/wg/ - White General - Keep Ignoring Shills Edition

GAME PLAN:
1. anons organize on here, infinity chan and elsewhere, print out uniform posters:
encouragementforall.wixsite.com/itsokaytobewhite

2. put on silly halloween costume for anonymity, nobody will think twice because it's halloween

3. posters go up on campuses (and elsewhere) across the world on halloween night

4. the next morning, the media goes completely berserk

5. normies tune in to see what's going on, see the posters saying "it's okay to be white" and the media & leftists frothing at the mouth

6. normies realize that leftists & journalists hate white people, so they turn on them

7. credibility of far left campuses and media gets nuked, massive victory for the right in the culture war, many more /ourguys/ spawned overnight

OLD THREAD:
PROOF OF CONCEPT:
A harmless message like this has already caused a massive media shitstorm before:
youtube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc

IMPORTANT REMINDERS:
Ignore anyone advocating criminal activity, vandalism, etc. These are shills trying to ruin our operation. It is pointless most importantly bad PR to do anything illegal. The point is to have the MAXIMUM CONTRAST between how evil the media portrays these posters, and how clearly benign they are to normies.
DO NOT ALTER THE POSTER: uniformity is key, it will have the biggest impact. We also don't want to give the media any way to negatively spin this: putting URLs, discords, QR codes, etc will only give the media an excuse to label them "sinister recruitment tools for nazis". IGNORE SHILLS SUGGESTING TO ALTER THE POSTER, and if you see a poster outside with any links on it, RIP IT DOWN IMMEDIATELY.
Get the real poster from here:

When the left goes berserk over people saying "It's okay to be white" & it spreads all over the news, regular people will see how hateful & racist the left really is.

GODSPEED ANONS, PICK A COSTUME AND GET PRINTING!

Other urls found in this thread:

itsokaytobewhite.com,
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>do it on Halloween wearing a costume for anonymity without arousing suspicion (everyone is wearing costumes)
>if it's too risky, don't post them at your own school - just do it at a different school
>ask a friend who doesn't go to your school to post there (even pay them to do it)
>do not worry about legal repercussions, you are above reproach

A reminder to ignore anyone advocating criminal activity, vandalism, etc. These are shills trying to ruin our operation. It is pointless, counter-productive, immoral, and most importantly bad PR to do anything illegal. The point is to have the MAXIMUM CONTRAST between how evil the media portrays these posters, and how clearly benign they are to normies.

Know the layout of the information battlefield. The left still massively controls the media. They have an extreme double standard. They will literally hide antifa murders while simultaneously accusing the right of genocide for saying "it's okay to be white". This is the battlefield we are fighting on: understand it, be smart, be strategic and tactical.

Getting a criminal record (even if it's completely unjustified) will still impair your ability to advance yourself, have a white family, be a good ambassador to the wider world for our cause, etc. and it will cut our communication lines with a lot of normies. We want those communication lines maximized.

you can tell this is a good idea based on how much this thread is being shilled

when the far left goes berserk over people saying "It's okay to be white" (and they will), and it spreads all over the news, regular people will see how hateful and racist the left really is.

They're too emotional to control themselves, and their reactions are very predictable. We are exploiting this and using it to our advantage, as we should. This is their weak point and now that we're starting to press on it, the shills are screaming. There is no better indicator that we are targeting the right spot and going in the right direction. Carry on!

Imagine you, a naive moderate, and your diverse bunch of friends are walking along and see this message. Your Latin friend cries out, "WHITE SUPREMACISTS IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD?!" Your black friend snaps, "This? This is NOT okay." Your heart begins racing as you stare at the poster. Your friends are chattering in the background as you come to a realization. You interject, "But hey, I'm white. I was born this way, didn't choose to. It's not wrong to be okay with your herita-" They cut you off. "THIS IS WHITE SUPREMACY." "Honey, you are privileged and won't ever understand." You are alone, outnumbered, with friends that seem quick to want to work without you and stab you in the back. You know deep in your heart that simply being white isn't a crime. It's something no one should be ashamed of. Why is that so bad? Nervous, you shift the conversation to another topic. Something or another you heard on John Oliver last week. This moment doesn't sit well in your stomach. It bothers you the rest of the day. You go home and get on your computer, open Google, and type in "What is white identity?"

