I have the highest IQ ever please believe me!!

What is bigger:
The observable universe
or
Donald Trump's ego?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
psychologytoday.com/blog/me-we/201708/petition-declaring-trump-mentally-ill-pushes-signers
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
youtube.com/watch?v=Tt-mpuR_QHQ
archive.is/Uw7QF
archive.fo/6L9Rn
archive.fo/3Ibkt
archive.fo/qkyQj
archive.fo/lJcaw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OPs anus

Are you triggered?

>2013
Slide thread

Mate, 2013 was not that long ago

the best part is you fell right into his trap

sage

Was the trap making himself look like an idiot and becoming the most unpopular president the US has ever had? because it's working

Trump's ego has neither mass nor form and is therefore unobservable, so I'll have to go with the observable universe.

It has to be the observable universe. If you think otherwise you are patently retarded.

no the trap was getting stupid people to talk and think about it like it matters

Well he is a city person after all so it's not surprising that his IQ would be very high.

Does it not matter that the elect president of the US is a retarded manchild which suffers from a severe narcissistic personality disorder?

I'm pretty sure it matters

Something something, sheckels have been added to your account

No, it doesn't.

He's doing a good job, by all objective measures. I don't care about his personality.

no

it never has before, why would it start to matter now?

Can you tell me where it hurts?

He isn't unpopular who told you that? He's doing a great job. Saged lol

I have an original Renoir to sell you user.

In Donald Trump's books he coaches people to be proud of their strengths and surround yourself with the best people possible who have the strengths you don't have. He is a TEAM builder. I have no problem with him saying his IQ is high-he has been brilliant all his life . Not quite a photographic memory but people close to him say very close-he does not forget much.

fpbp

/thread

>He's doing a good job, by all objective measures
Buddy, you really need to get out of the far-right bubble. he is doing an horrendous job by ALL objective measure

- He failed to pass any single piece of legislation in congress, only thing he has done so far are executive orders, and his executive orders are horrendous garbage
- His entire cabinet is full with corrupt bankers and campaign donors, including THE PRESIDENT of goldman sachs
- He is escalating wars in the middle east
- He made the biggest weapon deal in history with Saudi Arabia and Qatar after saying during his campaign that the saudis are "the greatest sponsors of terrorism in the world"
- He literally revealed classified information from israel to the russians in white house meeting

>Trump isn't unpopular! XD he is doing a great job XD

You must be ironic. no one can be this delusional... at least i hope so

You are absolutely right, but Obama has been out of office for some time now.

>doesn't recognize a troll
>being on Sup Forums
or is op baitin with baitin

hey my friend-he revealed in that meeting that the Israeilis had placed bombs in laptops to blow up planes. It was the Israeilis who were mad because do you remember-all laptops were then banned on the planes. So, a Deep State was in that meeting. A terrorist helper. You think that was BAD?

If true, I guess it affirms something about IQ?

Mate, get out of your far right bubble and get exposed to what is happening in the real world

IT WAS 4 YEARS AGO YOU FUCKING APE

4 years ago isn't that long ago you dipshit.

He is not 70 years old, he made that tweet when he was 66 years old. and it's not just his older tweets that are horrendous - look at pic related, this is what Trump was tweeting when 80% of puerto rico was still without power after being hit by two hurricanes

Stay salty

kek. the salt on this one is too real. as if crooked shillerey would have been a better choice for the POUS.

Get good cuck. Stop being a salty mcsaltstein kike.

The observable universe obviously. I hate people that use grandiose comparisons like this for low tier insults. An ego isn't even measurable, it has no mass. Grow up and think for yourself fagget.

Posting shit like this from a president no wonder he is retarded. Holyshit can't believe people in their 60's act's like 12 years old.

what do you accept from america

Wrong. You could measure the energy required to maintain the processing power that his brain needs to virtualize his ego and then convert that energy into mass.

