Generation Z is truly based!

>poverty only affects girls
>fuck boys, who cares if they're not educated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KW260-jrgPo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope she will have 5+ aryan children when she grows up

learn what aryan is before you talk the hitler WE WUZ meme

Wait what??? How old is this girl? And she already listens to Odd Future? And when was she introduced to them? They haven't made shit in years... Wtf lol this video got me fucked up.

>How old is this girl?
her slighty older betafag brother is a newfag Sup Forumstard. they work together on these

She obviously watches Rick and Morty.

>5 year old girls are editing videos like professional e-celebs and destroying SJWism

Yeah okay liberalism is done. I'm not even worried anymore

Good job guys

those MF DOOM samples in the background. Fire

>Yeah okay liberalism is done. I'm not even worried anymore
>Good job guys
for every one of her type, there's at least 100 other leftist idiots because all education has been taken over by fake leftists that are actually bureaucrats trying to win people over for more regulations

Holy shit, she has All Caps playing in the background.

LtCorbis is a true Meme Master™ and a deity.

Post Shad

JUS' MEMBER ALL CAPS WHEN U SPELL THA MANS NAME

there used to be literally zero so we're technically increasing exponentially, just a matter of time

>combine every video of everyone talking
at some point someone must say 1488

Watch her video called "Katy Perry is woke" funny as fuck.

no

>there used to be literally zero
nope retard, everyone used to be conservative back when the nuclear family unit was intact, and the man ruled the family (and women weren't in fucking politics)

holy shit right before 3:00 she says "wicked hot puss"

fucking shadman central this one is, GOD DAMN

Don't talk about my moms yo

Good God, I swear some of the people on pol should listen to this music before they start calling blacks "muh subhuman."
MF DOOM is fucking incredible and it kills me people like him zip under the radar here because a bunch of neckbeards claiming to be awake only take the medias example of a black man. Oh yea, from the very media they claim to hate.

oh shit muh dude, checked.

weird cuz i read that and said "sum1 gotta say 666 too.

guess it wuz u user

>little girl making more money than me, being a more productive music producer than me, redpilling more people than me, better than me in every way

literal trash

>"how do quantum computers work" in this kiddo's "up next" vid
Clever girl.

what is she going to be like when shes older if shes already like this

>she can read a wiki page

>what is she going to be like when shes older
a dyke.

good to see the kids are out there making us proud

Grimm is the smoke to the Doom liquor. They have a serious past.

youtube.com/watch?v=KW260-jrgPo

but when they were conservative they were "traditional" conservative, which is basically dead and gone. this is about being anti-SJW which is something that literally didn't exist back in the day, and five years ago there was almost no one making videos like this, much less a little fucking girl

you idiots trying to go back to 50s conservatism is hilarious, there's literally zero chances that is going to happen (and it would just directly lead to cuckservatism due to religion anyway) so I'm happy to just see the leftists get beat silly

Aquafresh is supposed to be minty, not salty.

>"traditional" conservative
traditional = conservative

fucking retard.

People are supposed to dress up as whatever bizarre things in fictions and history.
Maybe everybody lost their touch with occult stuff.

does she get help editing? I would actually be pretty impressed if she does all this solo. Also pretty well explained stuff.

>this is about being anti-SJW
it's about going against what is popular to stand out and be edgy. het 12yo brother Sup Forumstard tells her what to say. it's the same as the plastic-titty whores on instagram posting with MAGA hat on.
>LOOK AT ME! I'M NOT LIKE THE OTHER WHORES
going against SJW is very "in" right now

>little girl cussing
How is this different than that retarded Duck Frump campaign that had the little spic kids cussing?

Ok so what is the modernized "alt-right" who are basically right-wing radicals with very little in common the with "conservatives" of yesteryear? You do realize young people like edgy, not boring right?

it isn't

>tfw twice this kid's age and probably not even half as eloquent as her

How do I cure my autism bros?

Yeah and as long as it stays "in" for long enough it will create massive changes because SJWism isnt going to "come back" anytime soon if anti-SJW picks up this much steam

learn2realpolitik

Maybe if you'd leave your mothers basement then you could gain some real life knowledge. Guess that's too much to ask.

as a tard you should find peace in that u successfully used the word "eloquent"

Probably? Hard to say. The content is still great though.

this
id like her more if she didnt cuss like a degenerate.

>very little in common the with "conservatives"
>of yesteryear
you mean real conservatives? alt-cucks are jew and fagget loving liberals who instead want their jew/fag loving to be lead by "men" instead of roasties. nothing "right" or "conservative" about alt-right

>pic
milo and gavin

she looks more Baltic than Aryan desu

How is this kid so funny and awesome? She's five but based and woke? Wut?

>being this much of a brainlet
they're just saying what other edgelords say without even knowing about the politics behind SJW or anything else. they don't know shit and they won't do shit but trash talk each other on twitter while jews keep assfucking every child in america with the help of alt-right

who need school? the school are government place to brainwash you

huh? is that a boy or a girl? why is it speaking like a degenerate potty mouth liberal? why are shills in this thread pretending this intersex little weasel is funny / amusing / made / wrote their own content?

don't post here anymore, thanks.

> tfw I will never meet a girl my age that is a tomboy qts
Why even live

its just the lack of brain matter that plagues small people. She is trying to sounds like a big person (not that she isnt smart) which sadly is how big people talk. Im guilty too.

These pedofile faggoys are so happy to have a little girl on thier pages they abondoned conservatism.
Show me a clean ADULT constitutional conservative making videos like this and i'll be happy.
Who is the perv that discovered this anyway? What kind of child videos were you looking for to come across this one?

