/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - DEAL WITH IT EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>BUILD THAT WALL pt6 10/26/17
youtu.be/VJLIfcaS70U
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania on Opioid Natl State of Emergency 10/26/17
youtu.be/X8LTyWI3A2o
>VP Pence in Denver CO Tax Event 10/26/17
youtu.be/ly07DN3Dsio
>2nd Lady @VA for healing arts 10/26/17
youtu.be/A3oB3xzMRDk
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis arrives @SoKo 10/26/17
youtu.be/h_W4qpgB6c8
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis on NoKo 10/26/17
youtu.be/DYHVbcQhhIw
>AG Sessions @Heritage Foundation 10/26/17
youtu.be/PgnL_9RMz8E
>StateDep Reception for bid to Host 2023 World's Fair (Heather, DepSec Sullivan) 10/26/17
youtu.be/5qrNTSxrxHA
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather, DAS Busby, DepSec Walsh) 10/26/17
youtu.be/puDOQPffdZE
>USDA - Story of America's Private Lands Conservation 10/26/17
youtu.be/7kyQIXAjnQI
>Border Patrol presser on Completion of Border Wall prototypes 10/26/17
youtu.be/pztTQJ93Qjg
>BUILD THAT WALL pt5 10/25/17
youtu.be/3UpH37ztVng
>Pres Trump on Dobbs 10/25/17
youtu.be/snjxElUrrE8
>Pres Trump gets briefed @Dallas TX 10/25/17
youtu.be/huT9ChUsJtc
>Pres Trump statement before leaving for Dallas 10/25/17
youtu.be/NN91EFZ59Lk
>Pres Trump arrival in Dallas TX 10/25/17
youtu.be/Zmk91SKst3Q
>Capt Rose inducted into Hall of Heroes 10/25/17
youtu.be/-kUjr3iIOc4
>VP Pence @IDC Dinner in DC 10/25/17
youtu.be/2ad_65F3gTw

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGYAR

Any Australians around? You guys have any idea how mixed-blood abos came into existence? Did someone actually look at an abo woman and go "Yeah, I want to put my dick in that"? Or are they all the result of abo men raping Australian women?

For reference, this is my friend's town. He's white.

don't forget to post awoo

All the areas I’m posting are hard Republican areas. The suburbs of Nashville are getting more White.

Reminder that the only way to MAGA is to make white babies.

>lost his book deal for Game Change
>lost his HBO series on Game Change
>lost his show The Circus on Showtime
>lost his appearances on Morning Joe
>soon to be fired by Bloomberg

It's possible there were less obviously inhuman aboriginals in the past.

Thank god. Now we just need to keep it from turning into another blue hipster mecca.

awoo I need to sleep

NOt to be Ann Coutler but when is the prototype going to be chosen and built? I mean he has the funding and the prototypes.

Tfw Jews killed JFK
Tfw you'll still fap to their women and give them your seed

Pic Related is Thompson’s Station has gone from 91.5% to 96% White.

Is the yellow Hispanic or Hispanic white?
The labels at the bottom confuse me

Has Joe disavowed?

Couldn't happen to a better member of the tribe.

Hanford CA isn't going down without a fight. Whites are making a comeback even if it is just 2% more.

Yellow is Hispanic huwhite.

well maybe if their women werent so god damn hot!

The Irish will fuck anything

For A New Deal

Hispanic whites are rare where I live. I've only seen about 20 of them in the past few years, but they do exist.

Two months of testing now before choosing or going with a design that includes the elements of the better designs.

Post by age simpleton fags.

this picture proves that jews are white

Trump's response to the opiode crisis. Never mentioned the source Big Pharma. Instead adopted Nancy Regans theme "Just say No" and blame Marijuana as a gateway drug. WTF!

But race mixers walk among them.

>Has Joe disavowed?
Mika did on Thursday briefly

>“Now to a story that broke overnight involving someone you see around this table every day. CNN is reporting allegations regarding our friend Mark Halperin during his time at ABC News over a decade ago, unnamed sources detailing unwanted advances and inappropriate behavior. Halperin apologized for the pain his actions caused and said “I will take a step pack from my day-to-day work while I properly address the situation.,” said co-host Mika Brzezinski, facing the camera. “We are going to be following this story as it develops I’m sure we are going to be talking about it again when we know more about it.”

You know they're evil. Thanks to Trump you now know what they did to JFK on top of other things. But you'll still fuck their women and give them your seed making half Jew babies. You just can't help it.

fuck mark halperin

You want what exactly?