Salty?
I'm just doing what everyone in Sup Forums are scared to do and speak truth to power

I believe street smarts is far superior to book smarts. Compared to President’s past, he is undoubtedly the smartest where it counts

>tfw it's not fake
DOTARD

>doesn't understand Donald Trump is pulling energy from another dimension using Tesla's notes.

This is why people make fun of you. Vultfag

I always thought the narcissist argument was among the most retarded when it comes to faggots crying about Trump.
As if it were possible for anyone to think that they are the most qualified person to run a three-hundred million citizen-strong nuclear power, and not be a narcissist.

Get some better material.

Are you fucked in the head or on drugs? You say Sup Forums is afraid to speak the truth? OMFG. Go back to /leftypol. You’re far outnumbered & it’s excrutiatingly painful to watch.

THIS

>Leftists demand Trump release his actual IQ score
>A precedent is set that presidential candidates release their IQ scores
>Shitskins are never able to become president due to low IQ

19D chess?

its not ego when you can back it up

Lolz. Check and mate

Even Rex Tillerson thinks Trump is a fucking moron.

If you haven’t learned anything about Trump in almost a year KYS

Mate, let me help you a little bit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

It's one thing to have a good self esteem and view yourself highly.

And it's another thing to have a narcissistic personality disorder, which everyone with a brain can see Trump is having. It's a mental illness, the US is being led by a mentally ill incompetent manchild who is convinced he is the greatest thing to ever walk planet earth

Triggered? its your problem. grow up and deal with the fucking truth

Ok but he'll never do it. Why? He calls other insecure but bragging about his iq all the time screams insecurity.

pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
try again nigger

You crybabies get tricked by trump daily and you think he doesnt have a high IQ?

We are now aware you are not using the proper flag.
In a country whos only difference between us and Immortal Joes Warboys; AS a country, is better fashion sense and hygiene; we NEED an individual to be narcissistic to a degree in order to properly lead. Good luck getting that done with an old Jew, or crippled woman; or any modern democrat for that matter.

While both are incredible, nothing comes close to the number of cocks OP sucks over the weekend.

>arm-chair psychologists desperately at it again

I strongly to implore the definition of a narcissistic personality disorder. Trump does NOT fit in said category. Let me school you.....
A. True narcissists according to the DSM are unable to create and maintain INTIMATE relationships
-Trump is close to his children, wife & has lifetime friends
-Narcissists are loners.
-See above
-Narcissistic personalities are void of empathy, feeling and are selfish
-Refer to 1 & 2
Try harder mate.

He must really get Rick and Morty then.

psychologytoday.com/blog/me-we/201708/petition-declaring-trump-mentally-ill-pushes-signers

A petition was started by professional psychologists and psychotherapists to declare trump as mentally ill. so fucking suck it

Awwww YAY..... Mommy look, I did something!!!! Lol. Fucking basement dwelling leftist.

Will you die already. Gtfo to reddit.

Yeah he’s a /leftypol fag

>Don't question the president goy.

>Hes simply going to MAGA.
>D-drain the swamp!
>Build the wall!! Build the wall! Build the wa....Build.......

I bet you are so stupid that you can't even beat Trump in an election

He may be inarticulate but he did attend an Ivy League institution, although so did Dubya.

Check and mate AGAIN OP. Touché

Most of Puerto Rico didn't have power before the hurricane

It has nothing to do with being right-wing or left-wing and it has everything to do with speaking truth to power.

If you are a right-winger and you are scared to say Trump is mentally ill when he clearly is just because of your political ideology, you are both dumb and a coward

Why can I only read this tweet in Emma Roberts voice

>nor form
So, bits on a chip is formless?
Retart.

Wow if MSM fed you a bowl of shit I bet you’d eat it.

>Lifelong business man
>Won the presidency against the greatest smear campaign of all time
>Ludicrously wealthy
>Nah he must b dum

What, 155? 160 maybe? Really high but not cartoonishly so

Dude it was a corrupt shit hole
Super in debt
And run by morons
Fuck that place and it's people

This should debunk everything you said.

