Unbelief in God is individual, national and cultural suicide

Notice anything about this map pol?
Religion is a product of evolutionary self preservation.

I notice nothing

Cuckhold states like France and Sweden are atheist while nationalist state like Hungary and Czech are atheist too

religious countries are poor?

Fucking kekimus MAXIMUS.

AI is emerging from either nonreligious countries or the nonreligious sections of religious countries.

Everything else is pounding sand in a desert begging for a burning bush to support your failed planning.

Depends which God do they submit.

rich in spirit

This. Have family in Ireland and it's nigger central. They love them too because they're christcucks

Belief in good is the mark of 3rd world.

Damn, imagine how successful they'd be if they were pagan instead of christcucks.

>Croatia
Maybe for the older generations. Im 19 I've met like 2 people in my life that still go to church

So what's your excuse then?

Materialism, the biggest and the most devastating drug of 21st century.

This map makes no sense. I personally know maybe three Christians altogether here in Bulgaria, one of them is an elderly woman. Yet we are super conservative, and big into non-mixing and preserving the culture. Hell, we have a poem about not giving white Bulgarian girl to black Turk.
Religion is a vestige of the mind - it still exists, because there is no evolutionary need to purge it.

Ireland has the second lowest IQ in the EU, the highest rate of incest and the highest rate of child molestation.

How do you explain Italy?

Why are Czechia and Estonia, the two most areligious countries in Europe, also still so based?

Czechs are more atheist than Germany, France, Britain or Sweden, and they are doing just fine.

Don't worry OP, those percentages will only go up for you if you let in third world shitskins, since every single one of them believes in God.

You guys are on track to have 100% belief in God if you keep up the current trend

true my Irelandbro
nations stay alive as long as their religion stays alive, simple example: look at france and sweden, or UK - these nations are dead or on the best way to extiction, theyre getting colonised by foreign cultures because they have lost their own, christian culture.

i call bulshit. most cuckholdery here is pushed by christians. Me an atheist is agianst this fucking shit. Religion is for the sheep anyway.

Thgat map is very outdated unfortunatly,most young people are gaytheists and lets be honest for a gypsy being a christian is just as much of a valid statement as "i swear on my mum that i did not steal your wallet!".
I think Poland is the most religious country in the EU,then Grece,Portugal and Italy.

We were good (((christians))) and were betrayed by the cuck-toe-lick church, just like the Boers were betrayed by their church

What's happening to your country is what hapenned to mine 40-50 years ago, throw away this garbage religion and go back to your Pagan Slavic roots before it is too late

christians are cucks, but leftist atheists are worse.
The best thing would a far right atheist with no cucked morality

Back to bed varg

Leftist? Every nationalist i ever met go every sunday in church.

That pope is an Argie, its easy for a non European to sell us out.
Pope Benedict was based, but the gay/pedo clique ousted him.

yeah but italy's still full of immigrants and all aboard the multiculti train

>what is Estonia
>what is Japan
Belief in God does not seem to be a requirement for a good society.

Japan is all about Shinto and veneration for ancestors.
Former communist countries are immune to leftist propaganda, but they will forget how terrible it was eventually, then they will need religion.

Not to shit on religion or anything but acording to that map Romania is super religious.

Yet we are practically the Sweden of the balkans. Degeneracy, abortion, excessive minority rights, a growing gypsy population etc.

You are right potato-bro. Everyone knows the value of traditional Christian morality, You don't necessarily have to be religious to have morality, but there is a correlation.

It may not be perfect like we see with some masochistic christcucks, but it's certainly better than materialistic athiesm infesting the west nowadays.

THIS KILLS THE Sup ForumsACK

Japanese people are pretty much the masters of being atheist and practicing religious rituals

Go fuck yourself faggot.

Stinky bozgor, get the fuck out of my country.

because of othodoxy

Former communist states are immune to multikulti bullshit.