Silent no longer

i cant take the pc shit any longer.

Act like a loudmouth bitch then, see what it gets you.

Trans people and people of color can't take this "getting killed for who they are" shit any longer.

Cry me a fucking river.

Then buy a console, poorfag.

whats your point

Let it out cuz.
You'll feel so muh better.

Can't take it either, been studying my ass off as of late and hitting the gym, all seems futile, but at least I'm trying I guess? Better than moping ALL the time.

>Can't take it either, been studying my ass off as of late and hitting the gym, all seems futile, but at least I'm trying I guess? Better than moping ALL the time.

You fucking pajeet wanna be. Fucking plan a rampage and do it.

AWAKEN

beat paddocks high score

Stfu CIA nigger.

Trans people ARE MENTALLY ILL. Who they REALLY ARE is what they were born as you fucking imbecile.

Is that even a CIA top-50 highscore though?

Its over, Johhny!

NOTHING IS OVER

NOTHING

YOU DON'T JUST TURN IT OFF

Nobody cares tranny. Get your mental illness checked out instead of expecting everyone else to be an enabler.

> tough user

let's start CHAAAAAAOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSS

I can't wait for Jews to feel true fear.

Show me in the DSM IV where transgenderism is a mental illness.

>getting killed for who they are
they should

>implying those aren't Muslims, niggers, or Mexicans doing the killing, 9/10 times
>implying this was ever really an issue for the trans community
You are a delusional cuckold.

The feels.

This scene was absolutely true. You don't just turn it off. If a helicopter landed outside my house offering $15 an hour security jobs in Afghanistan I would happily jump on.

are nazis too retarded to take advantage of pc culture and start #trending their hashtags?

Pol has done it many times, newfag. You redditors are cancer.

>Dr. Joseph Berger, President of the Ontario District of American Psychiatric Association and a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, states that from “a scientific perspective,” being “transgendered” is a psychological issue – “emotional unhappiness” – and “cosmetic surgery” is not the “proper treatment.”

>“From a scientific perspective, let me clarify what ‘transgendered’ actually means. I am speaking now about the scientific perspective – and not any political lobbying position that may be proposed by any group, medical or non-medical.”
>“‘Transgendered’ are people who claim that they really are or wish to be people of the sex opposite to which they were born, or to which their chromosomal configuration attests,” he stated. “Sometimes, some of these people have claimed that they are ‘a woman trapped in a man’s body’ or alternatively ‘a man trapped in a woman’s body.’”

>“Scientifically, there is no such thing,” he said. “The medical treatment of delusions, psychosis or emotional happiness is not by surgery,” continued the doctor.