Wildehunt will be prosperous this year anons.

"'It's happening"

It's
Okay
To
Be
White

A reminder to ignore anyone advocating criminal activity, vandalism, etc. These are shills trying to ruin our operation.
>A reminder to ignore anyone advocating criminal activity, vandalism, etc. These are shills trying to ruin our operation.
A reminder to ignore anyone advocating criminal activity, vandalism, etc. These are shills trying to ruin our operation.
>A reminder to ignore anyone advocating criminal activity, vandalism, etc. These are shills trying to ruin our operation.

DO NOT ALTER THE POSTER: uniformity is key, it will have the biggest impact. We also don't want to give the media any way to negatively spin this: putting URLs, discords, QR codes, etc will only give the media an excuse to label them "sinister recruitment tools for nazis". IGNORE SHILLS SUGGESTING TO ALTER THE POSTER, and if you see a poster outside with any links on it, RIP IT DOWN IMMEDIATELY.

>DO NOT ALTER THE POSTER: uniformity is key, it will have the biggest impact. We also don't want to give the media any way to negatively spin this: putting URLs, discords, QR codes, etc will only give the media an excuse to label them "sinister recruitment tools for nazis". IGNORE SHILLS SUGGESTING TO ALTER THE POSTER, and if you see a poster outside with any links on it, RIP IT DOWN IMMEDIATELY.

Pic related.

I believe that the image matches the message.
This is my offering, and I hope it is a worthy one.

Can this be a meme-poster, Sup Forums?

NO ONE TRY TO CHANGE THE IMAGE OR MESSAGE. ITS SUPPOSED TO BE AS SIMPLE, NON OFFENSIVE, AND SUBDUED AS POSSIBLE. THE MEDIA REACTION IS WHAT WILL REDPILL PEOPLE.

get the only official version of the poster from here:

Red leader standing by

read this
>DO NOT ALTER THE POSTER: uniformity is key, it will have the biggest impact. We also don't want to give the media any way to negatively spin this: putting URLs, discords, QR codes, etc will only give the media an excuse to label them "sinister recruitment tools for nazis". IGNORE SHILLS SUGGESTING TO ALTER THE POSTER, and if you see a poster outside with any links on it, RIP IT DOWN IMMEDIATELY.

begone shill

Bump. I don't have access to a printer, but I could write this in the same style on blank paper. Will that do?

Based leaf
Just go to staples or something we want a uniform design

THIS

FIVE WORDS!

THAT'S IT!

It's
Okay
To
Be
White

I meant well.

Already printed a bunch of flyers and will be scoping out good places to put them tomorrow. this is happening bros.

BASED
adding it to the compilation for morale

godspeed user!

Best thing you can do is print your own ream of the 5 word poster and get them out there Halloween night

sorry I have seen the hardest shilling on here that I have ever seen before, I am in defensive mode - I don't want this plan derailed by anything because it's pure gold

please use this design only:

once this is a big happening and it explodes, I'm sure people will make memes out of it - all in due time

This is the great white awakening.

Approved

It's
Okay
To
Be
White

Bump
5 Words
Its Okay To Be White
No More White Guilt

Are you fucking white? find a printer.

Any anons from a completely cucked city like San Fran, Seattle, or Toronto? We need you

>want to do this
>nobody celebrates Halloween here

doing your part user, thank you
I will keep these threads alive an ensure a huge army of anons putting up posters everywhere

many have agreed that T_D might be willing to help us with this as well if we informed them, the message is benign enough they would happily do it to trigger the left

Time to get printing

From LA

>It's Okay To Be White
that is the ONLY message we are putting up, nothing else

use only this version:

disregard shills who say anything else

please post a pic so I can add it to the compilation for morale boosts, like this:

>SJWs push the agenda that white people are evil so hard that white people have to come together to actually remind themselves they're not.

