Danganronpa

Will Izuru finally know excitement when he sees Chiaki brutally murdered in front of him? Maybe even by his own hands?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F3WIHtOmkBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If Chiaki dies, Chisa is going to walk in and shaky screen plays.

He'll probably feel sad but won't understand why.

Would you a ginger brown Komaru ?
Who should I brown next ?

Just here to say Ruruka is best girl.

Thoughts?

>After the events of DR2, Naegi and friends get caught up in some trouble with the FF. They make it out okay and everything goes back to normal.

Is this really worthy of being called Danganronpa 3? This is Ultra Despair Hagakure tier.

Your pants.

So what crack theories do we have so far?

>KiriJunko
>NaegiJunko
>ChisaHina
>Chisa dies in DR1
>That's not the real Munakata
>It was all an anime / Killing Game is not real

Did I miss anything out?

Who cares about the conclusion of Future anymore? it has very little significance to the overall plot of Danganronpa, it has no substance (all fakeouts, misdirection or background characters being killed off) and is getting more and more ridiculous with its twists (SPACE, magical cure all poison pills).

Nagito cheats with his luck though. He should be lower.

R.I.P Cock Goblin

oh jesus
browns with any warm hair color that isn't very low value just don't look right

On the floor now

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZORaiden's not allowed

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo
I doubt it my friend. I'm sure something will awaken within him though

>that wonky looking Hinata
This looks like zakiko's style
Is it her?

Celes.

Why is she so smug?

My waifu's theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=F3WIHtOmkBg

So tear me open but beware
There’s things inside without a care
And the dirt still stains me
So wash me until I’m clean

It grips you, so hold me
It stains you, so hold me
It hates you, so hold me
It holds you, so hold me
Until it sleeps

So tell me why you’ve chosen me
Don’t want your grip
Don’t want your greed
Don’t want it

I’ll tear me open, make you gone
No more can you hurt anyone
And the fear still shakes me
So hold me until it sleeps

Yes but that fanart is old.

Ehhhhhhh I'm having problems with Naegi in Genius tier, though I know why he's there

And Mikan's booksmarts, not smart. She's easily manipulated and even though nowadays you'd say that's "emotional intelligence" I still don't buy it. She's pretty dumb.

Am I the only one who would be fine with the it was all a anime ending?

It had foreshadowing

And the possibility of developing the new characters better in a VN via FTEs is something id like

You guys are going to feel silly when it turns out class 76 is the key to all of this.

>Togami
>Genius
Yah, no.
Put Chihiro there because he's the Ultimate Programmer for god sake.

Your boy is dead. Get out of my sight already. The Seikofags had the decency to die.

>the two actual masterminds are not mastermind tier
What did he mean by this?

Celes was decent in chapter 1 and 2 but her going full retard in chapter 3 makes me question how smart she was.

Literally how

I dont think Kodaka is brave enough to have Izuru kill Chiaki.

Ok please I like junko just because somebody made fun of you doesn't mean you have to post your forced meme in every thread from now on
Please stop

Where's the despair photographer?

>Kirigiri, Junko, Chiaki, and Makoto being that smart
>Gundham not being mastermind tier

FTD is a broad diagnosis and symtpoms vary. In fact, the most common symptoms are those that affect behavior and personality, which are the ones focused on in Nagito. Likely by the time SDR2 takes place his condition has worsened, which is why he is now experiencing memory loss and doesn't remember Izuru.

It's kind of sad that unlike the others, there was probably never any way to help Nagito through the Neo World Program. Even if they somehow managed to provide an environment where he didn't end up doing anything crazy like attempting murder or bombing a gymnasium, he would be uploaded back into his rotting brain. I suppose it's kind of like how Hajizuru is likely a thing.

Cry more. At least they're loyal.

Hands off the Hajime Slut, he's already claimed.

Put it away.

True but gingers needs love as well
On it

wait where was it said nagito's sick

They're smarter than everyone below them and you can't deny it, Also Gundham suddenly being that smart is the biggest asspull in the series.

>is he a "genuine student" logged into HPA as SHSL imposter
He has a student profile from HPA in SDR2, and started the school year as Byakuya Togami. This means he had to be in the system as an entity separate from Ryota Mitarai if he was going to be accepted in class and have his own dorm space. What's interesting is that the administration never informed Chisa of this fact.

>Loyal
All they do is shitpost.

Both of you drop it

Gundam was smart but he had the best tools to create a perfect murder our of anyone in the series plus he wasn't particularly useful in trials

Junko isn't that smart, from what we can see in DR1 and DR3.

she's actually just lucky

is she daijoubu?

So like everyone in these threads?

Sonia is better than Togami at pointing out the obvious.

Even as a Despair, she's solid wife material. What's her secret?

Wasn't it not enough to kill her once you faggot?

Fucking Komaeda is the mastermind

-The objective of the final killing game is literally his greatest desire (see pic).

