Hey, user! Wanna jump in?

Hey, user! Wanna jump in?

Who are you? How did I get here?

Miss > Ako sis > Riko sis > Miss' sis > Piss

No, I have to leave for work

Loser.

Yes, let's call a man who upholds the importance of work over frivolous pursuits a loser.

Good morning user.
Your confusion is understandable. We have taken you from your bed as you were sleeping to have you play the most dangerous game with us.
One of these girls you see before you is hiding in her anus the antidote to the poison we gave you.
Oh, I forgot to mention that, didn't I? You have been poisoned, and if left untreated you will die within 2 hours under most excruciating pain.
But as mentioned, there is an antidote and it is within reach. However, each girl carries in her anus a total of 10 bottles. You would be well advised not to try drinking from the wrong bottle. The effects would be most amusing to most of us, but probably not to you. You can find out which is the right one by solving the simple algebra tasks on the labels.
I am most curious how you are going to acquire the bottles without getting sued for rape.

I wouldn't know what to do, so just continue and pretend I'm not here.

Yes. You're a loser.
The game of life, you lost it.

I'll just watch

>nbr
belongs in the trash

Oh, come on. Your degenerate twaddle streaming out of your mouth just makes you all the more ridiculous. Sadly, you've normalized your degeneracy, so there is little anyone can do to help you. All there is for you is a life of hollow pleasure. Regret your lack of values in a pit of despair.

>showing twins masturbating together and making out is okay
>showing their nipples is not

It still makes me mad.

I tried watching this but it was too boring for me and didn't get a single blueball so I dropped it after 3~4 episodes.

When does it gets interesting?

Whatever helps you justify wasting more than half your life doing chores for someone else, I suppose.

Sorry, I don't play with degenerates.

You know I really detest NBR. But these girls are so lewd it makes up for it.

The suffering of being unable to join them is evidence there is no god

>NBR
Nee, Onii-san. What is "NBR"? I really don't know, and Google tells me "No Beer Required" and "Nipple to Boob Ratio", which doesn't make sense in this context. Please forgive me for asking.

As you would waste half of yours trying to find meaning in meaningless things. Fucking those you don't care for, as I imagine you may have done, just digs a very deep emotional hole. Are you content to wallow in that? Is that winning the game of life to you? I pity the unproductive and wasteful people who bring down the property value everywhere they slither to. Your mindless fornication creates nothing.

Lurk more.

Is this some kind of pasta? It's nauseating.

Are you projecting, anonymous?

Are you even human?

Thank you very much, Onii-san. I'll continue to lurk until the very end! Please continue posting on Sup Forums everyday, so I can continue to bask in your knowledge forever. Thank you again, Onii-san.

I'm just a figment of your imagination. I'm whatever your subconscious needs me to be.

You're a misguided person who worships an icon in the shape of a golden vagina. The icon which ends all arguments and justifies every means. A cult of sex indoctrinated you to that trench of an existence where getting pussy equates to fulfilling all of life's journeys. This cultural apocalypse swept up generations before you so your own conditioning would be exactly the same. How does that make you feel?

>No nipples

>you will never be Ako and Riko's honey boy

>Sup Forums
>nipples

Pick one.

This might come as a surprise to your obviously damaged brain, but I'm a virgin. I don't hold axe wounds up on any sort of pedestal.
How did you even come to the conclusion that I'm some sort of sex-crazed personality because I think that jobs are a waste of life?

Onii-san! I have learned something that will make you proud. I have found out, by Googling "NBR + anime" that "NBR" means "Not Blood Related"! Onii-san, please forgive my foolish mistake. Although I know of Kiss x Sis, I do not watch incest anime, nor do I consider myself a siscon, so you can imagine why I would not know. Even so, I should not have been so stupid to not think to type the keyword "anime" while researching what is obviously an anime trope. Thank you for reading my posts, and again, I apologize for once again wasting yet another post on this precious thread.

With this said, I will now leave this thread for good and continue to browse Sup Forums. This time, I'll be sure to keep my manners in check.

Please forgive me for this.

Just so you know this is Sup Forums not /r9k/ freindo you seem lost :^)

You debased the idea of refusing sex as something a loser would do. How does that make you look, sir?