This makes me sad and I'm not even white.

Godspeed. Pls avoid the bloods, crips, and MS13

Charlottesvillian here
They need it bad

Any Minnesota anons want to put these up at the U?

Is there anyone for New Mexico UNM?

Do it anyways. Your white ancestors will be proud.
(If you're white of course)

Well Halloween isn't really necessary for it to happen.

Print up a few of these too.

(you)

Lot's of people lurk. So maybe.

MELBOURNE REPORTING IN.

is there anyone near uc berkley willing to put these up?

If this is successful, there will be a huge financial incentive to anyone who can successfully co-opt the message for clicks and coverage - not to mention the huge incentive for leftists to successfully paint this as hate propaganda. This is why it's very important to rip down any copies that have URLs or QR codes.

Anyone who can convince the masses that this was a campaign orchestrated by any single person or site with an agenda will win. They will make lots of money, and they will be able to ascribe any motive they want to the message.

A QR code or a URL on any of these posters is cancerous.

Honestly, great idea OP...Nov 1st is going to be fun

>This makes me sad and I'm not even white.

If you hate SJWs, why not take this opportunity to trigger them harder than they've ever been triggered before? Print some out and slap them up, why not?

ALSO pic related: this operation is now stickied on infinity chan, this is getting really huge:
8ch pol 10802451

this guy gets it, this is exactly why the official version is just plain text with nothing else, no links, no images, etc

and this is why I've been chasing away shills all day now trying to derail this

only use the official version:

I'm...Irish.

Bendigo here.

Discord
discord gg/ZE6cJG

>6. normies realize that leftists & journalists hate white people, so they turn on them
>7. credibility of far left campuses and media gets nuked, massive victory for the right in the culture war, many more /ourguys/ spawned overnight

Do you really want someone who's that easily influenced to be ourguy?

They'll turn left the very next time media shows them a crying refugee baby.

Normies are degenerate and weak. They don't matter anyway since they're so easily manipulated whenever kikes want it. This culture war isn't about the normies.

You can use itsokaytobewhite.com, also ADD THE NEW DISCORD TO PASTA: discord gg/ZE6cJG

cool
Lugg is the same ting as Wotan.

Remember we want to turn normies into racial realists not kekistanis.

>discord

Not sure if shill. Dont dox yourselves

False, there are a shit ton of white people leaning the correct way but undecided. This tactic will sort the /ourguy/ from the normie, the wheat from the chaff

>ADD THE NEW DISCORD TO PASTA: discord gg/ZE6cJG

I'm not sure how useful a discord will be for this really. It could be a shill attempt, maybe not, but if not then I don't see the point. If you want to link up with others locally, I'm sure you can do it.

Nah, we are all in here. Over 200 of us. We aren't doing anything illegal.

I am incredibly crypto. I pretend I am center left to everyone I know besides my family. My family just thinks I am a Bannonite nationalist.

Do you guys think this is really something safe for me to do? I really want to be apart of this, but I am afraid.
Do you think I should go to a different town to do this so I won't be recognized?

The normies are not ready for that. They must be turned slowly, once they feel uncomfortable because the left and the media will try to spin "It's okay to be white" as intolerable hatespeech they will begin to see. The key is discomfort.

Cookeville fag here. I'll fucking cover Tennessee Technological University. Fucking psyched. This is a fantastic idea.

Is there anyone in the prairies putting some up?

It's really comfy in here. And we are all posting relevant information. We had a shill attack on Chad-Right. I am /wg/ OP.

If your really afraid do it at 3 - 4am

From chad right* Bout derailed the shit to shill his website

Shouldn't kids in middle and primary school have the right to see some of those signs on their way in?

