Danganronpa 3

Okay, guys hear me out, what if they are indeed suicides, every death is shown lit by the red light of the monitors (Monokuma's left eye, which represents despair), we have been foreshadowed that brainwashing is going to be an important part of these animes with Despair, and that brainwash can cause people to destroy their own bodies (like Mikan implanting Junko's uterus, or Fuyuhiko popping his own eye)

Then, Monokuma never says there is only ONE attacker, he just says that only the attacker will be awake, which means nobody was awake when they where killed by the "attacker"
The knife can be hidden inside of the monitor because Danganronpa logic.
All the victims died accord to their own physical abilities, Great Gosu was strong enough to hand himself from those cords, Seiko could jump incredibly high, which means she could've blasted against the wall herself, and Ruruka, the weakest, had to torture herself Nagito style.

The only people that knew about the underwater facility were Tengan and maybe Munakata, but it was shown that Munakata didn't know about the killing game for two reasons.
First, he didn't know who the attacker was and asked Tengan, the chairman probably said (Everyone is the attacker) which made Munakata think that everyone is despair, that's why he wants to kill them all.
Second, he didn't know any of the other people's NG codes until he broke Miayabot.

qt

MUNAKATABOYS

Why are her eyes red? Why does her murder not fit the attacker's MO? Why is she so beat up? Why is the blood under her fingernails?
You may be onto something

At the start of the series, no one really expected a DR1 cast member to die. So none of the DR1 cast dying isn't inherently bad. The issue, I feel, is that the series has spent so much time trying to convince us that one really will die, to then not kill any of them off just leaves us back where we began - a complete waste of time, in other words. If you're not going to kill one of, why spend so much time trying to make us think that you will? This is supposed to be the "ultimate fan material", yet fakeouts lose their value after they've been shown to be fake outs, there's no rewatchability when most of the series has been trying to make you think a DR1 cast member will die only to not kill any of them off and leave you back where you started.

To add to this, there is no point in trying to trick the audience when the end of that trick results in the audience being back where they began. It's pointless.

>slowpoke

>animes

>knows she's about to die
>gives some dumb speech
>only gives him hold some bacon for a bit
>doesn't even kiss him
Told you she had autsim. Also Koichi didn't have to die. The only thing that Kirigiri learned from that episode to this is that shit's underwater for sure. But she already knew that, so there was literally no reason for her to survive if the notebook got away safely.

>The issue, I feel, is that the series has spent so much time trying to convince us that one really will die
I feel like this would be taken a lot better if they'd introduced the idea recently as opposed to the long build-up.

I still just cannot get over how brutal Candyslut's death was. Fucking amazing.

Kodaka wrote each episode with the intention of surprising the viewer (actually, he stated in an interview that he writes games like that too). I think that's what really brings the episodes down, since it turns it from a mystery into what is essentially an airport-novel tier thriller

Not a bad theory, I wouldn't rule that out. Who else can suspend Gozu against a wall or shove Seiko through one but themselves?

Remember Danganronpa is always easy as fuck to solve and the culprit was allways the first one we guess. Who we think was mastermind in episode 2 again?

Her eyes are red because she died due to lack of oxygen
Probably by trying to eat too many sweets at once
The murder is too emotional to be the same attacker, and since the game is not over yet the attacker must have been the culprit, meaning that the attackers change
The only people who hold a grudge aganist Ruruka could be Yoi, Seiko, Fedora or Ruruka herself
So so far the most likely culprit is herself since nobody left alive would hate her so much
That or the attacker saw her being worst girl and got pissed off

She had to have killed herself. She barricaded herself in the room Nobody could get in or out. There is no "hidden killer", the counter always shows one more than the true survivor count just to throw us off. She woke up during the sleep time, saw the monitor broadcasting Izayoi's death over and over again, and drove herself to despair. She fucking hated herself for what she did, and decided that she deserved a gruesome death for killing the only person she ever trusted.

What a waste of good rurus.

Wait, that heat sword put into Juzo would have most likely cauterized the stab wound, could Juzo be alive?

>Told you she had autsim.
You're just made because you didn't get the kiss.

So am I.

I'm calling it right now. Chisa is the mastermind and, in order to stop her Munakata is gonna kill himself to activate her NG code.

>airport-novel tier thriller

This is exactly it user. I just got back from a holiday where I read 2-3 books of that type and I get the exact same feeling from DR3

Still enjoying the fuck out of it and these threads though.

Until we see his lifeless corpse we can't be sure
He will probably show up one last time to save Naegi and punch Munakata

Christ user, how fucked up would he be if she'd kissed him? Sayaka spent three days flirting with him and he's still recovering from her death. If his closest friend had admitted romantic attraction to him and actually kissed him after two years only to die moments later he would never function again. She isn't that selfish.

Yeah I think the victim woke up, watched the video, and killed themselves. Depends on how they were feeling we have different dead styles.

so Juzo was going to confess to Munakata that he likes Chisa?

i love pictures of them together

Post theory about episode 10 that would cause more chaos than episode 9

Kirigiri is alive.

Jabberwock battle getting skipped

Monaca really is the mastermind and the whole descent into NEETdom was all a ruse.

WHAT IF, if the knife is a remote thing that you can controll dead people? i mean we know that the knife switch after every death

>these threads will end at the end of this month
I don't want this ride to end

I like the Monitor theory. Even in Chisa's case there was a huge monitor in the room they where in. Although there is something more going on with Chisa since somebody moved them to the underground building at that time.