>this Democuck on Tucker last night
I've been out of the loop, are they all acting this stupid over Hillary being guilty of Russian collusion? This is beyond even the regular stupidity.

blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/
You were saying?

Except he does lol

Their narrative got turned against them and it completely blindsided the Dems. Expect a change of tone on the Russia investigation and heavy damage control.

TFW AMISH

like Nick Fuentes?

(((Rothbard)))

Scarjew is only half Jew. Here you go. Full Jew girl. Don't resist. Give in to temptation and spill your Euro seed into her. Trump showed you what they did. But can you resist?

Feels good man.

WHY COULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN MURDERIN' JOE

will lol about this for a loooong time

The sexual allure of the jewess is simply too much to resist! I cannot resist when they demand my aryan seed...

>waah stop saying I'm white
crying about it doesn't change their skin color.
still white

Sure. But again they aren't common. Mixed race "castizos" between whites and spics just look like tanned whites. They even retain white facial features and that's what most mixed race people in the valley are. Even they aren't too common though.

>Missing link discovered alive and well in Abotralia?

They just can't stop gargling on the establishment's cock.

Nazi approved

She knew you couldn't resist. Even though you know how evil they are. Trump showed you, but you crave that Jew pussy too much. The pussy that destroyed the Jedi order, will now destroy your white gene pool.

I swear these people change their deeply held political beliefs twice a month

Whatever happened to that dipshit anyway?

jewesses are so beautiful, so elegant and graceful

once mika and joe's relationship sours, i'm sure we'll hear all about joe's aggressive sexual advances on her.

> still white
Nigga you need glasses.

I wish Virginia went red during the election just so I could see CWC's reaction.

He currently hosts a Podcast from a Virginian Jail

It doesn't change it to anyone else, sure. We don't need to accept them as one of us becuase they don't even see themselves as such and admit it openly. My fellow White people is only used as a smokescreen before they are found out for who they actually are. That's why actual Whites who support any of this BLM shit and show up and "protest" are morons because they don't realize that they will be the ones who get put down by the people they are advocating for, and the chameleons will cut and run like they always have.

Selective amnesia works wonders.

GRAB: 9/11, illegal war in Iraq and Afghanistan, $4 trillion wasted on war, Creates ISIS from war blunder. Longest war in history. Hundreds of thousands killed. Major fuckup.

Best baker

BUSHED

Memeing or what?

Picking Woke on jewtube

We have strange small towns.

This is not the first time GWB kissed a man.

The "we're there for oil" bullshit is just a smokescreen. You want to know why America is so involved in the middle-east? Israel.

>America fought for oil
This is the most blue pilled response

Lol

there was that moment during the South Carolina GOP Primary debate where he attacked Jeb! over GWB over 9/11 and how he led to a trillion plus dollar war with thousands of lives and they were all YAAAS over it until, you know, he actually won the nomination and they had to hate every single thing about him and defend anything/anyone against him including George W fucking Bush

The Spencerfag late night Jew crew has arrived. Don't respond to them you god damn nigger monkeys.

Trump supporters can't resist Jewesses even after he showed them proof of their evil.

>it's real

Lmao holy shit. He actually does podcasts from fucking jail?

>that goblin looking kike Halperin that I saw on Joe when we still watched in the primaries is a sexual deviant

I shall shamefully submit to the Jewess's will. May their erotic gifts provide me with some solace as I doom my bloodline to the jewish scourge...

Only rural & suburban retards voted for Trump.
City people all voted for Hillary.

The oil angle comes from the House of Saud partnership. Wouldn't want any competitors who stop playing ball, now would we? They both work with each other.

Ya, its pretty comfy, tbqh fampai

Trump is finished for sure this time

Back off he's mine

Good goy, just as Anakin did you will throw it all away for thay tight wet Hebrew snatch. You knew you couldn't resist. Nobody in this thread could.

Is it too late to switch my vote to Jeb!?

He said he enjoys my company, loser.

Why is that thing's body so square.

>lipstick lindsey vouching for a left wing crook

how much is Soros paying him for that support

RT firing back at Twitter over banning them from the platform

Why is the CIA still in business now that we know they killed President Kennedy beyond all shadow of a doubt?

He said he'd marry me

Kinda fuckin' rude to everyone else who bakes don't you think.

I've actually yet to see a single post like this, that wasn't done from behind a meme flag.

Fuck is he gonna do now? Just wait for bail?