FemAnon here

FemAnon here.

Why do you think we're not equal to men?

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/499618/the-us-marines-tested-all-male-squads-against-mixed-gender-ones-and-the-men-came-out-ahead/
youtube.com/watch?v=1uQlB99WCuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's your feeble female brains. I'm sorry.

Because you aren't. Get over it.

You're just different, better at emotional reasoning while men are better at spacial reasoning.

qz.com/499618/the-us-marines-tested-all-male-squads-against-mixed-gender-ones-and-the-men-came-out-ahead/

SLIDE OP, NAUGHTY REPLIES

tits or GTFO

>require segregated physical competitions
>require segregated mental competitions
>claim to be equals

You explain how you're my equal in any way.

The Y chromosome contains several essential genes which the X chromosome is lacking. Only one of the genes on the Y chromosome actually determines male sexual development. Women are missing all of those genes, and this is reflected in the fact that they act like mental children.

If you don't believe me, just look at women who are roommates with other women. It's a fucking disaster.

>FemAnon here

tits or gtfo

You are inferior in physical strength. Your IQ distribution is much more narrow, which absolutely means that you have less losers, but also less geniuses, and geniuses count. The "movements" to represent you consist of psychotic animals who work for the eradication of Western civilization and to spread rape, and you take no action to destroy them.

sage goes in the options field

Tits or GTFO you brainless cunt.

>physically weaker
>use your menstrual cycles as excuses to get out of shit (and when it's legitimate it still means you're physically weaker)
>get pregnant and you require more help and protection (mostly because you're physically weaker)

you're not on the same level as men. doesn't mean i, or most men, hate you. you're just not equal.

equal is not the point. we are different in many ways, but we are designed/have evolved to function as a team. we both have our strengths and weaknesses. this whole men vs women thing is a manufactured diversionary tactic

Why do I think 2+2=4. Fuck off faggot.

Equality is a myth.

We're stronger, faster, smarter.

We also have morals

Serious answer to a slider/troll

Women control the social narrative, and women have decided we're not equal. Therefore, we are not equal because you and your gender say so.

you know the rules

For the sole reason that you mentioned your gender. It implies difference, and as such inequality. WHY would you disclose your sex on internet of all places, for what reason that is not to attain cheap attention?

Fuck off, cunt.

no

we are literally different, a womans biggest flaw is they are too emotional: that's what holds them back in business. Too catty. Can't work with other women.

>Mentioning gender

Because 4ch and even twitter is completely against women for some reason.

>>Post

>>By

>>This

>>ID

but what if it's a female?

Don't say you're a woman then, why would you need that anyway? You have women's sites for women's issues.

3 posts now. Idiot.

>You have women's sites for women's issues.
This is the problem with little boys.

They think they're special :^)

As a gurl I can say this is true. I can't work with other women and it holds me back all the time. But in situations where I work with just men I do fine with no personal drama. Business and money only. I wish that I had grown up in a world where I could just focus on raising kids while my husband went to work though. It really did work better this way. We can still help our husbands but the distance the setup provided kept the emotional personal bullshit out of it. Too bad all the abusive husbands AND wives out there fucked this whole system up.

these are not tits,gtfo

these are tits, nvm

this is horseshit
like when you a tell a retard his drawing looks good

Boom! thhhhannnkkkk youuuuu!

>little boys
>special
>:^)
Here's the reason this place is 'completely' against your kind, you can't restrain yourself and not be the fucking smug cunts you are.

You see my flag right there, and I gotta tell you that on 2ch, the russian Sup Forums, nobody cares when female posters discuss their issues, because they know how to behave, not incite senseless flamewars that only defame their group as whole, and you don't. That's why you should either learn to behave or fuck off, or show tits and then fuck off. You think men consider themselves special? No, that merely is resentment against YOUR claims of importance based solely on sex, that is void in internet.

In other words, TITS OR GTFO. I suggest you choose the latter, as this isn't Sup Forums.

Because the Prophet says so.

Because our biologies are different. You are the best when it comes to raising children and following/supporting men.

We are the best at leading and bringing food home to you and our children.

That doesn't mean you suck or anything,our roles are complementary to one another and if you have any wishes to change that it's probably because someone has planted terrible thoughts in you.

Aka,if you think that women can fullfil the roles of men,or that men can fullful the roles of women,Someone has lied to you.

Boobs, vagina, and the most obvious, you bear live children.

Therefore, fuck you and your delusion of equality.

Fuck your Prophet shit skin

show ur dick first

>they know how to behave

Well hello there, Vladimir Putin :^)

So you're yet another boring troll
Have a nice day, hope a pack of niggers will rape you to death

Significantly weaker. Smaller brains and at least 5 iq points lower on average. Significant discrepancy when it comes to above average, superior, and genius iqs, which is really sad since someone at only the average iq is really stupid.

see those tall buildings outside?

>Why do you think we're not equal to men?
you are equal to men.

As a man who has worked in heavily physical labor jobs women are nowhere near equal and I saw it often. My buddy whose a medic has told me similar accounts on women in the armed forces.

Because a man wouldn't feel the need to announce his gender when asking that question on an anonymous board. Tits or gtfo.

What if you are and you don't see it?

Burden of proof is on the one making the claim. I'm waiting for even one feminist to show how you are equal.

>femanon here

Underrated
Lifes a bitch and so are you

I, a man, have never had the stuff that dropped out of my pelvic region never heard it cry on exposure to air, nor was inclined to put that ...turd...up to my nipple and tried to get it to suck me.

Because nobody's equal to anybody.

Got another stupidass question?

>see those tall buildings outside?

Nope, I live in the desert so it's all flat.

Is your dick that small?