Have fun having your eyes opened. oh wait, you will not watch it because you don't like being exposed to videos that contradict what you already believe in. nevermind.

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

Mentally ill.... who’s fair to be the judge of that? You? I think not. Me? HAHA. Different doesn’t mean stupid.

If Russia had elected a corrupt billionaire Sup Forums would shrug and say whatever, Russia is the white africa anyhow.
But they elected a spook who talks like a gangster and actually sounds pretty clever compared to this blithering trainwreck of a President.

Because idiots can relate to him.

I'm watching it user, I like to learn!

I agree. I may have tagged you by accident. That cock sucker mayor had time to have shirts made and talk on camera dozens of times while standing in front of all those supplies. Yeah fuck them

The problems in puerto rico were caused by several factors:
youtube.com/watch?v=Tt-mpuR_QHQ

In summary, it was a combination of puerto rico losing their tax benefits and greedy corporate assholes who abused the system to get rich while harming the economy of the island - and the rich motherfuckers who did it weren't just puerto-ricans, they were from all across America.

The people who suffer from the consequences of Hurricane Maria had nothing to do with the current economic situation in Puerto Rico. that's like blaming all americans for the 2008 recession

Says the guy who’d suck Trudeau’s cock all the way to the border to allow refugees to make your land a third world country

Exactly

Podestas balls going for his little partial hangout

>Dems obstructed the Fusion GPS hearing, Fusion GPS pleads the fifth to everything
archive.is/Uw7QF

>Nunes issued a subpoena for bank records back to 2015, Court was due to supply records Monday
archive.fo/6L9Rn

>Obama appointee Judge delayed subpoena
archive.fo/3Ibkt

>WaPo publishes story saying DNC funded the dossier tuesday
archive.fo/qkyQj

>This strengthens the injunction
archive.fo/lJcaw

>Because there’s something Fusion cares about keeping secret even more than the Clinton-DNC news—and that something is in those bank records. The release of the client names was a last-ditch effort to appease the House Intelligence Committee, which issued subpoenas to Fusion’s bank and was close to obtaining records until Fusion filed suit last week. The release was also likely aimed at currying favor with the court, given Fusion’s otherwise weak legal case. The judge could rule as early as Friday morning.

Why in the actual fuck do you retards get on a thread or make one about a country you don’t live in? I wouldn’t pretend to know enough about any other country to decide to argue with the ppl that live there. It’s nonsensical. It’s like arguing whose girl gives better head when you haven’t had both. FOH

*airhorn*

This is why I love Trump, though. He isn't afraid to speak from that shitty person inside of him -- that selfsame shitty person that's inside all of us, the interior place we vent from to our closest friends and family. You can call them shitposts, but you can't doubt their authenticity. And Americans, over everything else, were tired of political candidates behaving like actors and advertisements and thirsted for any sense of authenticity they could come across.

And Trump is AUTHENTIC. And in a world starved of authenticity, we don't really care whether he is authentically egotistic or authentically modest. WE JUST WANTED AUTHENTICITY.

Trump’s dick must be the size of a pee if he’s this insecure about himself.

Hey lefty friend,

I hope you're finding your stay on Sup Forums enjoyable. Here at Sup Forums we don't consider "John Oliver" an authoritative person regarding any subject except degeneracy. There are a variety of reasons for why this is, so I'll just give you a quick one regarding the clip you posted. You know how Oliver plays an interview with Puerto Rico's governor at 8:30 and blames the governor for his part in Puerto Rico's economy? That governor was elected IN RESPONSE to how the economy was run. He was voted in because the hyperleftys before him fucked everything up. John Oliver's clip is actually anti-informative, because he would make someone think that that guy was responsible for the crisis, but he came AFTER and IN RESPONSE to the crisis.

NAUGHTY THREAD!