Are you living a fulfilling life, Sup Forums?

are you living a fulfilling life, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/882638/f4a8ed9e5c/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sure, that's why I'm here.

is this Ako lv. 99?

No.
I would say she's more like Tomoko or Hex Maniac.
She needs to get mating pressed as soon as possible, why are there little to no girls designed like this?

No.

Source?

Fuck no.
I wish I could restart.

She looks like she smells like garbage.

No. And I live in a shithole. So I can't fill the void with material things such as animu figures and onaholes.

Sort of. I have enough disposable income to do what I want, I have a roof over my head, enough food to eat and I want for little except a gf. And even that isn't a big deal.

What is that, anyway? GIS and saucenao aren't working.

no

>I want for little except a gf.

Nice blog.

oh thank god a blog thread so I can let off some steam

>Why the fuck is life so boring
>Im not apathetic, pessimistic or sad
>Im just fucking BORED
>Why is the 3d world so fucking BORING?
>Please respond
>Anyone
>Why cant I be fucking arararararagi collecting ghost stories with my loli vampire queen

what the FUCK Guys

Nope. Also I'm gonna need sauce OP

Retard and (You)

Thanks. If you like it, please rate, comment and subscribe.

Yes, just bought a house 2 months ago.

Living hard or hardly living, amiright?

Then again, you're right, 3D isn't worth it. Now, if I could get Gazer-chan to be my live-in girlfriend, that would be great.

Epic memes, crossboarder.

is that netoge?

i love me some sex hair

WHY DOES NO ONE EVER RESPOND TO ME IN THREADS LIKE THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Fuck yeah.

get a hobby. I know it's a super cliche response, but it's really good for stop being bored. Personally I've started with mountain climbing and such. Makes me far happier

real cancer

Ive been through this phase and its left me with nothing but bitterness

>Played piano since I was a kid (10years+)
>Learn to appreciate great sounds
>Cant stand the sound of my shitty upright piano
>Can only be satisfied by the graceful sound of a Steins Way and sons model D concerto grand
>Quit altogether never been so sour in my life

>Found new hobby in equity based security investments in finance
>Am starting this december reading up on security analysis, books etc

>Getting bored of anime seen it all, sick of all the seasonal garbage

fuck man HELP ME PLEASE

no man those are not my type of people, I use to go there but I realized they ENJOY being miserable, im different i DONT want to FEEL like this

>shameless blog thread

Kill yourself cancer.
Seriously, why are you even here?
Fuck off to /r9k/.

Reminder to report and use sage if you reply.

fuck you and anyone else thats:
>LOOK AT ME IM SO STOIC
>IM SO COOL HEH I DONT HAVE FEEBLE HUMAN EMOTIONS HEH NOTHING PERSONNELL

YOU are the ones that need to fuck off stop role playing youre CHUUNI characters on a fucking CHINESE cartoon board were all HUMAN

exhentai.org/g/882638/f4a8ed9e5c/

I fucking love that hair as well.

you think YOU have it bad? You're still living with your mommy and daddy, you big baby! fuck off to where you can make as many blog threads as you want

>exhentai.org/g/882638/f4a8ed9e5c/
Thank you. Also sex hair is love.

DO tell then why do YOU have it so bad?

At least you had a hobby. I never had one apart from videogames and weeb stuff. Right now there's nothing I really like, nothing I'm good at and no future prospects. I did well at school but college fucked me up, at this point dropping out is almost inevitable. I feel likethere's nothing in my life which can define me as a person.
I don't even remember what it's like to be happy and serene, the only emotions I've felt in the past years are fear and anxiety. I don't even have the guts to kill myself.

Whats the point of your name? it really never had any benefits.

