Based black cardinal btfo pope francis

>“The right of a nation to distinguish a refugee from an economic immigrant who does not identify with the culture of the country in which he wants to live cannot be undermined,” Sarah said according to GOSC.
Sarah named Poland as a country which should be able to make that distinction and reject immigration policies “some people want to impose.”

>The Cardinal acknowledged that although migrants should be respected as human beings, the factors of religion, culture, and national safety complicates the issue beyond acknowledging humanity.

>Sarah spoke out against world leaders that are attempting to undermine the rights of countries that wish to deny migrants that wish to erode national identity, pose a threat to the country or hold religious beliefs that contradict a nation’s culture.

>“The ideology of liberal individualism promotes a mixing that is designed to erode the natural borders of homelands and cultures, and leads to a post-national and one-dimensional world where the only things that matter are consumption and production,” he said.
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/10/catholic-cardinal-refutes-pope-whose-stance-on-migrants-is-at-odds-with-the-teachings-of-saint-thomas-aquinas/

kek hope he's Pope once again and calls for another crusade

one day*

based black man please fuck my wife

>milo.yiannopoulos.net

>“some people want to impose.”
THE CARDINAL DARES NOT NAME THE JEW

he was among the people rumored to become pope last time, but they preferred cuck francis

but pol will ignore this thread bcuz muh white and thus francis is better

always these two with the shilling

shareblue needs to up their game

bump dont let it slide, MHSGA

>The Cardinal acknowledged that although migrants should be respected as human beings
Gay

edgy

If you accept that they should be respected as human beings, then there is no reason to refuse helping then when they are in need if you can. The whole idea that all humans are brothers and so on is degenerate.

retard

Because I don't want to respect subhuman shitskins?

and not well-read, since he can't even understand his post is just regurgitated libtarded ideology with a reverse sign, unlike st thomas' actually well-thought writings on the matter

Nope, based is based. Sad that has come to this though. Loose loose.

No it isn't, dumbass. And Aquinas was not reasonable. His natural law claims are not reasonable. He just states a priori and arbitrarily what he believed the final cause of various things and customs. This is not "law," it's just bullshit.

Give me one argument why I should care at all about some random shitskin I have never met. You can't.

>le based nigger cardinal XDDDDDDDDD
FUCKING BASED!Just like the based gypsys 15 years ago when i was in school .When i got robbed at knifeppint by other gypsy my based gypsy friends told me "next time bring a knife or your clan cracka'".
FUCKING BASED!

This is fucking stupid. You can help them without making them live next door to your neighbors which you should also care about

Why would I help them at all? You cannot give one good argument.

You want an entirely secular argument? I can't give you one except that I don't want to live next door to sociopaths like you

You are the deranged one who wants to help worthless subhumans from enemy nations. It is moronic.

>Nigger + Catholic

Yeah. Based. Fuck my sides. I lost.

based Cardinal Sarah.

I respect you as a human being, but I must still acknowledge that you are a faggot

Catholics have the most impressionable women on the planet. Black Catholic guy telling them to guard their shit will work.

You have real fucking issues

I don't respect you at all

based nigger

God has blessed our beloved country with right to btfo rapefugees through based black cardinal.

no libtard could undermine it

Although, I am Orthodox, I think that Cardinal Sarah is a great man of God.

Some of them might end up being of value.

The great thing is that under a free capitalist system, people like them will be the ones undercutting you, so even if you see no value in them, others will. You will have to choose between that and tyranny.

Yes, they have a lot of gypsies because christcucks respect "respect them as human beings" and refuse to exterminate them.

>Some of them might end up being of value
No they won't.

>The great thing is that under a free capitalist system
Capitalism is garbage, christfag

based nigger. not even christian but id deus vult for him.

Who the fuck gives a fuck what this nigger monkey says in its ooga booga language? These things aren't human. If anything he should be thrown in an oven along with Pope Francis. When is this based nigger meme going to end? Hang them ALL.

honorary aryan
>honorary aryan
honorary aryan
>honorary aryan
honorary aryan
>honorary aryan

>The Pope is so cucked he gets BTFO by a nog
When will Francis get BTFO for heresy? He's going to defend rape and pedophilia next. Oh wait, he has by proxy with his migrant cuckoldry.

I'd just be concerned that Africa is still too primitive to produce a good pope. What he said in the article seems promising, but I'd still be hesitant.

Plus I prefer my local archbishop for next pope anyway

Respect him. He is a human being, made in the image of niglet Jesus

We don't go around asking dogs their opinions on national events. Only thing a nigger is good for is to pick cotton on a field.

What blow my mind is how the commies didn't managed to completely exterminate them in half a century. You would expect that the Politburo would have dumped all of them somewhere in Siberia above the Arctic circle so they can freeze to death and get eaten by polar bear.

Pope Urban?

There is a prophecy in Poland that the election of black pope will begin the end of the world.

poland, thats a nostradamus prophecy...

Oh I thought that was only a Polish thing

From JPII's Catechism:

>2116 All forms of divination are to be rejected: recourse to Satan or demons, conjuring up the dead or other practices falsely supposed to "unveil" the future. Consulting horoscopes, astrology, palm reading, interpretation of omens and lots, the phenomena of clairvoyance, and recourse to mediums all conceal a desire for power over time, history, and, in the last analysis, other human beings, as well as a wish to conciliate hidden powers. They contradict the honor, respect, and loving fear that we owe to God alone.

I don't care. I'm not a Christian.

nice try Shareblue, keep those screenshots rolling for MSM

we should get rid of GET then

Underrated

that whole thing seemed super fishy anyway.
>Ratzinger not really a super hardliner, but also far from liberal
>suddenly "steps down" from a position that you usually fill for the rest of your life for no real reason
>replaced with some super liberal pope who constantly sucks Muslim dick and advocates for open borders
feels like there was either some external pressure to replace him or as if the church decided to pander a bit to the left to distract from the child abuse cases they had going on

>if you pat a child's head you also need to fuck them in the ass

he has pretty much already abandoned his faith anyway
>only way to god is through Jesus
>but Islam is fine, too :^)
either you make a sole claim to the salvation of mankind or you don't. you cannot on the one hand represent a religion that says they are the only true faith and then turn around and say that other religions have merit, too.

Christoph Schönborn >>> cardinigger

bbc

> Aquinas
>not well thought out.

I am a burger but you are an idiot of epic proportions.

>christcucks literally worship a nigger

EDGE

we dont worship race like you brainlets.

'member when wotan got BTFO on St. Boniface?

>See Goy! A nigger is based! Ok we close the borders, but you still have to let niggers in if they have their papers!

Shut up you nigger

>Civic nationalism is actually a thing.

Faggot.

>slow clap intensifies

have a black pope elected so we can get on with the end of the world already

Jesus Christ, the edge.
Cant you Niggers just fuck off to Stormfront?

>He values Pope Francis more then a guy who'd start another crusade.

Kill yourself, traitors hang first.