Communications Blackout November 4th

So Soros pumps in 18b into the day of rage fund and the DOD decides to block out communications for up to two days without informing the citizens. This includes internet.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-26/dod-plans-solar-storm-based-national-blackout-drill-during-antifa-protests-november
arrl.org/news/communications-interoperability-training-with-amateur-radio-community-set
youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0&t=208s
arrl.org/news/amateur-radio-volunteers-assisting-where-needed-in-hurricane-response
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjV6avsi5DXAhUC5WMKHWQzDrUQFggyMAI&url=https://www.fema.gov/media-library-data/1449695072653-f9e63377160573cd3050158874dc548c/cert_emergencycommunications_pm_100615.pdf&usg=AOvVaw3iSTXC8mhnAxArYHh7W34O
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/realtime-images.html
deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=l3ydfgCRphA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Auxiliary_Radio_System
twitter.com/AnonBabble

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-26/dod-plans-solar-storm-based-national-blackout-drill-during-antifa-protests-november

What the fuck is this bullshit

They're gonna EMP the US

probably practicing to take out amateur radio operators if they want to pretend an EMP happened

arrl.org/news/communications-interoperability-training-with-amateur-radio-community-set

This is like a fucking comic book

Shameless bump

>Antifa riots
>Coms black out test relying on Ham operators.
>Choas with control running in blind with information coming from unknown actors giving directions.

Sounds like it's going to be an analog meme war.

I hope I'm not the only one who thinks this is a big deal.

I haven't finished looking at the range for 60m band but it might be why the marches for each city are not dependant on time zones.

domestic emp gonna pop on the 4th or 5th, radiation will kill me :(

you niggers will believe anything

FUCK. ME. It's finally happening as predicted.

Just so you faggots know, this is just the beginning. ((THEY)) know something is coming....bad things. You wouldn't believe them. Nightmare fuel things.

Prepare faggots....time is almost up.

youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0&t=208s

I'm not putting anything past these maniacs. Calling out and hunkering down those days.

>Implying we give a fuck

bump

Oh, tough guy over here.

I can already see in those days, you will cry in desperation and panic.

Distance is roughly 300 miles

Is this gonna effect us up here in Canada because we don't have guns and are fucked if any kind of fascist-anti-fascist movement rises.

We need to get this out, I see NO ONE talking about it on social media.

>nightmare things
for example?

give me an offical link you fucking cunt, there's no way Soros will win this time

see

>pic related
Brace yourselves. Its gonna suck.

>ZeroHedge

come on now.

thers no way they will shut down all comms during 2 days,its not feasible if it really happened it would be plastered everywhere by now

Take it or leave it. You don't find the fact that this exercise was pushed up a week to coincide with their little event?

>the DOD decides to block out communications for up to two days without informing the citizens.
I don't think you understand the concept of 'practice'. I bet you good dollars nothing happens, prepare if you want, but this isn't the first time they play pretend. Its like saying war is starting every time there is an exercise.

>Training exercise

Is that email Legit?

I do understand, but isn't it always better to be informed about something before it happens?

If Soros were to try and SHUT IT DOWN for 2 full days, Bezos would have him killed beforehand. This is retard bait.

>block out communications
they're not actually going to block communications

is that really what she looks like?

If you hadn't read that dispatch you would likely have never noticed. Did you notice the last time they did this? Just like you never hear about the people drilling for launching the nukes, though it happens all the time, you just don't hear about it.

It's gonna be fine, but maybe keep an ear to the ground, never a bad idea.

>JADE HELM

What can you buy for $18 billion?

>talking about puppets and not knowing who the puppet masters are...

This is actually related to a solar coronal mass ejection that's set to hit earth on the 4th as it states in the paper. It's supposed to be a "drill", but there is an actual CME that will hit earth on the same day.

Like that " practice " they had on 9/11 about airplanes hijacked? Don't worry goy it isn't real!

>This letter is addressed to the amateur radio community set. This is their scope of impact for the exercise.
I'm sure the tests on internet and cell towers wont really cause much interruption. I doubt they got this letter.
On the other hand, same dates? Very interesting.