I called you a loser for having a job, not for refusing sex, retard.

I was referring to the fact that the ovas can show tongue kissing and erections but no nipples. And yes, almost daily in tu love-ru threads

I lost the game

As a functional human being.

Job makes you live nothing more.

There's nothing more to life than enjoyment and being satisfied by yourself.

Not him btw.

To love-ru*

Of course not. Jumping on the two of you would inflict pain and potentially physical injuries. Why would you invite someone to do that?

Refer back to your initial comment. What can be taken from a one-word response like that? Who's the one with mental deficiency now?

Shut your whore mouth and get a job. Loser.

My first post could go either way, you're right. But clearly interpreted it the way I intended. Then you came in afterwards and still somehow misconstrued my words.
You have brain damage.

You assume my brain is damaged over what you call misconstrued when it is easy to see how a single word can lead to that interpretation. He did not chose your ideal over his own, thus you berate him into a loser. Your logic is ridiculous.

Of course I assume that you're brain damaged, your posts have led me to believe such a thing as no human being with common sense would go off on a tirade as you have while at the same time not even understanding what was initially being said.
You also keep referring back to my one-word post as if it was the only clue to lead you to the correct interpretation when it very clearly is not.

You both are retarded and unable to achieve useful human communication.

You're a complete imbecile who admitted his virginity to Sup Forums. Lured in by a crafty user whose brain matter exceeds your own. Your asshole is bleeding from the gaping wound inflicted by my logic bombs. You can't wriggle yourself from this one, you sniveling ingrate. Your only hope now is to self-terminate before the consequences of your actions completely annihilate your existence. All your base are belong to me.

The footjob fight under the kotatsu was the best scene.

You know how sometimes you learn a new word and suddenly everyone randomly starts using it? Because I started watching that show yesterday and I feel like that's happening to me.

Can't he have a full on orgy with all, leave piss-chan in the corner crying and using her piss to lube her shlicking.

Better yet, have sweet one-on-one sex with Sensei, leaving everyone else to have a crying orgy in the corner

i want more of sensei's imouto

Luckily I've been preparing for this exaxt scenario all my life.

It all comes down to this.

they're both good
but I think piss might be first choice. out of those two riko

Why most of Sup Forums hates piss chan?

scuse me mate could you stop shitposting

Who wouldn't?

I'm pretty sure if you hit someone on the head enough times they eventually pass out. No one is immune to kinetic energy after all.

If it's between knocking out and violating 2 random human beings I've never seen before or dying then the choice is clear.

Plus these people that captured me obviously have both me and these poor unfortunate souls at their mercy. Only by playing their game can I hope to survive. Any attempts to outsmart them without first learning how far their influence extends and what resources they have available to them will likely result in horrid unavoidable consequences or death.

Still kind of disappointed he dumped sensei.

I want to kiss her sis.

hi, are you safe in your country? Take care.

What?

Whats the point of your name? it really never had any benefits.

Is it because at some point you thought you could make friends in Sup Forums? Sup Forums? You can make friends with the anonymous as long as you discuss on topic and having giggles and fun while at that. And keeping your sanity high and well for variety reasons. You are a gown up now or a child. You'd think you understand that there is no point in having a name, or a trip, but at the end you kept on having it just to satisfy your own ego. You think you have everything but there something empty inside you, and remember what I said it was the ego you trying to fulfill. But really, what tripcoders want? Is it because you wanted to fill the field so badly because it was empty? That's right! That's the whole point! remember what I said about ''You think you have everything but there something empty inside you'' Exactly. The ego you have now is because of these reasons, the filling the name in the field.

But you stayed...

At the end you didn't want to reticulate yourself, and the rest of tripcoders didn't. Some did though. The rest of userbase stayed anonymous as intended. While you and the rest of tripcoders and names found some ''fanboys'' and ''haters'' to try to fulfill your own, actual ego and selfishness. And it was always because of attention gathering. This is the most meticulous way of damage control. Proud of you for finding the key!

Stay in Sup Forums faggot

B-but we're brother and sisters!

LETTING THE DAYS GO BY

If you can't speak English on a competent level, don't post. You are not helping.