Bakuon!! Chapter 28

Sorry for the usual schedule slip. Here's Bakuon!! Chapter 28. Gonna try to speed up releases now that uni is smoothly underway.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HPTKb8sOUCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just want to say that I'm very, very sorry in advance for a pun you'll see in about 20 pages or so. It's really terrible, it could not be helped.

I'm SO sorry for that last page.

And that's it for today.

thanks m8.

Keep up the good work user.

Fuck off, Commie.

youtube.com/watch?v=HPTKb8sOUCg

everyday until you like it

All this bad luck and she doesn't run out of petrol somewhere? Boo.

>wanting a cute and innocent girl like Hane to run out of gas and be raped on the side of the road by a roving pack of faceless old men
What's wrong with you?

>start and finish lines
Please slap your editor for me. Maybe the translator too.

Also it's not "past 21 years" but rather the first time in 21 years.

I want to hold hands with Rin

Blame the lack of QC. Though I'm not sure how I read 21年ぶり as 'the past 21 years', I'll give you that.
I'll go get myself a time machine and slap myself a month ago.

I almost missed the thread, thanks

What was it in Japanese?

Good

Schwantz didn't even explode the engine by shifting backwards that time.

倍 (bai), meaning twice/double/multiple/x times, and 苦しむ (kurushimu) meaning to suffer more or less, combined together they form 倍苦 (baiku) or the word for motorcycle in Japanese.

The pun a few pages later with Hane is the same deal, but it was easier to make up something that doesn't sound absolutely awful in English.
Basically, the way Hane refers to bikes most of the time is "autobai", a word referring to the self powered nature of motorcycles and more or less translating to autobike. The phonetic for 'autobai' happens to be the same as 「おおと倍」 (ooh to bai), with the same 'bai' as earlier. 'to' is sort of a quotation particle, making this "saying 'oooh' many times", or being wowed by the motorcycle.
I hope this makes sense, it made sense in my head at least.

Also if anyone is interested in helping us with this shite, feel free to send a mail to [email protected] or join our IRC at #teammoe on rizon.

lewd

At first I was pretty mad, but then I saw it's credited to Sup Forums and I was completely ok with this. Good job, 10/10.

Thanks for the explanation. Nips and their silly puns. Maid in Japan has a lot of sex puns too. I want to trasnlate it eventually, but now there's neither time nor people.

Thanks for the chapter

#29 in 3 days yes or yes?

CGJK comes first, 29 isn't quite ready. If I'm not dead by then, I'll typeset 29 for next week.

Stiff?

I almost got t-boned last month after a dumbfuck refused a priority.
All the guy said was " uh I didn't see you".

>merging lane on my left has yield sign
>watch this dude all the way not yield
>couple hundred feet later there's a narrow bridge entry with a "yield to buses" sign
>he stops when there's no bus
Sasuga cager-san