Antifa doxxing people attending Lauren Southern Speech

Antifa at the University of Minnesota (aka SDS - Students for a Democratic Society) are actively trying to incite violence on people who attended a Lauren Southern speech yesterday.

This university funded student group is responsible for vandalizing conservative group club murals, disrupting conservative speakers and club meetings, and inciting violence against trump supporters - ending in people getting pepper sprayed INSIDE the state capitol building last year.

Reminder that 2018 and 2020 will be electoral massacres.

General Tolerant Left thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

startribune.com/vandalism-of-pro-trump-mural-offers-free-speech-lesson-at-university-of-minnesota/395902471/
mndaily.com/article/2017/10/vandalism-altercation-take-place-during-paint-the-bridge-at-college-republicans-mural
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The faster this escalates to violence the better. We should help them dox and provoke antifa to direct violence and vandalism toward them

some comments

This will end in civil war.

more comments

and links to vandalism October of last year
startribune.com/vandalism-of-pro-trump-mural-offers-free-speech-lesson-at-university-of-minnesota/395902471/

and this year
mndaily.com/article/2017/10/vandalism-altercation-take-place-during-paint-the-bridge-at-college-republicans-mural

Please tell me Lauren is wearing open toed sandals

Reminder: people on the left actively attempt to ruin lives for wrong think. I just want to be left alone and be free of the bullshit.

funny part is that by replying they basically all doxxed themselves to us. Thankfully we are highbrow and don't care to fuck with them. Yet.

What is stopping you from fucking with these people

THIS IS FUCKED UP!

doxxing people on FB is a bannable offense

report them

The fact that you post this here, proves you're a nu pol faggot.
>Fuck off queer

Go to police

FB doesn't care. FB only bans conservatives.

And all I can think of is that when Breivik killed leftists, every one of them would be as dipshit as this daily for their entire life. But now they can't. Feelsgoodman.

So edgy

Hey look, antifa is here

The most you can do is troll them. They are likely trying to get people fired from their jobs or removed from the school

Legit nothing. we have a database of a fuckton of these guys.(hint hint somebody post it because i lost in in a sea of files_

You're another faggot.
I'm a trump voter you stupid kike.

Honestly, I think that this is a very good idea. In a free country, people are free to express their ideas, but they are also free to suffer the consequences of embracing retarded ideas. Let the doxxing continue!

Sure you are faggot. The day of the rope is coming for you my friend

Can someone translate this?

He is a hero of the highest regard.

mudshark detected

Disgusting coal burning whore.

>Breivik kills lefties.
>Said dead lefties can no longer be retarded living lefties.

So they want to create thousands of people with nothing to lose?

>why do you hide your face behind a mask?

There are people stalking us and trying to kill us so we have to hide our faces!!!!

>proceeds to stalk and try to kill people that don't hide their faces

I love how they project

she isn't white though.

>Persian surname

Goddamn Iranians are too white passing for my liking.

So you turn it around on them and get them fired or kicked out of school for doxing and harassment.

What's worse?

>Attending a rally by someone who preaches wrongthink

or...

>Identifying with a group that waves around Communist flags, shouts Communist slogans, and gives themselves permission to use violence against political opponents

Persians are at least as white as Italians.

people are really listening to lauren southern speeches?

>The lecture they attended was not approved y our tolerance committee. Put all these people in the wrongthink database

>Polspastics hating on Laurigirl are literally stepping in line with people like THIS

The infighting "nationalist", shabbos goy is worse than the leftist, because a traitor deserves the bullet first

Don't be pathethic Aman, never punch to the right

I drove 3 hours to get blue-balled at an antfia rally that they didn't show up at.
I'd love them to save me the gas and come to my house.

>disagree with our street gang and we'll attack you
>it's not immoral, you CHOSE to disagree

I'd tell you to neck yourself, but honestly, I'm okay with liberals showing their true colors and can't wait for some of these faggots to escalate and get shot. The moment some patriot Zimzams an antifa and gets away with it, I will ejaculate a fucking river.

Kind of fucked, I attend lots of speeches and talks at my uni, even people who I don't necessarily agree with. Pretty dumb for antifa to assume those people automatically support Lauren Southerm's views.

It's like liberals don't even understand what lawsuits are until they're ordered to pay tens of thousands in restitution.

Also, check out smugglypuff in the back row on the left

if they tens of thousands to pay they wouldnt be using student loans to go to school

It's antifa who fear being doxxed, not the people who willingly show their faces

sky blaqk is a total disaster

>be borderline militant group
>get caught creating a database of American citizens

Well, that's one way to spend the rest of your life in prison

But true

>Pretty dumb for antifa to assume those people automatically support Lauren Southerm's views.
You don't need to support her to be an enemy to antifa. Just believing that she has the right to speak on campus makes you a nazi sympathizer. You wouldn't even have to attend the event, you've already committed the thoughtcrime.

we need to tell her persian family/friends about her fuckin a nigger

iranians and arabs HATE blacks

Must be pretty comfy to chill around with the lads at some random right wing speech

Nothing illegal about creating a database of American citizens, user.

So the obvious solution here is for people who get targeted like this to get a job with the federal government, especially with Trump in office.

Kills two birds with one stone.

How many levels of being a fucking loser does it take to behave like this? Who ever pulls shit like this is a busy body who needs a hobby, sad as fuck

Behavior like this will only server to radicalize people, or send normies to the right. So I would hope they keep doing it, even though I agree with you they need to get a fucking hobby or just leave other people the fuck alone.