Ham radio operators are the biggest faggots on earth. Some of the most annoying people that exist. I like their technology, but I'm really rooting for an emp to blow out all of their equipment.

This is quite possible, if not probable.

>This is actually related to a solar coronal mass ejection that's set to hit earth on the 4th as it states in the paper.
Except there haven't been any large CMEs recently, and no particularly active sunspots. All this info is available for checking.

>[email protected]
Any vpn's want to open a line of communication?

This thing is getting a little out of control. First I hear the leftists are chimping out again and I lol'd now anons are making it out to be 2012. I.e. probably nothing, but 0.01% chance of something bigly!

Would someone shoop this as a November 4th meme plz?

The sun looks pretty comfy atm

>Like that " practice " they had on 9/11 about airplanes hijacked?
Like the practice for real shit that they actually do kinda often because its nice to have redundant, decentralized communications systems

arrl.org/news/amateur-radio-volunteers-assisting-where-needed-in-hurricane-response

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjV6avsi5DXAhUC5WMKHWQzDrUQFggyMAI&url=https://www.fema.gov/media-library-data/1449695072653-f9e63377160573cd3050158874dc548c/cert_emergencycommunications_pm_100615.pdf&usg=AOvVaw3iSTXC8mhnAxArYHh7W34O

etc.

Is that really a picture of the sun?

Why are there jagged edges around the sun? It looks like a video game graphics..someone forgot to turn on Anti-Aliasing....wtf.....

Its not an actual EMP. THe internet is still going to work.
It is a drill. HAM ops are prepers. Its a good thing to test to see if communications can effectively occur in the event of a communications attack.

The thing is, if it was an actual EMP attack, ham ops systems would be fried also. This is a dill to simulate some low level antifa/isys large scale communications attack- cutting cables, blowing up transfer stations, killing electric grids with thousands of Van Suicides of Peace.

That being said, if you have the money, and the skill, make a Faraday cage for your backup electronics. Properly grounded, and without any
power, electronics snuggled safely in a Faraday cage would survive.

PRO TIP: you can order a HAM radio w/o a license. You can even listen to freqs w/o a license, you just cant broadcast without one. However, in an emergency, that rule is suspended.

> DOD decides to block out communications for up to two days without informing the citizens. This includes internet.

The communication went out to HAM ops- aka citizens. Its a drill. Get a cheap ham radio, and participate or fire up the websdr page to larp. Should be interesting day.

Warning: if you do get a ham radio, and transmit without your license, your shit will get fucked up. Signal triangulation is the sort of thing that prepers get a hard on about. Here is a pic of triangulation device off the Internet that is similar to the one I have (home made).

Yeah, people act like you can't check these things. Its literally online, live for free. Or fucking make your own sun spotting doodad, it really isn't hard.

That's troubling. Where are they getting this solar flare shit from then?

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/realtime-images.html
Fun site, but keep in mind (((nasa)))

Why worry? On 9/11/01, FEMA had an emergency drill in NYC, while NORAD was having a drill to prepare for planes being used as weapons. It was just a coincident that a disater happended in NYC where planes were used as weapons.

On 7/7/xx, London had a drill involving the subway being bombed and coincidentally - it was bombed.

On 9/31/17, Mandalay Bay had an active shooter drill, where coincidentally, there happened to be an active shooter.

I have been telling peeps about this for a month, if the power goes down, you better be the fuck ready:)

They have a finite number of pixels to work with, and they cut of the corona for clarity. If you don't believe it make your own solar projector and see what it looks like for yourself. You need a bigass tube and a piece of paper.

>no big cmes

one decent sized one hit back late September of last month, it did have some after effects but nothing major was reported. the earths field is getting toward levels where we cant really handle this shit anymore. Prepare to fry we arent coming back

So they are trying to pull off what they did in thr Russian revolution? The Jews are gonna start a civil war, better buckle up boys. Get those guns ready

>Where are they getting this solar flare shit from then?
They made it up. You can check the 27 day forecast (on a (((nasa))) website) or literally track it yourself with a homemade setup.
The DoD is doing it for practice, like I said, but the paper reporting probably didn't understand and just assumed that the pretend situation (large CME strike) was a prediction.
CME's generally travel fast enough that they don't spend a week in transit. Its generally more like a day or two.

