Germans are humans too

>Germans are humans too

youtube.com/watch?v=4Kao3t0NBMU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ggroJhUUfPo
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off Achmed

Fuck its another "After WW2 no one wanted to help German people" movie.

Do you know how many people fucking helped Waffen SS soldiers escape in Germany, Britain etc.?

It looks like a cute movie desu fammelam :3 I cried when he said " You are not starting to like them, are you?" *sadface* Pefect movie to see with people you love :3

U mad brah?

These are "soldiers" of the Volkssturm and between the age of 15 - 18.
At the beginning of the movie they show real wehrmachts soldiers getting beaten up.

youtube.com/watch?v=ggroJhUUfPo
The movie in german with english sub.

Fuck off, Chaim.

I'll never forget playing that stage in battlefield 2 where you storm the beaches of normandy, I always played the germans if I could, was so fucking fun

sorry meant BF 1942

Fuck yeah that was my favorite map. Stalingrad was also great.

I would honestly bet money on it that there will be some sort of faggotry between at least 2 boys.

When i was a kid i loved germany, i liked the language and the music as well as the hard working culture.
Germans made me proud of who i am, of my race. Knowing we can overcome great adversity and despite all odds survive and prosper

Nowadays when i hear germany i think of Merkel and Schulz along with the tidal wave of human waste they unleashed on us that runs rampant across europe, killing and raping as they please while getting paid by the tax payers.

So im conflicted on germany atm

German cities are ruined, small towns and countryside is fine and can be saved.

>Do you know how many people fucking helped Waffen SS soldiers escape in Germany, Britain etc.?
Anyone read pic related? It's at least partially fictitious but the part where they're smuggled out of Germany with help from the Swiss seemed plausible.

Its a matter of trust at this point.
How can i trust a people who elect leaders who willfully destroy europe, invite chaos and even are happy about it.
Merkel said she would do it all over again if she had to, isnt that a massive red flag?

There in no faggotry, get pritty sad

Shut up mongoloid!

If we take her down UN immediately starts nuking. They know and firmly rely on this as they put their directives in order: un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm - note how it always starts with unassuming studies such as this one and the entire organisation is 6-out-of-10 parts nog or arab. The only reason Merkel's even in office is that the government we actually elected opposed the Iraq War back under Bush, and while it's not a badge of honor to have allowed that many lobbyists to fester in our parliament, the fact remains that there's too much foreign military on point to prevent our resurgence. We managed to get AfD in, that means a few of America's kikes disagree with the need to replace us wholesale, but the fact remains that we are enslaved, and should we stop the bankers yet again it's over for us all. The big plan is to keep suggesting that all of your peoples, all the European nations, are fanatically on board with their destruction so as to "better understand what the Jews went through" so the whole thing just rolls over. Keep working to dispel that nonsense. We were first to stand back then. We will only be able to be last to rise this time because of it.

>too much
Shit. I meant "more than enough"

No, you're not. /thread

Like you could even /thread on us. Go fuck more holes into your pet cheesewheel you lawn gnome of a state.

Great movie. Nazis did bad things but no one cannot sympathize with these boys.