Anime for 3-4 Year Old

What's a good anime for a 3-4 year old boy? I haven't watched really anything of the anime for the very young so I have no idea. Preferably it would be very mild for violent or scary content as my son is a bit sensitive to that.

There's a board for this sort of thing Have fun ruining your son's future by turning him into a weeaboo.

the OG Moomin series

Enzai

Boku no Pico.

I don't really care if anyone posts NSFW images in this thread though because my son isn't reading it because i'm not a fucking moron.

wew lad

I'm sure he'd love those.

Bible Black.

Berserk

best

Hanamaru Kindergarten

>i'm not a fucking moron.

Kodomo no Jikan
Astarotte no Omocha

these

Kowaku No Toki

Elfen Lied. Great stuff for the whole family! :)

Natsuyasumi

fucking kek

that's incest, you twit

Urotsukidōji is a classic for any age.

Most things by Studio Ghibli
Except Grave of The Fireflies I guess

Request threads are not allowed here you twat. Take it to

Potemayo

Especially the manga!

Have you tried Avatar: The Last Airbender? Me and my nakama from the anime club love that show!

That shows kinda dangerous for kids and adults

Seto no Hanayome
That way he wouldn't grow up to be a faggot like OP

TLR

6/10 not ironic enough. try using an emoticon.

Super Lovers

Monster Musume

Yea but the original anime is a bit to much for a kid have him try the manga or the films

Genocyber

How is your post related to the post you are responding to?

At least let him read the fucking manga instead.

Just show him Hamtaro or Pokemon.

Do kids at the age of 4 even possess enough intelligence to follow the simplest plot? Just play him something with pretty pictures, tons of stuff to choose from

>How is your post related to the post you are responding to?
it's not; his insecurity is showing

Literally any Hayao Miyazaki movie except for Princess Mononoke and The Wind Rises.

DORAEMON

My whole generation grew up watching that. Some of us still have scars.

If you're going to let a kid watch shows it should be daytime shows and not late night shows. Naruto, Beyblade Burst and suisei no onmyouji are probably a bit too much. Kyoukai no Rinne maybe, or older shows such as Ranma?

Does Mach Gogogo count as an anime? I say that.

K-on
New game
Anne happy

These kinds of colorful shows

BOKU
NO
FUCKING
PICO

THIS. Doraemon is god-tier and the only reason I didn't drop anime after watching naruto

This thread's still up?
Time for dubs

this
And you better be forcing him into wearing girls clothes. 12 years later when your son grows up to be a pretty girl both of you will appreciate it

Princess Tutu.
:^)

Rugrats.

They do.

Pocket Monsters