Woman Leaves Racist Voicemail For Black Lecturer After Fox News Segment: "You're Fucking Primates"

Woman Leaves Racist Voicemail For Black Lecturer After Fox News Segment: "You're Fucking Primates"

A day after the segment, Nichols posted a Facebook live video where he replayed a racist and hateful voicemail that he received from a woman who called black people "niggers," "primates," and "uncivilized," and told Nichols that black people "belong in Africa where all the jungle monkeys are."

"This fucking nigger, you niggers are not gonna be satisfied until you change every fucking piece of shit holiday to nigger day," she said.

In response to Nichols saying Columbus killed thousands of people, the woman said, "What about the sand niggers that got the nigger blood in them? The terrorist, the fucking Syrian Muslim piece of shit ISIS nigger terrorist? I mean how many people do they kill? Fucking camel niggers."

She then accused black people of killing other black people, of child trafficking, and of "looting me on welfare."

"You people cannot live in a civilized society because you're fucking primates and you're uncivilized," the woman said.

She also repeatedly blamed affirmative action for being unable to find a job herself.

"You people are disgusting," she told Nichols. "You don't belong here. You belong in Africa where all the jungle monkeys are."

She also referred to the national anthem protests by NFL athletes.

"All you do is kill each other and kneel down," the woman said. "Get off your fucking knee. You should be kneeling for the security people who are there to help the fucking nigger athletes, who protect them."

"You're disgusting as a race," the woman added. "It's about time you hear it from us white people. A lot of white people feel like I do."

Nichols told BuzzFeed News on Monday that while being called a "nigger" hurt him, what affected him the most were the woman's comments about black people "not being human."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNYy69D_Hs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol niggers on suicide watch

She's a woman tho. Women are never wrong.

TL:DR

Noone gives a fuck.

>Confirmation that the monkey's feelings got annihilated

Delicious.

Thats wife material right there, thought she's probably really bat shit crazy

Can't say I disagree with anything granny said

I bet she considers herself a good christian too

Did you hear the video? It's like some old white woman from Florida retired out or whatever who just doesn't give a shit anymore.

It's 7/10 easily.

Sounds like ts had his mom call it in so he can make this shitty thread.

Guess what? Hitler lost get over it ;)

10/10 rant

Fake news. Facts can't be racist.

hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaah
jungle monkey camel niggers btfo

jesus hated the nigger

>She also repeatedly blamed affirmative action for being unable to find a job herself.
did she actually say this or is (((Buzzfeed))) interpreting for us

Jesus was a mexican

>person told the truth
yes, yes she did.

I think she might have, but I forget. It'd be typical of that generation. Even (((Michael Savage))) has his suicide box in the attic because affirmative action fucked him over.

Take that, Jews!

>Columbus killed thousands of people
Stupid fucking people and hyperbole. Columbus was a boat captain.

She says a shit load of stuff, I think she does say this, but it's not like she's been unemployed forever, she talks about a lot of jobs she's had over the years. She doesn't sound useless

not impossible

>>black people "not being human."

>implying they're human

Why are you such a faggot op.
youtube.com/watch?v=2xJarhIEDSQ at least post the video its classic.

Bumping for nigger tears and jew fears desu OP senpai.

when grandma has a bad day at bingo.

Thats the lady that sounds like a jew.

post the video, faggot.

She's 100% a retired Jew, probably Jew York diaspora or something. That's just how they are.

Sup Forums personified

>27 posts
>no vid

bunch of fuckin worthless nigger apes the lot of you

youtube.com/watch?v=dNYy69D_Hs4

Even Jews hate niggers. I mean it is hard to tell which one is the lowest on the totem pole.

I think niggers do however just on evolution alone.

>he didn't listen and believe

Wow I can't eevn

Heh I had a pretty productive argument with a nigger in that comment section, I think I redpilled him a bit and got him to be better.

Sounds like /ourslut/. Too bad she was all aggression and no factual evidence. Not like it's hard to find.

Sage because this reads like a slide thread.