The same reason black people aren't equal to white people.

Take 100 white men and test them against any other combination of race and gender.

White men are vastly better at pretty much everything.

Even things like rapping and basketball are just socially gifted to black people; white men can outshine anyone in anything.

Things like "women are better at cooking and cleaning" are bullshit too, men crush women in everything, but some things are given to other races/genders.

Nothing in the world is equal. Only (((educated civilized man))) who spend its entire life in artificial environment unable to understand that and buys communist lies.

Only way to make men and women even remotely equal would be to tear down men. And you've seen that happening.

How can any of you regularly post on a cambodian basket-weaving forum and not tell me women aren't superior basket-weavers?

youtube.com/watch?v=1uQlB99WCuk

This.

Baby, we're equal enough.. Your the most equal. Now open your mouth wide so I can shove my cock down your throat. Seriously tho I'd fuck you til satisfied.

Do you also have a penis? Can you grow a beard?

Female = X
Male = Y

X =/= Y

how much clearer can I get

Observable reality?

CELEBRATE DIFFERENCES, DON'T FIGHT OVER THEM. SAGE TRASH THREAD

Thats why feminists are so disgusting. They idolize men and strive to be men while their hate for men is fuel by jealousy. A knockoff can never be the real thing.

NOT HAVING THE STRENGTH AND MENTAL MATURITY TO RAISE HEALTHY CHILDREN WITH A MAN. SO BRAVE. TURNED THEMSELVES INTO INFERIOR MEN LOL BRAINWASHED.COM/SUICIDECULTURE/PISSSSSSS

Equality is the absence of difference, are there no differences between men and women?

>>Poorly deflects argument then responds with a small dick joke.

Is that the best your intellect can produce?

I've more of an issue with women getting the right to vote without being drafted for military service

>we want the good things men get but not the bad things
explain again how equality works

its XX and XY you dumb CUNT

ur weaker lol

it's algebraic, not chorosomes
CUNT

You're equal in every way except for your crippling victim complex that makes you think you're not, and makes you beg men to fix shit for you.

Begone thot.

I don't know but I sure wish women were more like men
I would like a qt straight out of fantasy who's fast and bold and logical

Jugs or exit.

When it comes to important jobs men generally get them. School bus driver? A woman. Driving the 5th Avenue line in NY? A man. Cooking at home? A woman. A great Parisian chef? A man. Family doctor? Possibly a woman. A surgeon working on the President? A man. Face it.

Indecisiveness. I go to get frozen yogurt with different chicks all the time. It takes them forever to order. They have to try a million different samples. Same thing with them in bars. They never can just walk in and know what they want to order. They have to ask questions about what’s good and hem and haw about everything.

Because "equality" is a meme. Both sexes have things they are good and bad at. Women refuse doing things they are good at and attempt to emulate men instead, and nobody is happy.

Because in unlikely event when we are both on a titanic, and it starts to sink, for some f up reason, you get to leave with the kids. And I have to stay. That's why I get more dollar per hour. It's a dollar an hour surcharge. You hear a bump in the night. I got to go check it out, "Yes, he does have a knife." Anytime there is a hostage situation, who they negotiate for? "At least let the women and children go." Well, what about me! You think I want to stay in the vault, with 20 other sweaty guys, sharing a bag of peanuts. You know. Praying to god i'm not the hostage that get dragged out by the psycho, with a gun to my head, asking for the cops for a helicopter. Which I know he is not gonna get, right? I know he is not getting a helicopter. Now, I gotta make idle conversation with the 38 to my head, going, "Go for a rent a car. I think you should go for a rent a car.

Where are all those feminist then? You can't find them. They have no feminist in a house fire. You can take the most hard core feminist, and go, "you showoff sonny bitch, you know." Little short hair cut you know. 2nd those flames break out, she twist those hair into pigtails, "I'm just a girl. I want to go play jump rope."

You asking such a stupid question proves men are superior. No bants, just nagging...

You're genetically inferior to us; emotionally, mentally and physically.

Letting you out the kitchen was a mistake.

Thankfully, my wife welcomes that statement and she stays at home, cooks, cleans and raise my children like she was meant to do.

long as she gets her weekly session with tyrone right lad?

Truth? you are, but you are different from men, and in general men and women have different aptitudes.

Acknowledging differences != mistreatment

As a man I see myself as inferior to women

I don't know how to impress them and I'm not charming or interesting. Just a meathead with no personality who lifts to cope with his lack of adolescent development

Probably would have been better if I was aborted

Men work their entire lives to prove that they are equal to other men and do so by demonstrating their reliability and usefulness. Women however step into the scene and demand the same equality without providing the same level of effort to prove it.

why do you think apples and oranges are equal, you don't and that's the point men and women should never be equal because we're different. Women are superior at womanly things and men are superior at mainly things. Also anti-bump for bait thread.

cause you sit to pee o_0

Do you think I should do steroids

Got 'em

well op, ask yourself this

when was the last time you saw a man make a post like "why are we not superior or equal to women"

wanna know why we never make those posts? Because it's obvious. Men are superior to women.

Otherwise, we would be making posts like you are right now.

why can't you fucking twats be happy being the baby makers? I just don't get it. Does your inferiority complex run that deep that you have to destroy civilization just to try and prove your equal when in reality you never will be.

I have to sit to pee

If I don't it sprays on the seat or I piss on my legs

>when people dont realize he meant nasty as in "rude/unkind" and think he meant "disgusting" even though he called cruz a nasty guy for the same reason

Yes and no

pics or gtfo

Even trannies know it.

>require segregated mental competitions
They don't really, these just exist because women generally don't care about poker or chess.

Why it's a normal dick.it just sprays