I'm thinking this kid made this thread.

>alt-right
>actually right or conservative
>actually redpilled
top fucking kek no, they're bluepilled cucks

>become fagsexual white knights because muslims don't like fags either
how about fucking christianity you fucking mongoloid kike puppets

It was a nice place before Islam and arabs rekt it.

>le old stale meme
only country in the way of saudis and israelis/jihadis

ywn be raped in the cowgirl position by her while tied up as she dresses up as Elle from TLOU

>Elle from TLOU
kys and try to fucking write in english you fagget. Sarah SFM is superior

He already did

Sounds like you need to put on some man pants and start impressing people, faggot. When you're in your 50's trying to get it on like a stud, and chicks from her generation are going to be in prime position to sniff out your failure.

Do better, and score some wicked hot puss as an old fag.

yeah be like this fagget weeb and flee to gookland to do some shitty job while surrounded by fagget gooks and degenerate "culture" so you can pretend to be japanese

more of that comic pls

also how soon until Corbis shows up in the Vault Girls series?

alt right is a meme.. it did not exist 3 years ago.

The channel is pretty pretty well know.
>Show me a clean ADULT constitutional conservative making videos like this and i'll be happy.
Oh you clown, try harder.

I just fucking fell in love. I would honestly wait for her to become 18 if she promised to date me then.

>Surrounded by gooks
>Not Jews
>Not Blacks
>This is bad

>I still can't stop laughing at you

How about you finalize those suicide plans?

What the fuck is this thing?

That can't be a real little girl.

Pretty sure ‘she’ is actually a boy.

considering Ellie is already in Vault Girls as the main protagonist since episode 1 i supposed you could say LT Corbis is and always has been in it

You mean odd faggot
>pic related
champion level stuff.
Ditto, make a you tube channel. I got the mic just need camera now, whats the cheapest high quality picture I can get, cause audio is not a problem.
female ted kazinski
all fads die, Obama started this SJW thing it will eventually run out of steam, its not real or organic and people have to continue propping it back up, they'll eventually get bored.
same
gimmie money for a camera and I'll have you covered

i-if only :^(((

She's probably smarter than any of you.
"foul" language is a pussy concept.

Her parents didn't pimp her out to a media outlet that's using her as a mouthpiece to push their leftist agenda by swearing and saying shit she doesn't understand.

I'll admit the swearing is degenerate and cringy, but she's making these videos and swearing on her accord. Freedom of speech, she can say whatever she want; as silly as it sounds- which is completely different than a company pimping children out, saying degenerate shit, to further their ideals.

"foul" language is fine i dont give a frickin heck if you use it. Use it to get s FLIPPIN point across. They are better tools than they are just excess words. and to your other point, very possible. She is definitely sharper than the average pokey.

>some little five year old girl is making anti-sjwism vids like a professional youtuber
>764k subscribers
Holy shit.

What the fuck. Is this girl really human or is it some kind of reptilian in human skin that broke from the pack?

and yet she says apparently nobody at her school outside of a few older boys a few grades up actualy knows what she does

her teachers have no idea at all

Close enough desu.

Checked Congrats on your really good and cool luck my fellow, bipedal hominid.

Not really that surprising. When I was her age (what is she, like 10-13?) All I cared about sport. I played football religiously, and went to little athletics program every single day.
As for her teachers, they're basically children in adult meat suits. Most teachers for children her age are fucking retarded and do literally nothing all day.

That feels when this young lesbian is cooler than 99% of Sup Forums

Get your shit together guys.

MF DOOM is normie-pandora tier you dumb faggot, you aren't special.

>lesbian

i have a feeling her mom is probably feminist too, those are the only kids who talk like this and curse

just look at lily mo

>start the video
>something aint right
>little girl
>swearing like a sailor
>brow ridge
>that hairline
>tfw oldfag with a thicker hairline
This "little girl's" on hormone therapy, isnt "she".... "Her" body's rejecting those hormones. Jesus christ, I fucking bet anything, somethings seriously the matter with this child.

She can do it, but her brother helped her with her earlier videos when she started year ago, and probably helps her still with editing (splittng division of labour and all)

She is like what, 13? Yet she emulates an average youtuber just perfectly. I'm impressed.

>Being a christcuck

No thanks

>start the video
>something aint right
>little girl
>swearing like a sailor
>brow ridge
>that hairline
>tfw oldfag with a thicker hairline
This "little girl's" on hormone therapy, isnt "she".... "Her" body's rejecting those hormones. Jesus christ, I fucking bet anything, somethings seriously the matter with this child.

Clever dad desu

she's not a dyke you faggot she is a tomboy

More specifically, somethings seriously fucked up with "her" parents. Filming "her" twerking in a fucking toy store? WHAT IN THE FUCK IS THIS CHANNEL.

>I fucking bet anything, somethings seriously the matter with this child.

Yeah, when she was much much younger her body produced an atypically high level of testosterone, which influenced her brain development and turned her into a tomboy lesbian.

>open video
>young girl immediately starts swearing
>gen z is based!
no

this little nit of a creature is so massively more intelligent than most of the "adult" journous that it is not even funny. i guess it is a good and hopeful thing to see kids grow up smart. but it is depressing that what plenty of "adults" these days are

the two aren't mutually exclusive you mong

oh ok , she is the rick and morty of youtube, our IQ just isn't high to understand how wonderful her farts smells. my bad man.

With this pussy-elevating mentality, it won't be long before she gets BLACKED just to escape the sycophancy.

Her brother\father writes her material.