Also in pic related we can she that she moved after she fell and then lay down again facing the Monitor

Many cases of DR2 aren't easy to solve tho.

Hajime dying.

Everyone but Munakata is actually revealed to be evil.

That is obvious

This is the stupidest theory I've seen, and I've seen some stupid theorys.

Most likely.

Well buckle up faggot, cuz we're gonna see more!

Reminder that ghosts exist in DR as confirmed by Komaru's possession in AE

It wasn't me who was wrong, it was the world!

>Jabberwock battle

>Izuru/Hina went solo on front line, taking a 1v100

>Some enemies snuffed in back line, putting bomb in the VR room

>The bomb gonna explode, and Souda, Sonia, Kuzu, Akane can only take 4 people out of that room

RIP Saionji, Koizumi, Twogami and Komaeda +2

Those monitors always creep me out. They're overwhelmingly ominous.

Izayoi is best boy in DR
Prove me wrong

Wait, how did Ruruka manage to shift Izayoi's body to the rock debris?

That was just comedy relief. Doesn't mean they'd actually bring back fucking ghosts in Future.

Lelouch?

Right? It's great.

Can't wait! Got me bingo chart ready!

Probably, but it'd be better if he was going to confess that he liked Munakata. Being gay would explain his personality a lot more (acts violent and stereo-typically macho to compensate for what he perceives as something effeminate) and being killed by the one he loves would be a good conclusion to his arc and also an interesting parallel with Izayoi's death

>being this autistic

He was going to confess that he loved Munakata just like Chisa teased him about it. This is also why he died, because all faggots die in Kodaka's games.

Nigga, Naegi would have broken if she confessed just to die few moments later. She gave him a motivational speech so he doesn't give up.

Whenever I see a red light like that, I just feel as if there's meant to be a beeping from it.

Really makes you think...

JUZOBOYS
Juzo...... Juicy boys

>juzo
>dead

They didn't actually show Seiko's corpse being investigated, right? I thought that was super-fucking weird at the time.

I'm still a little annoyed how such a cool title like "Ultimate Blacksmith" got essentially wasted.

Episode 10 is Jabberwock episode instead of continuation of this or an actual recap episode this time.

Neither Kirigiri nor Juzo appears at all yet the countdown implies that at least one of them is alive.

Chisa was killed after she was hanged up there, since there's no blood in room except from her location.
And she was awake when she was killed
She killed herself

Obligatory Sonia post.

So we can all agree that Class 76 was a complete waste, right? If not even one of them survived then that just confirms they were created solely for the purpose of adding deaths. I can't believe they wasted an entire Despair episode on them.

Why did this happen? This despair wasn't what I signed up for Juzu boys. He didn't slay punished shadow persona, the man who has no waifu like by boys promised.

Hmm...

Fuck off fujoshit

Or Weedman joined the game

How despairingly aroused was Junko during this scene?

Don't worry user, he's got your back.

>DR3 is so garbage that makes people kill themselves
>This was Kodaka's plan all along
Someone stop Kodaka
This is going too far

If Mitarai is killed, we can say all despair arc is a waste

All things considered, if real life Chiaki was going to get the execution instead of AI Chiaki, she'd probably be standing where Hajime is right now if they really are playing Extreme Gala Omega with those battleships.

Fucking hell I still can't believe we're going to have a fucking brainwashing anime. I know it's not impossible in the DR franchise but it's seems so cheap.
The only thing that'd be interesting are for OP's theory which is pretty damn nice but for Despair it's so goddamn dumb.
>Munakata is Kodaka self insert
Kodaka had a hard life

Reminder to have hope in our local guardian angel and her miracle medicine.

There's no twist whatsoever and Kodaka plays everything straight.

I think what really fucked it up was the stupid Asahina fake out.Even if Kodaka pulls a "this character was alive alll along" twist well, it will feel cheap because of the Asahina thing.

This is so fuckin dissapointed,I was looking forward to seeing Enoshima slowly tempt and corrupt class 77 into despair not this bullshit.

Inb4 juzoboys are right and he's not dead, then punches munakatas head right fucking off then dies

>Kirigiri dead
>Juzo dead

He could act like that because he was really sad about Chisa dying and directed his anger towards everyone else.

>But user, there's no way they'd do the fake out thing again

>Detective dies
>Audience must investigate

FRIENDLY REMINDER NOT TO FALL INTO DESPAIR

HAVE HOPE

this is all fake as in its like a what if scenario right?

They are going to reveal in the last episode that they are making Danganronpa 3 the video game where its the same setting but different things happen right?

I need these new characters in my life

>being this much of an asspained juzofag

I don't why this surprises you from a guy who keeps beating up manlets and women.

user...

Go get a job

But even prior to Chisa's death he acted the same.

Post classic Dangans

To be fair, manlets never learn.

That chair makes it look like he has a robo-arm joint.

Chisa will be fine, her protective field will save her.

I really like that as an episode title. First time they seem to have asked somebody that actually speaks English on what would be a clever pun or reference.

>Be sure to get the epilogue in Danganronpa 3 Side : Hope
>Released on Vita and PC in october 2018
Best fuck in DR !

It would be infinitely better than anything we're likely to get at this point.

Which means it's not going to happen.

What is the point of Chisa character?

>Kirigirifags not already on their knees worshipping this woman
I've been sitting here for fucking hours, where are you guys?

Ayup. This is truth.

>is told to have hope
>advocates despair
the fuck man

Juzo as TJ Combo when?

No matter what happens, at least we know Hopeman will bullshit his way alive

Will we get cool new investigation music for Ruruka's death?