The bible says niggers are animals, but they can remain on the Earth so long as they stay with their own kind.
Jews are the devil; they're lower,

Rewatching it now. That's a New York Jew. I've been away for too long to tell you which borough, but that is one of the best authentic accents I've heard in a long while.

I want to guess maybe Long Island to the inner South.

It takes a certain amount of insanity to speak the truth nowadays. Most of us know the consequences and keep our mouths shut. You have to be a little crazy to make yourself into a target.

here's a fun fact, pic explains alot

she has a point

Yeah it sounds like Long Island, not a New Yorker but from LA and plenty familiar with jews

One of my first jobs was in Deah Pahk. You can't understand how they answer the phones that way, but I guess other people can't understand Southern drawl either. Upon further contemplation, that is definitely some mid-Island lady close enough to Brooklyn ties or whatever who just decided she was done.

That's pretty much the best part of being from NY is when you just don't care anymore.

the fact that she didn't say it to his face goes to show how annoying women are. send a real man out there to say it to his face.

It's no fun just being aggressive

If you're going to unlock your limiters you have to start backing it up with evidence and real world references

Otherwise your comments don't stick as deep and will be easily brushed off

>I'S DONT WORK FO CHUMP CHANGE

gets me every time

The real reason it hurt him is because everything she said is true.

Depressing thread. NO TOYS!

>nigger day

>mahtin lutha king day is nigga day
>every day is nigga day
>that's what it is with you niggas
>it's nigga day this nigga day that
>you neva had a nigga anything

this is true

its easy to let vitriol slide off, but uncomfortable facts create cognitive dissonance

My god that's exactly what I thought. Hahahaha

God damn...anyone got a pic of this bitch. Is she dare I say our gurl?

I know ain't it a bitch.

>and you know what? You fuckin' niggas sold your own kind into slavery. Who the fuck do you think sold you into slavery? The niggas in Africa! Helllloooooooo

Please don't respond to yourself. Masturbation is wrong.

Nog in Israel "But Africa sucks!"

Nog in America "Dats rayciss fuk whitey!"

PORCH MONKEY CAMEL NIGGERS
O
R
C
H

N
I
G
G
E
R
S

Jew or not everything she says is on point. Niggers are flat out awful and need a rude awakening.

>Sup Forums going back on it's principles

Jeez I wonder why white people are looked at as spineless slimeballs always pushing an ulterior motive?

why it alway nigger day doe

>Martin Luther King
>nigger day
>Christmas
>nigger day
>Columbus
>nigger day

They literally can't think.

Obnoxious that this semite bitch is posing as a white person.

99.999% chance of a false flag.

Exactly what I was thinking. Media won't investigate the woman though, since they're all Jews too.

>implying there aren't just old jewish women who hate niggers

GIBS ME DAT psychology applies to everything, even holidays.

If whitey habs dat, whitey must gibs dem dat. No exceptions.

Racism isn't the issue though. Every race is and should be secular in nature. Diversity cannot exist without a strong desire to maintain racial homogeneity.

What I'm saying is that she is misrepresenting white people by not actually being a white person at all, and what perfect timing too with all this knee bending horshshit.

back in the old days this is the kind of rant an Italian mother would go on if you walk in the house with mud on your shoes

>tfw clean the kitchen floor
>tfw wax it, too
>tfw bumbling friends roll in all drunk
>tfw one of them says
STOP BOIS DON'T GET [user]'S FLOOR DIRTY

das the old world magic

I think the best solution for the black problem is to stop allowing blacks into the country. Deport any blacks if they commit a crime. That way peaceful nogs can live their lives out in the West. Racemixing should also be banned. If a white woman gets pregnant with a black then the woman, the black and the baby are deported to Africa.

Is that fair?

this, OPs a fuck up
anyways, this woman is Sup Forumss grandma, and if she gets doxxed somehow, we need to take care of her

"My feelings were hurt"
Perhaps you'd like to change your attitude,you fucking nigger. Perhaps people would stop hurting your feelings if you weren't such a waste of fucking sperm. Such a menace to western society.