DRAGON BALL SUPER

Beerus is connected to purple kai, what about Champa?

Post Zamasu's

I want to ________ Supreme Kai

hold hands!

no zamasus allowed

He's connected to the old-men-kais Goku almost killed during his kamehameha against Hit.

why is he always crying :(

trash

because people bully him

Reminder that SSj2 Trunks= SSj3 Goku
Reminder he can keep up with Black and Zamasu with a bit of Vegeta training
>tfw if he gains SSJB he will be a monster

I don't care what form he's getting, I just want to see my boy Trunks' dick.

Mai stop posting

>streaming manga on Godtube.
Disgusting.

I've been thinking Mai is slighty muscly under her clothes,
especially after fighting for like a year.

Yeah, I notice that too from this shot here. The Future is a hellish place where villains are keep shitting out the asshole in that time line while the main timeline is all peaceful and shit.

hand hold

>Zamasu learned about SSB from watching Youtube

That's the stupidest explanation for explaining how Zamasu knew about it ever.

Would you prefer a crystal ball?

I'd prefer more time shenanigans.

why because it caught you off guard?

toriyama with the ebin troll

Godtube was the single best thing Toriyama came up with in DBS.

GOWASU

DELET THIS ZAMASU!

Will there ever be a Cooler villain?

Bra when?

watch GT for a non canon child of vegeta and bulma

Zamasu you fucking little bitch boy.

SOON

Bra was in the epilogue of Z and the mango.

>non canon
>appears in EoZ

the fuck are you talking about? She IS canon you dumbass.

There are hotter ones

another sexy qt female supreme kai when? the universal tourn better deliver.

>females doing anything other than babies in DB
You have a better change waiting for Gohan to be relevant again.

>universal tourney
>Beerus team is the same but having Black replace Buu

How do you guys think the black Goku Arc will end?

Beerus beat down?
God of all win button?
SSJ Blue Trunks?
Gogeta?

ZAMASU

i want whis to beat the shit out of black but that'll never happen

>God of all win button?
this will not end well with U7 at all he will most likely wipe that mess of a universe all together.

>blacks face

He doesn't give a shit whis's race doesn't seem trust worthy AT all.
>doesn't prevent buu killing the supreme kai ultimately killing future beerus
>doesn't speak his mind to zeno that beerus is doing a shit job as a god of destruction
>wants to replace beerus with either goku or vegeta

Is he more delicious with this quick 2 min edit?

My bet is they press the win button and then the god of all shows up. Decides to start the tournament of all dimensions and the loser gets their universe erased. They use the dragon balls to revive beerus and train goku to win the tournament.

To be fair the Alt. Whis wasn't aware of of what the Supreme Kai was doing either during Z's Buu Saga. Seems doubtful that he is literally aware of everything going on.

I think he was ultimately just joking about replacing Beerus though or he'd have probably said something to All-chan about it. You know All-chan would be all about making Goku the God so they'd get to hang out more.

>tfw All puts in the Future Timeline as well
>tfw Black is an entry and Trunks and Mai have to team up with him to make up part of that team

>Whis wasn't aware of of what the Supreme Kai was doing either during Z's Buu Saga
He was he literally foresees what's going on in the universe with his god cane while Beerus is alseep.

He can do that yes, doesn't mean he was though. Remember he wasn't aware of what Earth was, which is odd if he was watching Buu get revived and do things.

> doesn't mean he was though.
Yes, he does he literally updates Beerus what's going on when he was asleep.
>Remember he wasn't aware of what Earth was
Beerus and Whis was visted Earth when it was primitive life.

Yes please. I'd like a battle of the villians in a god of all Tournament. Bring back Cell for the future timeline. Hell, bring back one arm gohan and have him shit on nerd gohan.

>Crimson Cell comes back
>it turns into Crimson Cell, Black Goku, and Zamasu vs. Vegeta, Goku, and Trunks (who is allowed to fill in for someone instead)

I'd be down. Also Future Gohan would probably see Pan, start crying, hug Nerd Gohan and fly off into the sunset never to be seen again. Or he'd just start pretending to be Great Uncle Raditz for her.

Mai is a strong, brave, and handsome woman,
while Trunks, the knight in shining armour, often finds himself the damsel in distress.

SSJB GOGETA FUCKING WHEN

Never, it'll be Super Saiyan Rose Gogeta instead. And we'll have the battle of fabulous pink hair and ki swords.

Why didn't future mai ever talk about two of her best friends ? Is there a reason for that ?

Because they're dead.

Mai can be a great character if you minus out Pilaf and Shu with them dead you can bring out a whole new character out of her instead of the whole "muh role the world" shenanigans.

>role
rule* fuck.

SSJ1->SSJ1.5->USSJ1->Full Power SSJ1->SSJ2->SSJ2.5->USSJ2->Full Power SSJ2->SSJ3->SSJG->SSJB->SSJR

Whis isn't all-knowing though. He didn't know that Champa and Vados were collecting Super Dragon Balls in their universe, after all.

This. He knew Buu had been defeated, but probably not that the Supreme Kai had been involved. I mean he wasn't even aware of alternate timelines or that the one he exists in is actually the split of his own universe.

Which begs the question, does the God of All know?

We know who will really save the day

I'm pretty sure they'll get there, maybe even at the arc's end.
Pilaf and Shu probably died saving Mai the same way she sent Trunks back to the past.
She may be treating her life now as her purpose, the reason she was saved.

You forgot Ascended Super Saiyan (ASS).

That is about as real as the mythical Devil May Cry 2. Pure bullshit that doesn't actually exist.

This can be literally explained that Vados and Champa covering their tracks, so Beerus and Whis don't find out till they show themselves personally to them.

I really hated that cheap wax hairdo.

Fuck off.

you forgot to add in the pupils

That's 1.5 if I recall. I just couldn't think of the actual name for it so I went with 1.5. But I could be wrong, please correct me if I am.
Pic related.

every fucking thread

Stop posting feel shit and Ill go away.

And this...IS TO GET EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!!

Why did Zamasu forgot how to wipe out smoke with his hand when he got gassed?

AHHHHHHHHHH

ASS is better.

AHHHHHHHH

Ahhhhhhh

This is probably the same spergo that gets upset about phone posting