I AM A HERO 251

I AM A HERO
chapter 251

KURUSU FIGHTTTTTT

someone needs to tell me what the fuck is happening

bezald is being a faggot and doesnt want to let me download his raws and repost them fuck you bezald

WHOSE EYES ARE THESE

the asshole i download raws from changed all the file names but i think i have the pages in the right order

KURUSU FIGHTTTTTTTT

dont let it die this time

aside from the volley ball, am i missing anything in this panel?

ahhh shit yall remember dis nigga

ty for dumping, OP

nakata save best girl
nakata is the real hero

NAKED EMPEROR

ty to user for not letting it die.

k so.....takashi-kurusu,,,, did he turn into naked emperor?

i hope this kid dies.

FIN

did he turn into naked emp?
are takashi, kurusu and naked emp one being and have been since the fight? is that why we never saw the ending?

Im post chapter 250 translated while im here, and hopefully talk about this KURUSU thing

i had always assumed the 4 legged monster that swallowed hideo and save him, i always figured that was a meld of NAKED EMPEROR and edgelord kurusu and figured it had something to do with why we never saw the end of the 3 way kurusu fight

What fuck is even going on in this series? I'm really far behind. Has anyone seen the movie yet? I keep trying to find a place to watch it online but no dice.

translation by based user from last weeks thread

it turns out
nakata was the real hero
all along

Wait. Is Hideo gonna die?

the movie looks sexy also, sexier than the manga. which is a sexy manga, but not in an attractive way. sexy for 3d at least. i hope it becomes big enough to get a JAV

it was a long & sometime's sad road wasn't it

probably not because its manga, but kenny does like to dick you around at the end

but hideo's situation is pretty grim

he is opposite to the sunshine building, which is being over run by ZQN
, on the arm(boon?) of a crane. the entire building is swarmed by zqn. and the giant monster is in the middle

but there is a raw of light from the sunshine building

nakata is there

but. what if the whole time takashi-kurusu was the 3 of them mind and body. because he got ripped super fast and grew hair super fast, and got psyco edgy super fast, and the cutesy kurusu attutude

i just chalked it up to being ZQN but that never happened with hiromi

So what's happened so far? I just stopped reading because there were no new chapters, so I left off at the part the series kinda shifted focus with different characters like the neet who got saved by this long haired weirdo in his underpants.

that was like 16 volumes ago

i hope nakata survives and italian kurusu gets a spinoff

that was the last page

I want to see the movie so fucking bad.

i dont speak chinese but i think it says

blu ray come out november 11

that thing about dTV is sooner in october 19
wasa that a spinoff live action webcast? i remember seeing some video of I AM A HERO on the dTV youtube channel but i dont remember what it was

it looks like a kurusu

things went a bit retarded the moment some guys got super powers and started a 1 v 1 v 1 fight