THE BASEMENT

THE FUCKING BASEMENT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKXy3hlhIZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PLACE YOUR BETS

>Everyone in the walls is descended from a rebel army/nation state that lost a war and was sealed away by Titans to slowly die off for the amusement of the victors. Grisha is a sympathiser trying to end their captivity.

>Titans are a biologically engineered super weapon and the entire setting is just designed to breed the most powerful Shifters possible, with the coordinate gene-family being descended from the administrators. Grisha is a scientist who grew a conscience and was trying to free the humans.

>Humanity abandoned the (really large) island/continent the series takes place on due to the Titans and rebuilt elsewhere, but isn't coming back to save the others because it'd cost too much. Grisha was an explorer/scientist who got stranded.

>The coordinate-gene family caused the whole mess in the first place, creating the Titans to keep the outside world at bay while it ruled with absolute power over a private kingdom as it sees fit. Grisha is a soldier/scientist who infiltrated the kingdom to save them.

Bonus: Grisha was evil and merely married to maintain his cover but grew to love his wife for real, then when they started a family he decided enough was enough and turned on whoever he served to try do the right thing.

WHAT SHALL IT BE?

Annie is love
Annie is life
I just want Annie to smile again
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

ERWIN GEE I THINK YOU'RE SWELL
AND YOU REALLY DO ME WELL
YOU'RE MY PRIDE AND JOY ETC.

>Bonus: Grisha was evil and merely married to maintain his cover but grew to love his wife for real, then when they started a family he decided enough was enough and turned on whoever he served to try do the right thing.

Makes the most sense, but that means it is the least likely option.

D+C mixed together with Shifters hating mankind because it was their ancestors who cursed them in the first place and then waged war on them.

So I read through some chapters and apparently Bertolt died? this is bullshit

Oh my sweet summer child.

>The coordinate-gene family caused the whole mess in the first place, creating the Titans to keep the outside world at bay while it ruled with absolute power over a private kingdom as it sees fit. Grisha is a soldier/scientist who infiltrated the kingdom to save them.
If anything it has to be something like this, can't really see anything else making too much sense. Though I do think the titans werent all supposed to be mindless, they were all supposed to be shifters or some such twist.

Bert deserved to die that way.

B+C

Titans and shifters are human test subjects who eventually broke free and drove everyone but the wall dwellers off the continent. Now they seek revenge on those who did this to them in the first place, who still hunts and harasses them.

Current generation of mankind is innocent however so both sides are ultimately right to act as they do.

He did nothing wrong

Oh shit time to continue reading.

This.

He did everything wrong.

Nope

I'm still not over it and I doubt I'll ever be.

>be Reiss coordinate
>get memories of the first king
>find out that everything you ever knew was a lie
>you and your people are literally just rats caged in an experimental environment

Gee i wonder why they all refused to tell the truth.

I don't even know why anyone still read it. Eren is a terrible protag.

D with bonus active. Grisha was sent to steal the coordinate power so a foreign nation could take the Titans for themselves and wage war with them, but defected.

Because I'm not reading it for that annoying, ugly shit.

Nope.

Yeah, that seems like the obvious choice.

I want to see Annie once again so I can die in peace.

he definitely didn't deserve to die for coma-inducing Armin

I doubt it will be that, since so far it's been pretty unpredictable, but it's what I imaged the big plot is.

He deserved that pathetic death, but Armin didn't deserve to survive.

Posting again because new thread
>Hurts...
>It hurts...

>since so far it's been pretty unpredictable
What

>Armin didn't deserve to survive.
>didn't deserve
>deserve

Have you been paying attention at all? Armin hate or not, this is one of the more basic themes of the series user.

post EH

I would have prefered Erwin to survive since I like his character more, but I don't get why everyone gets so turbo salty over Armins survival.
I got more angry that Isayama actually went and did the stupid saving people with shifter juice thing.

The manga in general. If you are really telling me you saw anything coming past the beginning of the Trost District arc you are full of it.

The serum plot was shit in general.

Yes fucking piece of shit deserved to suffer. It was gold

Warriors being more advanced and Zeke being Eren's brothers was predictable.

>I got more angry that Isayama actually went and did the stupid saving people with shifter juice thing.
This.

It's actually Sasha saying that. She's resting next to Armin.

I'm certain whatever happens with her is going to be awful. My expectations are low enough that I wouldn't be surprised if she got taken out by the SL and ended up switching sides, or helping one of EMA somehow. It would be stupid and I don't want it to happen but I've got no faith in this anymore.

I didn't guess it all from the first chapter or anything but pretty much every major plot beat has been either hinted at or cliche enough that I've seen it coming a few chapters in advance, besides BRA since that was spoiled for me.

I can't believe there are people that disliked Bert

BASEMENT. Hey, if Eren's dad turned him into a titan then why did he give him a key? He could just smash the door open.

Here's your (You)

Sadly I think she will probably switch sides.

Someone called BR were titans.
Someone called Eren eat Grisha.
Someone called Grisha was from the outside.
Someone called Levi was an Ackerman.
Someone called Kenny's death.
Someone called Zeke Yeager.
Someone called bro Zekzek.
Really, it's not that mystery if you put your mind a little to it.

Annie always had doubts about her actions.

How would her deciding to help EMA be stupid? It certainly COULD be, mind, but it could also be done well.

Speedreaders or people purposefully not trying to understand the characters.

What about Armin?

