Valve is now blocking Sup Forums links in steam? did valve get taken over by the sjw?

valve is now blocking Sup Forums links in steam? did valve get taken over by the sjw?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, I was banned.

>did they get taken over
Lel no

We just keep winning and they just keep doubling down. I mean... what. They think if they lose enough the devil himself is going to make them a deal?

What the fuck does "politically malicious" even mean lmao what's this world coming to hahahhahahaHA.Haah..... ha..

WE

Potentially malicious you fool

Holy fucking hell my sides

here is a /v link being blocked too

Why the hell would you be linking to Sup Forums on steam

>using Steam

>steam store has search tag for female protagonist games
You sound surprised?

When do you fucks realize that the gaming industry has been taken over by SJWs and Jews? Gamergate and trump winning does nothing to change it. Even Valve is compromised and they haven't released a good game in a while. This is a red flag showing that the game industry is declining thanks to the leftist poison it injects itself with.

images

It's because of Hiroshima's sketchy ads.

You shit post images from Sup Forums on steam?

Am I just getting old or is this some kind of newfaggotry?

Reminder that videogames are for children.

>Paying for digitally distributed games to begin with
How fucking cucked can you be? Pirates own their copy more than anyone on Steam does.

>this old bait

>valve get taken over by the sjw?
why do you think Half Life 3 wont come out?
think about this:
>half life
>dystopian society
>where nobody is allowed to have children
>commuinist blocks
>aliens in touch with governement
>state knows whats best for you
>you get BTFO when you dont pick up your trash (recycle)

>see image on Sup Forums
>link image to Sup Forumslack friend through steam chat

I'm guessing all your friends are bluepilled normies. Either that or you have no friends at all.

Valve 2018 strategy and planning will be the same as Konami's 2015 strategy and planning. From vaporware too Valveware. Which is worse than vaporware. too many suckers like Valve. Losers. Suckers.

Best damn comment of the year

We still have 4plebs.org in any case.

It's been doing that off & on for the past few years you fucking newfag.

The left destroys everything it touches.
Learn it, love it, live it.
As soon as I detect collectivism presented positively, I ditch the product and run

that's not valve though

Yup, you're a retarded newfag.

That is illegal you know

Bullshit, I was linked to this thread on a steam chat.

this

linked him to this thread via steamchat

No, Valve is trying to prevent you from bring more goddamn normies here.

>linking to Sup Forums images
This place is so fucking infested with newfags I swear to god.

t. no friends

Shouldn't you be bottling your own piss and crying on /r9k/?

The average normie working at valve is going to think it's a virus link or something. Not everyone browses Sup Forums

you cant link direct Sup Forums image links

No, dummy.
Shariablue, CTR, media matters all spent months on here asking questions and you all answered them honestly.
Now they plague everything you told them to, with; SEXIST RACIST HOMOPHOBIA BIGOT Sup Forums.
We told you not to do it, guess you got some real life learning why you should listen.
It’s your fault. Stop crying.

Only images are being blocked (i.e. anything from i.4cdn.org/). Threads/boards do not get blocked.

WUZ

KANGZZZZZ

Could link to gore or cp. I don't blame valve.

But actually tho

Thread links could also link to gore or CP. Hell, any link could potentially link to gore or CP. I could theoretically upload gore or CP to imgur and link it to Steam, and the link would not be blocked.

Not an argument.

This is the actual answer

maybe they are trying to prevent you from getting datamined to hell and back? that's kinda what happens here

That's a good demoman

have they ever released a good game? all their games seem like edgy meme shit