Man those doxxing campaigns people did to antifa really pissed them off if they're going after alt light cucks

The alt-right is a religion of peace.

Keep this in mind nazi faggots. If I ever see your face in a pic like this and I know you. Expect your future to get really bleak.

>We should help
Let's don't pull an 8/pol/.

Expect to end up dead commie faggot. Put your red flag back on.

>Add those people to the list.
let them know it too, and why.

Unfortunately, it is, user. It easily falls within potential terrorist activities under the patriot act which is still in effect at least until 2019. Individuals and groups have been charged for far less suspicious activities.

Thank you

sky blaqk the trailer trash trans.

Kind of hard to end up dead if you lose your job from out of nowhere and never know its me. I would gladly put you and your kind out on the street corner.

seriously imagine living in a leftists world: 90% of all people are pure evil and you are one of the very few who recognize it. not only that, but those evil people try to convince even more people of their own beliefs by using evil free speech, and they even sometimes succeed despite saying things that are politically incorrect

I don't understand how these types think that their comments aren't racist as fuck just because you call em "poc" afterward

So...when do we dox them back?

You better watch your fucking mouth before I send Jaffa to go shove his dick in your ass you niggerfag.

>second comment
>some faggot complaining about uncle Toms
Well that didn't take long.

:D

Miss me yet?

Well hello there gorgeous

Well when a specific perpetrator can't be punished usually the victim group will punish the offending group

They operate under a different definition of racism

The names, ages and places of residence for the 13 arrestees Sunday are as follows [cities of residence are in California unless otherwise noted]:

Seth Vasquez, 25-year-old male from Berkeley.
Mark Misohink, 23-year-old male from Berkeley.
James Dominic, 23-year-old male from Oakland
Kristopher Wyrick, 39-year-old male from Alpine, who has contacted WND and said he is not and never has been an antifa member but was protesting as a “patriot.”
Harlan Pankau, 38-year-old male from Jamul.
Levi Smith, 32-year-old male from Sparks, Nevada.
Sean Hines, 20-year-old male from Santa Rosa.
Brittany Moorman, 26-year-old female from Oakland.
Yesenia Mandez, 22-year-old female (unknown city).
Emily Gillespie, 24-year-old female from Berkeley.
Sean Dougan, 47-year-old male from Portland, Oregon.
Rachel Moore, 40-year-old female from Oakland.
Joshua Phillips, 26-year-old male from Oakland.

It's quite a blatant display of it though, don't you think

>all brown eyes
Really makes you think

The white nationalist presence on my campus is absolutely massive. It grows larger every term. I swear to god the administration is completely inept or they are just terrified of making national news. I've even see it get posted on Sup Forums a few times now This is in a (((blue))) state btw.

Keep up the work lads.

Don't be stupid, everything you just said also applies to Sup Forums

Dont act like you know me. I would never be caught dead having a picture taken of me like the faggot in the OP. I abide by a set of rules that stop mad dog killers from finding me. You are dealing with a Wizard here boy. Not some hackfraud that breaks user.

>Well when a specific perpetrator can't be punished usually the victim group will punish the offending group

You think I am part of a group effort? I am solo here boss and I know THE FUCKING RULES TO THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111oneonenoen

I’m self employed and make my work number easy to find on my profile, I can’t count how many times SJWs call to get me fired but I just call them faggots laugh in their faces and hang up.

Give it a year kiddo

The fire rises.

Now-a-days some of those antifa guys are OK...

that's a real dirty scum antifa.

Someone should stick next this under a picture of a bernie rally and complain about the racist alt-righters trying to dox POC

>I’m self employed
Oh great one of those "small business americans" that call me at my job asking me to fix their network. Guess what happens when you have no network access? A few of you like to talk to me when I fixing boxes in the shop. You always think that someone flying the colors is easy to talk to. In the end you all break user. Leaking your thoughts like a sieve.

We don't. We hope Lauren Southern and the audiences of other tepid conservatives start getting attacked and fired for their views, pushing them to the right and into our waiting arms.

Oy Vey! Look at all those terrible racists!

In their ideology racism is synonymous with white.
To them white doesn't actually exist in any real tangible way other than a civic institution to oppress people the elites deem as non-white.
Then from there they believe white is synonymous with violence, oppression, death, and genocide.
Racism is "systemic oppression" and its mere existence is a threat to everyone that isnt white.

Its a way to trick white bourgeois college sodomites and their frizzy hair mulatto friends to want to kill whitey.

They were inculcated with an ideology made to genocide white people.

is this some sort of mr robot roleplaying faggot or what?

Italians are white and Iranians are not Reza

Are they not able to consider the possibility that someone would go to see what a speaker has to say without even agreeing with the person? It's kind of silly to assume everyone there is right wing.

No, this is what grassroots politics looks like.

This reads just like a modern Sup Forums raid thread. Nothing but faggots hoping for something exciting to happen but refusing to do anything.

Who fixes your phones? Who knows your number? Who fixes your internet? I bet you have someone else do it. Read up on how enemies control communication lines during war.

No.

What do yall think Sky Blaqk's employer would think of them saying "white pieces of garbage" ?
Do their employers have the right to know they hired on an anti-white bigot?

Antifa decides who is okay to listen to and who is not. They already heard what Lauren has to say. Now they decide that you don't need to, because she is full of hate. There is no reason to question them.