>TFW Hange is alive
I'm so happy

Because it's obvious EMA's side will be the losing one. Annie isn't that idiot, and their world will end.

I didn't dislike him but he still got what he deserved.

Even if you forgive him for breaking the wall and everything else, he willingly got into an explicitly brutal fight to the death and he lost.

Him dying like he did is perfectly fair in light of that.

I can understand people that don't like Isayama's bland attempts at making him look smart, but it's not like he's a bad person either. It's just Isayama's fault, not Armin's.

Or just people finding him boring and not likeable.

Why does Eren love Armin so much?

>it's obvious EMA side will be the losing one.

Are people really still stupid enough to believe this after the manga got extended explicitly so as to not end that way already?

At absolute worst one of them will die, maybe two, but humanity will come out on top in the end.

I highly doubt you figured any of that out beforehand.

How can anyone find him boring? I can understand annoying since it's subjective and he was a pussy through most of the story, but both thematically and as a character he's anything but boring.

They're best friends and Eren has lost a lot of friends since this whole thing has started.

It makes sense Eren would grow even closer to whoever is still alive.

Wait, the plot is finally progressing?! I dropped this manga 2 years ago lol.

>liking any of the titan shifting shits unironically

they deserve death

Go fuck yourself, autist.

>lol
Fuck off

finally? is your attention span that short? it's been progressing a lot throughout the manga

Even Armin?

Not him but I called nearly all of it well in advance.

It's easy as fuck if you follow the series as closely as the people in these threads do. You don't even need strong evidence most of the time, just circumstantial clues and a feel for Isamaya's writing style was enough to make shit like Levi being an Ackerman or Gridha being an outsider and eat by Eren obvious well in advance.

OG titan shifters are the best

fuck armin's bullshit recovery, you don't hand those around just because they're main characters.

Because some find his character boring. I was never interested in his backstory or whining.

>but it's not like he's a bad person either.

The mangaka just kept on introducing plot points without solving them. It's obvious he was just dragging it out

DELET

>you don't hand those around just because they're main characters
This, but I don't know what the fans expected from a popular shonen.

Why didn't ZekZek just move to the walls and started a new life with his dad's new family?

no fuck you leather man

yes especially armin

Just wondering
But what's the deal with all the human titans
Are they all still the enemy
Or did any of them turn sides and joined the humans?

>humanity will come out on top in the end.
Only if you're talking about the humanity outside the walls, because the walls might as well be already destroyed.

I like him as a character, but I hate him in the story, glad he died in such a shit way.

Jesus, Annie makes my heart go doki-doki. This chapter is sadly disappointing.

THESE FOUR DESERVE LOVE AND PROTECTION.

>Someone called BR were titans.
correct
>Someone called Eren ate Grisha.
not just someone, everyone
>Someone called Grisha was from the outside.
well when you have dozens of different theories, some of them will involve grisha coming from the outside, it's just pure statistics
>Someone called Levi was an Ackerman.
Impressive if early, not so impressive if late. A lot of hints were dropped.
>Someone called Kenny's death.
>a secondary character died?? wow!
how is this something worth calling?
>Someone called Zeke Yeager
Zeke and Eren's encounter made it blatantly obvious.
>Someone called bro Zekzek
For every mystery manga, there's always a "x related to y" theory, so not that impressive

Armin literally cucked Bert, and will now fuck Annie's shit up by telling her he ate Bert. I can't wait

Will Mikasa drop Eren now that she knows that he has a hotter older brother?

Dude, there's no point in autistically comment on it. Someone called it, that's all.

I LOVE THIS PICTURE.

I kinda liked team HELM, if only Armin had died off

I pray to god she kills him.

>cucked
This word means nothing anymore.

There's no reason for you to tripfag.

>Impressive if early
Everyone already assumed it a long time ago, when Isayama talked about deciding about everyone's infos on the official website.

Really desperate for dem (You)s, aren't you?

It's very sweet! This one is also a cutie.

pls no Armin is so boring, I need him far far away.

Whats the point of your name? it really never had any benefits.

Is it because at some point you thought you could make friends in Sup Forums? Sup Forums? You can make friends with the anonymous as long as you discuss on topic and having giggles and fun while at that. And keeping your sanity high and well for variety reasons. You are a gown up now or a child. You'd think you understand that there is no point in having a name, or a trip, but at the end you kept on having it just to satisfy your own ego. You think you have everything but there something empty inside you, and remember what I said it was the ego you trying to fulfill. But really, what tripcoders want? Is it because you wanted to fill the field so badly because it was empty? That's right! That's the whole point! remember what I said about ''You think you have everything but there something empty inside you'' Exactly. The ego you have now is because of these reasons, the filling the name in the field.

But you stayed...

At the end you didn't want to reticulate yourself, and the rest of tripcoders didn't. Some did though. The rest of userbase stayed anonymous as intended. While you and the rest of tripcoders and names found some ''fanboys'' and ''haters'' to try to fulfill your own, actual ego and selfishness. And it was always because of attention gathering. This is the most meticulous way of damage control. Proud of you for finding the key!

She won't and you know it. She will be Armin's personal onahole and she will grow to love it.

I'm glad Erwin died before reaching the basement, he would have been fucking disappointed by this bullshit.

You love Raidou this much, don't you? Is it because he's a hard on BRAfag like the majority here?

Chill, user. Here, have a song to calm you down
youtube.com/watch?v=SKXy3hlhIZ4

Have a cute picture!

He deserve the best

Annie will snap Armin's neck. She's for Eren or nobody.