Orthodox Jews aren't Zionists. kys

That's why Kushner is /ourguy/

>still believing in "not all Jews" meme
>>>r/The_Donald

kys chaim

t.52% and proud

t. Moishe circumstein.

JIDF pls go

I remember on their 'alt-right' video they argued that the founding fathers claimed all men are created equal so our beliefs are stupid.

Made me kek how much of a cuckservative these people are.

PragerU is the U.S. as it used to be. It's socially conservative, economically liberal, and value American values and democracy. They are as American as you can get. Being a stormfag wont change the fact that going 14/88 in America is literally impossible after the civil war, when slavery was abolished. You can just live in your powerfantasy, but it still wont change the fact that your country is fucked and its too late to change

Cuckservatives gonna cuck.

They are even worse.

(((Neocons))) in a nutshell.

But at least we can try to break the system.
Take it to grave with us.

We can still go 88.

ENOUGH.

No more Jews!

Keked at that name

Fuck you shill prager is straight fighting while sit-at-homes like you sit at home

don't want to go 88. Just want to put jews in mental asylum, because they're insane.

I'm seeing some Prager propaganda videos, and I really have a question: what is it that Prager University does? Do they teach students? If so, what exactly do they teach?

>PragerU was founded in 2011 by radio talk show host Dennis Prager and radio producer and screenwriter Allen Estrin and is not an academic institution and does not offer certifications or diplomas.

It's just a bunch of neocons pretending to be smart.

Fuck off, it's been a long time coming.

That's really pathetic on another level: calling yourself a university when you don't teach any courses at all, and I'm pretty sure it's illegal in Russia to call itself a university, even for most actual higher education organisations.

They produce propaganda videos.

Fusion GPS kind of astroturf firm then.

Upvoted the video. He's right

America, land of the free, baby! As long as you are a jew and don't claim to be an accredited organization and have enough lawyers to cover your ass, you can do anything you want!

>The left is much larger
>Trump was elected

>The Alt-Right has more in common with the Left than traditional Conservatives

I watched the video and basically everything he said outside of a few minor details is correct.

>but he's attacking the alt-right and he's jewish

U-uh m-m-my bad guys. He doesn't know what he's talking about. He's clearly wrong! Gas the kikes! (please don't kick me out of your secret nazi hugbox!)

But democrats ARE the real racists

>14/88 is impossible because slavery ended after the Civil War

You need a nap, dude.

Hi Schlomo...are you willing to concede the 'evidence' of the holocaust is weak at best, and at worst outright lies?

Fuck off shlomo

i don't understand what's so hard to get about this
most Sup Forumslacks can probably be described as racist liberals.

>PragerU makes an (((agreement))) with Youtube after a legal battle
>"THE ALT-RIGHT ARE THE REAL ENEMIES HERE GOYIM"

I've watched some of their vids and they were surprisingly reasonable.

>who is ben shapiro

I don't think Prager is orthodox anymore but he is still a jew.

this is true, the orthodox have demonstrated plenty against the expansionist israeli government.

>They are as American as you can get
They're neocon Israel-first shit bags, you fucking moron asshole.