I'm so bored dude.

>one decent sized one hit back late September of last month,
I do remember that, they had auroras down in Michigan. And you gonna source that
>field levels and shit
cause that's not gonna fly.

ur welcome

Honored!

That email says nothing about communications actually getting blocked out.
Go fuck yourself.

Just want to add, I'm glad that exercise are involving the citizens. Too many of us are lazy and fat, with shart in mart mentality.

I was once asked, if I fear that the US Gov knows I have a ham radio. I said no, because the US Gov (or any in power organization) does not know my secondary or tertiary enclaves.

>but they'll come for your radio!. Yeah, and they will find an empty home.

Something is coming, though. Jesus return, or some biological situation, or some sort of war where US mainland is attacked, or some sort of massive chimp-out.

Beans, bullets, Copper wire, gold, seeds (NGMO) and skill sets, and/or a print out of some survival tors will help you barter and pool and survive.

I love that these pussies have to cheat to win. Fucking losers

Of course it isn't going to say it, until the drill goes live and shit does end up going offline.

Um guys...

EMP FALSE FLAG IMMINENT

>until the drill goes live
Yeah, see you next time they drill. Which is all the fucking time.

The only reason I ask this is because everyone is talking about how the Sun is different than it was 10 years ago...

Lately the sun is too hot, the rays are white instead of yellow.

There are reports of a "Sun Simulator" used to cover the real sun, because there is something else in the sky ((they)) don't want anyone to know about. The edges are now Hexagon instead of Circular:

youtube.com/watch?v=l3ydfgCRphA

So your going deny the very real occurrence of certain past drills going just that way? I'd rather look stupid and be wrong then get caught with my pants down, but hey you do you.

Is there any legitimacy or way to verify this document?

The sun seems exactly how it was my entire life

Go back to your sleepy life on the beach, m8.
No worries. She'll be right.
*killed by chinks*

Please look up the meaning of "drill" before continuing this discussion.

I remember that .. are we actually in a concentration camp in some kind of suspended animation dreaming?

what am i looking at?

Answer the question, I didn't ask for your snark you cunt.

DELET THIS

This drill would have been planned many months in advance. If they seriously planning a County by County drill nation wide, years in advanced.
Commies knew this, and have been making plans...
Yup (((They))) Knew

I stared at the sun to see if it changed and I couldn't see anything

You guys are insufferably retarded.

Been out for a few years now.

Alright then, now I am nervous.

>Have participated in numerous drills
>Never once seen the government actually employ the simulated attack
If they were really going to fucking do an EMP attack prior to attempting a coup, they would not schedule a drill at the exact time.
Scheduling a drill at the same time as doing the real thing is the best way to ensure maximum preparation, which would be the dumbest thing possible.
Why do you think terrorists don't drive a suicide car bomb into a building just after calling in a bomb threat?
When it comes for real, you won't know until it happens

Cool, so your argument is because it hasn't happened in the past there can't be a first time for it to? I wouldn't think much of it either if there wasn't the fact that this drill was moved up and just so happens to be taking place the same time as Bolshevik Revolution 2.0 LARP.

nothing will happen as usual

So population goal of ~250m or actually 54m? Big difference tbqh!

No, my argument is it is counter-productive to announce a drill just prior to an attack if the actual attack is going to be conducted.
If anything you would want to prepare drills at other times, in other locations, for different things.

There were drills going on 9/11. This is actually a very common tactic for false flags because it causes confusion with the ranks of those who are employed to protect us.

They do this drill every so often (every year?). It's to test equipment to see if they can still communicate. A lot of short wave radio people participate. This is a nothingburger

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Auxiliary_Radio_System

Wrong. If there is a "drill" you have the manpower on hand for damage control

SKYKING SKYKING SKYKING SKYKING SKYKING