Is it because at some point you thought you could make friends in Sup Forums? Sup Forums? You can make friends with the anonymous as long as you discuss on topic and having giggles and fun while at that. And keeping your sanity high and well for variety reasons. You are a gown up now or a child. You'd think you understand that there is no point in having a name, or a trip, but at the end you kept on having it just to satisfy your own ego. You think you have everything but there something empty inside you, and remember what I said it was the ego you trying to fulfill. But really, what tripcoders want? Is it because you wanted to fill the field so badly because it was empty? That's right! That's the whole point! remember what I said about ''You think you have everything but there something empty inside you'' Exactly. The ego you have now is because of these reasons, the filling the name in the field.

But you stayed...

At the end you didn't want to reticulate yourself, and the rest of tripcoders didn't. Some did though. The rest of userbase stayed anonymous as intended. While you and the rest of tripcoders and names found some ''fanboys'' and ''haters'' to try to fulfill your own, actual ego and selfishness. And it was always because of attention gathering. This is the most meticulous way of damage control. Proud of you for finding the key!

>I don't even remember what it's like to be happy and serene, the only emotions I've felt in the past years are fear and anxiety. I don't even have the guts to kill myself.

>you think YOU have it bad? You're still living with your mommy and daddy
Typical normalfag argument. I'd gladly give up all I have if it meant getting rid of the pain

>this thread is still up
Mods, do your fucking job

>depression and related are edgy
You must be retarded.

fk u

man its not like I have any of those qualities now. Btw how did college fuck you up? Im in college right now

Someone get the loli spammer in here

Fuck off back to Fucking disgusting

If he comes I'd like to /r/ pixel-art loli spam please

fuck u kid this thread is a blog thread and i will express myself to the fullest

Sup Forums is not your, or anyone else's, blog

are you the tragic hero starring in your very own anime, Mr. chuunin edgelord?

Reported so hard my reporting hand (right, fyi) gained a life of its own, clicking my mouse rapidly for 3 hours straight with such a tenacity it became clear arthiritis was the least of my worries, so clear was it that I could lose MY ENTIRE HAND to this bizarre possession. Suddenly my mouse smashed through my floor, pulling down my report hand as a hapless hostage. Smoke filled my bedroom and I woke up god knows how many hours later in a small village south of Aokigahara.

The people of this modest commune emerged slowly from their shacks, all of them viewing me with what I can
only describe as suspicion mixed with awe. Suddenly they began throwing spears into the air and running towards me. I SHAT BRICKS, but then they GRABBED ME and LUNGED ME INTO THE AIR, praising my name and kissing me. The chieftan came down later and over a feast-for-one explained I was to be crowned The Chosen One, the Kamisama of Reporting foretold in Nihonese folklore to appear in the year 2012. At this moment an old Japanese woman - she must've been 85 years old at least - began doing some kind of dance, spinning around in circles whilst singing "Sorairo Days" and throwing confetti into the air. I was DOWN with this state of affairs, let me tell you.

For 300 years I trained with the chieftan in his private dojo, reporting shitty threads, every day becoming quicker. At first I could report 10 threads per minute. After only 2 weeks I was up to 5 threads per second. After a century my KTPM (kuso thread per minute) rate rose to and stalled at 200 per second.

On the last day he graced our planet, my sensei bestowed one last task to me: the reporting of this thread, the shittest of all shit threads.

I did not respond with words. Rather, through our eyes he knew I would obey.

This one's for you, Otousan.

I fucking lol'd

>waaaaah because my life is boring and uninteresting and I can't blog you can't neither, I'm not a special snowflake so you can't be one either.
Sucks to be you

I hope this is b8

>gets immediately raped
i wish i was her roommate ;__;

nah, he's just pretending to be retarded. no one can possibly be that new.

same fag and rekt

Literal samefag and underage

embarrassing

sage
Checked

>look at me I can inspect element and remove some html code that any 12 year old can do

GREAT EVIDENCE YOU GOT THERE

Record a video of you refreshing the page and looking at that exact same post, I bet you wont lmao

How does it feel being wrong twice

Jesus Christ how convincing.

>How does it feel being wrong twice
Show it.
>inb4 i just edited the evidence lol

cancer fags cancer thread

look at