-After being suspended he travels all around the world.

-He "coincidentally" returns to HPA the exact same day as Munakata.

-Nobody should be able to find the exact location of the building other than Munakata, let alone the existence of the underwater building... unless you were a guy with bullshit luck travelling all over the world.

I'm disappointed no one ate cup ramen.

Fine, fine.

I want to marry Sonia!

That's what Chisa said too at the start of mirai. She has to be the mustarmind

>tfw Kodaka said on twitter the last 6 episodes are basically a nonstop ride of happenings

Not everyone shitposts, but, copying/pasting is the worst kind of shitposting.

Explain why he took Nanami with him even knowing how dangerous the situation was.

pretty sure someone did

I think it was in an FTE and then later verified by the records shown in Despair.

Sonia is a genius tier. She figured out Komaeda's plot by herself.

>Togami
>Not genius
you know his backstory right?

Thread challenge:

Explain the bottle.

I WANT OFF THE RIDE

i really like how the whole Good/Bad Luck ties into that, and i think one of the few that actually made sense.
Its both great and terrible luck that keeps him living in horrible and confusing pain well past what is expected

Everyone dies, then it's revealed it was all an anime or some shit.

True.

Yeah I don't know how Chisa hasn't found that out. Honestly episode one of despair-arc, I was more shocked to see Twogami as Ryota Mitarai than I was to see Chiaki as a student.

Kirigiri took it from Seiko's corpse not to save herself, but for Naegi/Aoi/Mitarai to use it if it came to that.

>tfw the people on Jabberwock aren't safe

A parting gift from Kirigiri. It contains a serum that will make you immune to sword slashes. Just what Naegi needs to face Persona.

This desu

I just hope Junko will be okay at the end ;_;

Doesn't change the fact he just point out the obvious in the cases and tell them Naegi all the time.

:_:

Kirigiri is going to be alive but will have to be monokumafied for life. Which is fine sure.

If Kirigiri lives though, will Chiaki live?

That cliffhanger in the last despair episode couldnt have benefited her any better.

>waifuwars exist
>waifuposting exists
>shipperfags exist
Yeah nah mate, they might drop a copypasta in a thread but at least I can have convos about the anime without it going to waifus with those fags cause they try contribute as well. And they make sweet crops from the anime.

>user what's that website I found on your computer ?
>Sup Forums ? They seem to hate black people there...
>Do you hate me ? *cries*
APOLOGIZE

Dude, how did Komaeda un-comatose himself

he knew nanami and hajime were fuckbuds and also the identity of izuru

They're sleeping pills. We saw them mentioned in the opening, which means that somebody in the room takes them. The only two suspects we have for that are Asahina and Mitarai. The latter is more suspicious of needing those because of his eyebags, but Asahina is shown to be really strong (perhaps strong enough to lift Gozu up), which means she could be taking them to fall asleep at the same time as everyone else, or some other reason.

Idiots who think "cure w" was anything other than "cure wounds" - you know, like the friggin' scratch Asahina got? - are in denial.

>Chiaki
She either lives but is crippled or she dies together with Hajizuru.

I bet it was Kirigiri.

Kirigiri slipped them to the rest for some reason.

>asahina
>strong enough

That theory is retarded and I don't get why every cockmongler still brings it up.

How the hell does he know that? Chiaki didn't tell anyone aside from Chisa about Hajime?

Luck/He was never comatose because he knew he wasn't actually dying

L U C K

Daijobu, Celes-san. They hate only bad black people like Morgan Freeman and MLK.

She's dead, Jim.

You know.

>Kirigiri, Junko, Chiaki, and Makoto being that smart
They all deserves it
>Gundham not being mastermind tier
he was as helpful as Souda was during the class trial, the only he is in "pretty smart tier" is because of his murder

L U C K Y S T U D E N T knows everything.

>Chiaki didn't tell anyone aside from Chisa about Hajime?
Chiaki is pretty anti-social autist, I doubt she did. The most she did was set up gaming tournaments and parties probably.

>Threw the gun away
Also doesn't Izuru look somehow different from usual in here?

>The latter is more suspicious of needing those because of his eyebags
His eyebags are a result of overworking himself. He has eyebags in Despair Part just before fainting. Meaning he worked a lot without rest before joining everyone in Future Part.

>She figured out Komaeda's plot by herself.
Shit that never happened: the post

You 2, m8. I ain't kidding here.

Z E T S U B O U

How is Izuru going to do it?

I'd put more credibility in the "Chiaki is dead" theory if Izuru didnt throw the gun away and if he wants Chiaki to live, I doubt Junko will have any say otherwise or else she'll get fucked up.

I fucking hate this faggot, all his fault.

I'm talking about the bomb plot, faggot. I didn't say suicide.

What's with him?
It is an inferiority complex? Jealousy?