Mom walks in

>Mom walks in

Windows+M is a good hotkey.

You should let her watch Locodol, it's pretty great anyway.

Jokes on you, my mother's dead.

>living with your parents
I can't even enjoy anime knowing there's a chance my family could walk in at any time. Headphones block out the noise of their footsteps and the door opening, and speakers can't be used or the sounds of screeching Japanese little girls will echo throughout the house.

Why aren't you living by yourself, Sup Forums?

Why don't you orient yourself so the back of your computer is facing the door?

I'm the man of the house: i'll do what the fuck I want.

Maybe you should grow some balls, son.

Press the b key when using MPC-HC
You're welcome anons

>Dad walks in

This, also now I can sleep with my daki every night without feeling the terror that someone will see it.

>Screen can't be seen until they get inside the room
>Only use one side of the headphones
>Have one finger over the "b" key.

Done.

Well, at least he no longer suspects that you are gay.

My mom just came up the stairs, are you psychic?

Then again she would just ignore what I'm doing and ask when I'm getting a job.

>mom

Just watch it with them and explain to them why you do this so you won't feel embarrassed.

>Why aren't you living by yourself, Sup Forums?

I'm unemployed and I'm having problems getting a job. My parents let me stay until I've gotten a job.

It's bullshit, when gay people come out of the closet they get nothing but support. Where are my pride parades?

>mom walks in looking like that

>Locodol, it's pretty great
Nice meme.

>Dad walks in

High quality earbuds. Usually only wear one if people are up or awake.
Door is closed and locked most of the time
I feel you on the speakers thing, though I just got a aux cable extender so I can watch from my bed

>Why aren't you living by yourself, Sup Forums?
because then i would have to work way more and work sucks

>having a mom

> Mom hotkey

>Dad walks in
>Gives you a thumbs up

They're just cartoons m8

Why don't you people lock the fucking door

>little sister walks in

i want to be kuro's onii-chan

>no one walks in because I live alone

I want to grab her butt

But there's nothing

>robber walks in

>Girlfriend walks in

>girlfriend starts furious handholding

he'd still me disappointed in your shit taste and leave

>Maid walks in

>implying

>stepdad walks in

>Maid
Richfag

nobody walks in

>swat team walks in

I am, but my friend who also watches isn't. He's shameless as fuck about it, watching borderline hentai while his mother, father and sister are nearby. Is he an alpha or a failure that doesn't care anymore?

>dads girlfriends son walks in

LOCK THE DOOR, FAGGOT.
OH SORRY, FORGOT 12YO KIDS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LOCK THEIR DOORS.

>psychiatrist walks in

>producer walks in

He's already suspecting me that I only like anime girl. He's right though.

user, you may as well kill yourself if you watch your entertainment like that. Seriously, how can you get joy out of that?

Are you retards really so embarassed about watching cartoons that you hide it from your families? Holy shit.

No. Now he knows you're gay

I just watched anime and didn't give a fuck when I lived with my parents.

Your parents have a long memory
If you're unlucky, they will remind you of your anime hobby for as long as they're alive.

Well, if they're 20+ yo kissless virgins with no job and who still live with their parents, then it's understandable why woud they want to hide it.

>Boss walks in

>the president of the United States walks in

>anime is now illegal

>Miyazaki walks in

>your racist cousin walks in

>your grandmothers ghost floats in

>nobody walks in

>Why are you watching Gundam Reconguista you nigger?!

>you're sent to jail because of your shit taste.

I'm just curious. Why the kissless part? Would it be that much better if they were 20+ yo virgins with no job and still living with their parents? If they weren't virgins?

Is it just your standard go to shitposting ad hominem, the old kissless virgin nerd loser from high school? Getting laid is easy as fuck in this day and age. You really shouldn't be that proud/depressed about it or the lack thereof.

>the fuck are you doing here? go back to your grave

>entire extended family barges in because they're over for the holidays and privacy is a meaningless word in your own home

>mom is a bigger pervert than you

I'm only embarrassed about anime when it has extremely high pitched girls talking. That shit is gay.

Everything else is fine. If someone is offended by animation or another language then why are you in my house.

fucking tsugumomo, now i just want a muscular towelbender top momma waifu

They know, but you have to be pretty fucking shameless to show them stuff like this

>Has that uogokoro plushie showed up yet child?

puffy

Is anime a medium?

It's animation, but from a specific country so is that a genre, medium, what is it?

yes

Gently

scene

If my mom or dad walked in then I'd be royally fucked because there must be a zombie outbreak.

It's anime... why does Sup Forums think it's some kind of normie kryptonite?

I live in Vancouver and a good 1/8 of phones I see on the subway have anime wallpapers. It's perfectly normal to watch it, just tell your parents it's like ghibli or Doraemon and they'll just nod their heads and leave you be.

>son walks in

>not using speakers
>cooking yourself in your sweat by closing the door
Your parents don't care about your masturbation habits ( they know ) they won't care about your cartoons.

I don't know. Maybe it's people that were bullied or had a miserable teenage life thinking that people will hurt them if they found out about their "nerd" hobbies.

But half of the (and I hate to use this word) ""chad"" types in my school were massive weebs who still picked on people.

It's a TV show, it doesn't define who you are as a person. Just because you like K-On it doesn't make you a member of some kind of secret fraternity of outsiders looking down on society. You're just a guy who likes anime, it's nothing close to a full picture of you, or even an important defining trait.

underrated post

Because literally 80% of this board is in high school

Wife's son walks in

> Russia walks in

Mentally, maybe. Otherwise, you're deluding yourself.

>Führer walks in

Mom. Dad. This is my wife.

I used to be the guy who didn't like or watch anime, and my friends knew that. I got into it after watching moe/CGDCT stuff. As a matter of fact that's pretty much all I watch.

I'd rather die then have anyone find out of it.

>it's nothing close to a full picture of you, or even an important defining trait
For Sup Forums it does.

Whatafak is dis

Maybe that explains why they are "losers" instead of the anime itself?

>being anime only pleb
No wonder they think you're a loser.

Your wife isn't even 17 yet.

If I brought back a 17 year old wife I think my parents would be delighted

these threads will always remind me when i binge watched zeta,zz and CCA with me mum
good times

>Tokyo ordinance walks in.

SQUAP

>Having a computer facing the door
>Not having a lock on your door

How do you even jerk off if people can just walk into your room willy nilly?