So why didn't Yuuta impregnate the dumb chuuni?

So why didn't Yuuta impregnate the dumb chuuni?

>the dumb chuuni
You've gotta be more precise than that.

Don't fuck literal retards

The heart doesn't know any better, user. Also, that fucking ass and hips.

Why didn't Shinka just ignore Deko?

If only there was an episode where Rikka got moved to the special needs class and she dragged Yuuta along with him.

Because they're in high school and he doesn't have a job.

Pussy whooped into special ed. THAT is OVA material.

Probably because they're still in highschool and having children ruins your life.

Yes. They would be terminally screwed for not preparing first.

Don't expect chuuni retards to think things through, she probably gets the weekly autismbux.

Because condoms are cheaper than child support.

I would quote that line before a class on not being a fucking retard.

Reminder that Rikka made like a 50% on this test

So I've watched S1 and S2, and the OVAs. Is the "Lite" series worth watching? I honestly feel like I've gotten enough of Rikka and her autism adventures. The Lite series goes from her perspective, right? Is it much different than the main season or mostly the same scenes?

Too hard for me.

Are you supposed to expand all of those in an hour period? The right side looks pretty hard to do in that time period.

Faggot didn't even kiss her as far as I know and they were an item, and you want him to bang her?

I think he's gay for passing on those. Rikka's body is nubile, and those hips can handle anything. God, she must be tight as fuck, probably second only to Kumin.

Wishful thinking. That's assuming Japan even has something like that, and judging by all the hikikomori shit I have watched and read, either Utah drops out and works, their families raise the child, or Rikka dies from hunger.

They're all insanely easy. Get a grip.

I'm sure that wouldn't take anyone in their right mind longer than 20 minutes.

He wants the superior Chunni to impregnate.

This, they're easy as fuck, 8th grade level

His semen isn't potent enough

Where the fuck do they calculate all that shit? That paper's right side barely has any space just for the expansions.

Also, are Japanese high-school tests really that simple? That shit is only covering one topic.

what the fuck even is that? I passed math with high 90s and I've never even heard of that shit.

>I passed math with high 90s
In elementary school?

well it was American """education""", so I can see if I missed it.

They're only a couple minutes long and have entirely new scenes

>"""
I see you haven't mastered punctuation either.

After the second season there is absolutely no doubt that Yuuta is a canonical homosexual.

It's fun
Don't you like fun?

Nobody likes fun.

You must be new here.

No, I just don't like the nonsensical inflationary use of quotation marks that crossboarders are bringing to Sup Forums.

And there's nothing you can do about it

Because FaggotAni tried to make it as cockblocking as possible.

Why would you impregnate someone, that's your age, that you have to take care of like a child? Only a teenager or a thirsty manchild post something like this?

a pascal's triangle should do the trick on the left, though it is easy even without it.

What if Rikka is infertile?

Why even make so many exercises testing the same set of skills?

Because he ended dumping her for the superior sister.

So you can test if somebody can do it all the time, or just part of the time.