Thank you user, doing your part. This will cause a huge happening.

I understand your op-sec, it's a bit extreme, but so be it. There is zero legal risk. If you want to go to another town to do this, by all means, but it probably isn't necessary. But if it makes you feel much more comfortable and you don't mind doing it, go ahead.

If Leafs are willing to pull this off in Canuckistan of all places then why would you be afraid? At least you guys have a constitutional right to speech, unlike us.

>tfw a chan user finally recognises Irish as whites

Feels good, man. May you ride with Cúchulainn!

>Different town

If that's the difference between you following through or not, then yes, do it in a different town
Whatever you feel is the safest, but the message itself is completely innocent
Not to mention pretty comfy

It's
Okay
To
Be
White

Correct is not the good word it doesn't make sense or sound right
It translates as "it's proper being white" or "it's accurate being white" or smething like that
I'd fix it myself but idk what font you used

And also i have been searching every synonym but we don't have many good traduction for "it's okay"
I'd almost say to just put up the English signs actually
The best i can find is "Il n'y a rien de mal à être blanc" so if you could change it to that it'd be better already

>We aren't doing anything illegal.
This is true. Not worried about legal risks, just leftists trying to dox. But maybe this is paranoid..

>Over 200 of us.
Fuck I heard the last one had about 100, this is growing fast lol

Could you make the next /wg/? I've made the last several. Add the discord if you want

This really almonds my activisim. I normally dont do anything because im a hermit but eh, I might put some up.

What kind of tape though?

Also if it works out we should do this every year to celebrate whiteness

Yeah, I got you. Take a break leaf bro. Gods work

It's gonna work

I'm going to put it on a fucking tee shirt

Have a bump. Fortunately white guilt isn't a thing in Denmark. Here's hoping it can be stopped before it spreads.

REMINDER

Godspeed anons

It's
Okay
To
Be
White

Reminder: christians burned germanic seers and druid celts were burned at the stake by christians.

Rome was backed by jew pharrises before they were controlled by the vatican.

the vatican is hub #1 for cheese pizza
picrelated

This nazi stuff is getting old. We should all go to bed.

And reminder divide and conquer is a jewish trick
It's
Okay
To be
White

You don't have to be a student to walk on a college campus. Just locate the bulletin boards and leave the simplistic page for all to read.

>no costume needed if you're not a student
>there is only a risk of getting expelled if you're caught

It's time for real evil to be exposed

just do it

Time for bed everyone.

remember anons who are getting ready to post these on Halloween:

heroes win the fairest maidens, and your brave deeds will ultimately not be overlooked (pic generally related)

remember to only use the official version:

and check out the discord, 200 strong discussing where to post these, stop shills and good general tips:
discord gg/ZE6cJG

Soon. I just need to finish printing this batch of 100 prints.

It's
Okay
To
Be
White

Sounds boring, I'd rather be getting a good night sleep.

wanna take a pic so I can add it to the morale boosting compilation? see here:

THANK YOU MOIST DADDY!!!!

I think Its exciting. Everyone should try it.

This meme is retarded guys, we need to go full 1488 or bust.

It's okay to be white

I'm going to post them at bulletin boards at a community college and major university nearby.

>not a student
>fo teh lulz
>picture or it never happened

SaskFag here. I’ll get some up in the UofR. Godspeed Leafs.

it's ok to be white

Yah nah, get out unless you wanna help.

The message itself is innocent enough, but if we actually make news it will be obvious I am "alt-right" or whatever. I'm going to see if I can find a printer, and then do it at a nearby college.

If you copy this on any public electronic copier pretty much these days, the image can be stored for viewing.
So public libraries and universities CAN store that image, then look at who made the copies using the timestamp on the file.
I don't know how many Universities IT depts are doing this, but I would think with Homeland Security considerations, some public printers/copiers are required to, even if by in-house policy to avoid liability.
Just be aware.

explain