Tfw anime never

>tfw anime never

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbgvgk50e94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honestly, at this point, it's probably a good thing.

Ova series would be best desu

there is no reason to make anime of a manga that isn't finished.

It always pisses me off when there is a 25-50 episodes that doesn't finish the story.

this guy has a point. Manga went to shit. We'll never see Askeladd being badass after hearing his goals and backstory. We will never see Canute political maneuvering. Manga is called Vinland saga and we will all probably all die of old age before they even decide to make sail.

Instead we learned about how "awesome" farming is. Now we are probably gonna learn how awesome trading is with their journey into constantinopolis to sell narval horns.

Same as Berserk author doesn't know what they want with the story and make weird arcs. Also both were stuck on a boat for a long time.

Good.

that art looks amazing.

I actually want TOEI to adapt it just to see the fans pissed off.

Did you not learn anything after what happened with Berserk?

It's for the best, after he dies, this series falls off like a rock. In hindsight, he was carrying the manga.

>there is no reason to make anime of a manga that isn't finished.

Of course there is a reason: Sell more manga.

No Vinland Saga anime would be worthy without Wardruna Soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=bbgvgk50e94

But anyway, 24 Ep Anime is perfect unitil The Death of the True Protagonist of the Prologue

>not wanting it to be animated by the team that does the current Berserk adaption
Do you even into sadism?

iktfb

what mango

It'll suffer the same fate as Berserk so no.

Boku no Ottoman Stratocracy
Shoukoku no Altair

Thanks.

That was just bad luck.

Granted, I do want to see it being animated. But at the same time, I don't due to how Manime have been handed in recent year with exception of JoJo.

I want see thorkell full cgi

You could easily adapt the pre-timeskip content and end it at that.
Barely any adaptations do the whole story, because the goal is to boost sales. Adapting all of it gives people no reason to look up and read the original.
See: Ping Pong

Plus you know you want to see pic animated. Don't lie.

How can an old man be so moe?

this
>get anime
>shitty CGI
>shitty CGI EVERYWHERE

>there is no reason to make anime of a manga that isn't finished.

whoah...

>that hand

this so much. i lost all interest a few chapters after his death

Not true, it's been getting better and better. He was quite amazing though...

only first 40% of anime would be good anyway. They should finish it when he becomes farmer or something, would be good ending.

she kinda fixed it later on

fuck
meant to

>hating on the farming arc

Dude the non violent message was clear from the beginning with how Thorfinn's father behaved and wanted him to avoid the path he had himself followed. The farming was his healing, it was beautiful and felt good, but you memers will get bored because there is no action in more than 3 pages and fall asleep

user there's sadism and being suicidal.
you need to check which side of that line you're on.

I'm fine with never getting a 'Vinland Saga' and 'Otoyomegatari' anime adaptations. They would fuck it up.

>using Manime unironically

Let me guess, you also cry in every Berserk thread about how much darkness and rape you need. Not every fucking manga needs an adaptation.

>We'll never see this animated
It hurts

>tfw no prof Munakata style manga about Anglo-Saxon england
I just want epic poetry in alliterative verse, flyting, vaguely pagan folk medicine a la the Nine Herbs Charm and Germanic tribal customs

I'm tired of these retards

>I didn't like some stylistic choices so I'll pretend the anime doesn't exist
You faggots weren't funny when you did this to Tsukihime and the show had some pretty cool fights.