We Chinamen are more redpilled in dealing with niggers, mudslimes, jews, and beaners

Their survival strategy to guilt us to make them feel bad for them will not work unfortunately. Too bad for them hmm. It's pretty funny that they hate whites, but those are the only people looking out for them lmao. Also fuck white people, they ain't shit but whores that like to pander to minorities.

Spic here can confirm
Had to wash dishes at a restaurant of theirs once
Never had to wash dishes for blacks or whites though

Smart man for agreeing. Also fuck white people. I'm a Chinese nationalist, so I only see things that benefit the Chinese people. Of course that is normal behavior. It's not a good strategy to help others who won't help you. I'm not a gay white.

You should think like me you spic user. After all the best friend of a spic is another spic.

White here. Couldn’t give a fuck what some chink leaf thinks while he is taking a break from boiling live dogs.
Fuck you all
Every man for himself
Suck my dick

>implying this zipperhead would even know what an airplane looked like if they hadn't stolen and ripped off every possible Western Civiliazation Idea
>the civilization it so furiously hates
>probably because it will never rise to the grand status we have achieved

lol

Based zhang

What we do to dogs is a representation of what we will do to whites. There is saying that whites smell like wet dog after the rain. You better not be a blonde, you might get the impression from me that you're a golden retriever and that you might be dinner.

If you are a chinese nationalist then frig off out of my country, you hoser.

>we

Sorry dad but this is our house now.

You call it stealing I call it borrowing :P

Not like you westerners have done the same lmao.

Also who gives a shit, you white folks have better things to worry about like your demographics.

>chinamen
>leaf flag

/thread

Promise user?
>gives me someone to shoot

Everything I see is in the perspective of a Chinese nationalist and also a proponent of Asian supremacy. Simply put I don't see a valid point to compromise to other groups who don't have your interests in mind.

Bring it on western boi.

It's your ass on the line not mine.

Why the fuck would i go to cucknada?

It's not like you have a lot of places to go since your ancestral home is probably overrun by third world non-whites.

You also torture mammals to death before eating them. I'll give the muzzies and jews this much, they give their animals a clean death unlike you soulless insectoids

Hmm funny how you westerners like to virtue signal that is why you have a lot of social justice warriors in the west.

No. shill.
We know you're the real enemy zipperhead.

virtue signalling != empathy

you wouldn't understand empathy chong

>POLISI

Well I ain't scared because you can't even take out the kikes in America. You're well we Chinese people can and have in China. Learn to not be a cuck.

Not even worth posting a bait meme for this

It's not bait it's more like politically incorrect truth that you're aware is true. The truth is the joke haha.

Chinks are literally worse than hitler. At least he didnt deem all other races inferior, he only hated the jewy, weak ones (like, the chinks btw). Fuck the chinks would want everyone slint eyed so they have a chance at a fucking dick contest. They're levellers. NAME ONE FUCKING CHINK THAT IS UNIVERSALLY KNOWN IN MODERN TIME! They're jews but 10x worse and 100000x as many. I'll put them 1st in line at the gas chambers.

Most of your leaders have Chinese blood including Duterte. I'm perplexed why a Pinoy is so adamant decreasing the sphere of Asian influence in the world. It could be because you rather sell your ass to the west than make the east strong. A powerful China by proxy makes all Asian countries stronger no matter how much you deny it.

>implying peat bogs and a potato famine has anything to do with me
Born here. Raised here. Will die here.
Hopefully my (you’s) will net you enough sheckles to buy the tasty ramen. If you are lucky, ahmed wont fist fuck you one the way to the store and just stick to raping your women

>China man
>has to hold a gook up in front of him as shield.

Poetry.

Ahmed better watch out that this Chinaman with Mongol blood won't fist his ass with chop sticks.

>sphere of Asian influence
No, it's Chinks against against all the other Asians. And all other Asians know it. That's why China doesn't have any real allies. No hegemony. They know your ways

Sideways, i hope. But for fuck’s sake man-
>leaf, china/mongol mutt
What is this?
Nice tripz btw

You only agree because that is survival mechanism of a westerner. They know a more united and more competitive Asian race is very dangerous to the west. That's why I'm on a whole other level then a sub double digit IQ pleb like you. I think of the deeper implications. While a whitey like you is wondering what to do about their declining demographics.

lol
no one likes you guys
quit shilling here

isn't he supposed to smile on that pic?

is Indonesian, comes from the Dutch word politie

Go back to your """red""" pilled continent then Ching Chong Chiang china man

Funny guy, you're well aware that one of your best leaders Ferdinand Marcos has some Chinamen blood lmao.

A self-hating Asian boy is a dead Asian boy to a Chinaman like me. Have fun having a confused identity Pinoy brah.

Really? Is that why China is a smoldering shit heap? Everyone knows that you eat recycled shit oil. Everyone knows you shit inside malls and on the streets like animals. Everyone knows you're subhuman rats that live in garbage. Go die of sepsis, Chang.

thats why you are in Canada right now, KYS Hypocrite
saged

Hmmm the trajectory of China atm looks light years on track than the west who likes to pander to lowest common denominator of groups. Also we are doing way better than Africans and South Americans. We could probably and will colonize them at some point this century ;)

You say Canada I call it Chinada

>"you haff a asian reader, that a'means YU AZN HURR HURR HURR! Chineez a'man SOOO SMART AND A'SUCH BIG PEENIS TOO lol rhite man btfo

>brags about doing better than 3rd world Hell holes
>is in fact no better than 3rd world savages
Facts and reality don't seem to be your strong suit.

Nothing more pathetic than a Canadian chink. How do you ever plan on getting laid in this country? lol your women are my property.

This is dumb. China has a Muslim problem too.

Bailey Jay is looking rough as fuck

Improving a country from an embarrassingly low pile of shit is obviously easier than improving rich and advanced 1st world countries. If their trajectory wasn't up for them it would be a complete embarrassment, and if you really don't see that China is just going to become another (albeit less successful) Japan with an enormous drop in GDP growth that leads to economic stagnation within 15 years... then get those eyes checked kid. China right now is a classic example of an economic bubble nearing the cusp of structural disintegration. And if you feel otherwise, hey man go invest your money in some Chinese companies... you can't lose, right?

: )

T. dumb low iq amerimutt

she was pregnant

>literally worse than hitler
I know exactly how to view people who would use this phrase.

In China, air pollution is seeping into the soil, then into the water table. There won't be a square foot of fertile soil left in China within about 20 years (hardly anything can grow there now).
China will basically be the Somalia of Asia, living on charity, with their only hope lying in immigration to white countries.
Not this land, yellow man.

Jackie Chan, Hollywood pedophile liberal

Real talk though, Vancouver is essentially a chink colony.

>China will collapse anytime soon, I h-hope
>I will sit here and wait for heaven to preserve the white race while doing nothing myself

Relying on god's providence and opportunity to roll down and land between your fatass thighs is why you're cucked as a race.

Your present president kinda like China, at least not so hostile like your previous one.

It's adorable when Leaf's LARP as Chinese.

>we chinky chinky so tough huh
>we gonna sort out muslims and niggers
bitch you can't even stop niggers from entering your country and one province in your main nest is Muslim. if you need your jaw broken, come challenge a Muslim man with your noodle arms.

except ops picture is indonesian

Why are americans so scared of kim lmao

China is taking over. America is a dying nation.