Witch Craft Works ch 54 Live TL

Volume 10 release date of November 7th.

Just bumping this thread.

Who could this mysterious character be?

So is the chain attached to her asshole?

Is that plot? In my fucking Witchcraft Work?

End, I'll be back later today to typeset. Takamiya-kun and the Translator, I leave it in your capable hands.

So the chain is attached to her goddamn spinal cord? Witches, not even once.

Haven't seen her wrists yet, it's probably on her right wrist.

Look at Its clearly going in her neck, unless its some invisible choker.

Didn't see the close up on page 22, you're right.

bump

Oh shit!
So much progression!

Is it a Seraphim?

Probably Evermillion sealed in the crystal to give the Kagari's power

co ty mi tu kurwa mange po mongolsku dajesz.

what?

W tym temacie tłumaczą tą mangę na angielski
He didnt understand what TL means and voiced his suprise about chapter being in japanese

Just put this into a parser, didn't realize that was polish. Though someone was having a seizure on their keyboard or something.

timpopo chang is stacked.

most of witches are

Did you mean that for

Yes. But it would also explain why this language is so hard

Are you the polish guy from earlier? I've heard that non-english speakers find the language very hard to learn as a second language.

Long time without reading this.
Is this still bi-monthly?

I didn't even realise ep 53 came out, so I went back and looked at it. So it seems Honoka did ask about Ayaka's real age. And this new chapter at least confirmed that she is at least the same age as Honoka and not an underaged loli like some of us suspected. The author probably want to squash that rumour too.

Has the breaks and low page count killed this series? season 2 never

Why is it so shit?

Tanpopo pantsu

Because there's not enough Tanpipo

she doesnt look healthy

>Its clearly going in her neck, unless its some invisible choker.
Standard procedure for restraining witches long-term. You don't just put them in shackles or chains, you pierce solid foreign matter into their bodies to force them to constantly drain their magic in order to keep the injury contained. Obviously you only do that with really powerful witches who would otherwise build up enough magic to break out of their cells.

What ever happened to tall is love? Didn't he used to do the translation and dumping for WCW and Daisuki Onnanoko wa Daisuki Desu ka but haven't seen him in awhile. Hope he didn't die.

>you pierce solid foreign matter into their bodies to force them to constantly drain their magic in order to keep the injury contained
So the same way you deal with incredibly high healing factors. Very brutal.

I really need to reread this series because it's been so long I forgot who is allied with who and what the overall plot is right now.

>I really need to reread this series because it's been so long I forgot who is allied with who and what the overall plot is right now.
Basically 3B6 and Weekend are currently working for Kazane. Kazane has had problems that she can't let German Workshop know, so she is resorted to hiring Tower witches.

>3B6 and Weekend
I'm going to sound really ignorant but who?

Chronoire Schwarz VI
Kuro = black in japanese
noire = black french(?)
schwarz = black in german

3 x black 6

3B6

Ok that makes sense. Thanks.

nah it's been monthly for a while now, bit the mangaka got sick so there were a bunch of delays recently. right when the plot started moving again too.

thank you for the raws OP, and whoever shall descend from on high to translate and typeset for us

>these are just regular bombs

That was a surprisingly hype moment for this series

Not gonna lie, this hairstyle makes her way sexier than current.

Look what those Humans thought up.

(The Night's Watch series has a few similar scenes in the third book.

Human SWAT-Teams manipulated into attacking the MC while beeing loaded with three powerful & unique protection Amulets each (which were in turn looted from the Antagonists former workplace). Unraveling those protections would take too long in the situation MC is presented with.

Then there is the scene were the bad guys utilize a bomb disposal robot to steal a magically protected artifact without triggering its wards.

We plot now.

Thanks

In every thread.

man, kinda upset with myself that i never got around to downloading the bd specials

I'm not sure what's happening here - is the fire kitsune showing him where Ayaka is chained up on the wall, or is it turning into Ayaka?

I think it's a full sized version of one of these smug bastards

>I'm not sure what's happening here - is the fire kitsune showing him where Ayaka is chained up on the wall, or is it turning into Ayaka?
Looks like when he saw the girl and wanted to get closer, the fox showed up to stop him, because it isn't sure if he is friend or foe yet. And he told it to trust him.

Reminder
;_;

Bump for Tanpopo (and Translator, with luck)

This should be a quick chapter to translate.

That's only if there's a translator to do it.

He'll be here if we keep the thread alive. Trust in the translator

She is T-1000 with tits. What not to love?

Dammit, TL-kun, what is keeping you?

WITCHIAKUTIBITI

rip in piece TL-kun
I'll never forget your works.

bump

Witchii actibitii

Monthly fix of Ayaka arrived. bumpan for Translator.

Wow, so little miss fire witch is madly in love with Taki because he's the first person who treated her like a person and that's been ingrinded on her since they're very first meeting.

did he go to the great storen the sky along with the boku girl translator? ;_;

Aww, Honoka imprinted on her!

Sorry, here. I sometimes can't gauge whether the chapters will release on the 6th here or 7th, depending, but wasn't around last night anywho.

I'll have to work on it at work, and see if I can post sporadically.

Well, wrong name, but you get the point.

Fuck yeah.