If whites are superior, why are they the only ones addicted to opioids and heroin?

If whites are superior, why are they the only ones addicted to opioids and heroin?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/10449906
content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,156084,00.html
ideas.time.com/2013/06/17/affirmative-action-has-helped-white-women-more-than-anyone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dont act like you didn't like The Wire nigga

They usually got hooked through their doctors and dentists, which they can afford and have the time preference to visit.

op is a faggot. sage this nigger

whites are gullible, this is our primary source of weakness

Because whitey is weak.

Purple Drank is sprite and Codine. Why did so many nigger rap artists die in the late 90's and early 00's from codine overdose?

Because we can afford them

>Why do White People take drugs that makes pain of existence caused by end of their civilization go away?

That is a mystery.

Fat Par and DJ Screw are the first to come to mind.

Fat Pat

Wrong. That's fake news made up by the white man to bring us down.

because niggers and spics are usually too addicted to cocaine for that stuff

Because in America, doctor's have a financial incentive to get their patients hooked on painkillers, the more painkillers they prescribe you, the more money they get from big pharma.

And the only people who visit a doctor are white. Mystery solved.

>Tfw having white privilege and access to healthcare results in heroin addiction

Almost 9 out of 10 caught addicts will tell you that it all started when they were prescribed Oxicodone by their doctors.
Idk, whites have the money to visit doctors, so they get addicted.

Chinese kicked their opium habit by going into a century of 2 civil wars and 2 world wars against Japan.

Civil war 2 when?

Even libs admit you people fucked yourselves with opiates.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/10449906

Irrelevant. Blacks solved that issue for the most part without government intervention. Why do whites need welfare to solve their drug crisis?

I'm white and I don't visit a doctor

But addiction is for weak minds. Whites are supposed to be above degeneracy.

Because whites are no different to the ill effects of targeted exploitation than blacks w.r.t to the crack epidemic ... When faced with the same conditions, they face the same outcomes ...
> Diminished economic opportunities
> Destruction of the family unit
> Emasculation
> Targeted with drugs
Equates to an epidemic. The difference is that they get a national emergency declared and the issue targeted at the sources.... Clearly whites can be kiked .. they have been since the founding of this country.

Nature vs. nurture.

Because we are the only ones smart enough to realize the randomness and pointlessness of our existence and find it hard to accept.

Lol!!!! Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. They're still drinking that shit. What do you think little nigger Trayvon was doing with skittles and tea? Part of a nigger recipe, just add codine.
Solved it themselves......you dumbass chimp.

>Americans
>White
Nice try burger

Why are niggers so afraid of Mexicans?

Higher IQ increases the likely hood of depression which increases the rate of drug abuse.

>If whites are superior, why are they the only ones addicted to opioids and heroin?

Because drugs are designed to make humans feel good/feel not bad/addicted. That's the whole point of finding a molecule that does it.

Sure, but it's hardly a crisis.

Because opiates are superior

These are the working class whites that have to either flip burgers for life or join the military now that good paying manufacturing jobs are permanently gone. They have no future and so they rather kill themselves with heroin than live like Mexicans.

So why do white get federal welfare for this problem, but blacks didn't? The response to blacks was "war on drugs".

>We're snowflakes. Feel bad for us.

>High iq people do drugs...

So much for personal responsibility

Because no one gives a fuck if niggers kill themselves, they won't contribute anyway.

Why are you implying joining the military is a bad thing?

ITT racists spin their spiel to justify the opioid epidemic by literally saying that A and not A are true at the same time.

Yes, you join and fight for Jews and USA is a puppet state for the Jewish banking elite. Military personnel from my experience are very honorable, hard working individuals, the type you can do a hand shake deal with. But they serve the Jew and that's a problem.

No, we're not snowflakes with imaginary friends. We get high rather than deny reality.

I agree, blacks dieing off is hardly a crisis. The worst drug epidemic was crack cocaine and will always be associated with niggers.

>implying that getting high isn't denying or even escaping reality

The sentencing for heroin is just as harsh as it is for crack cocaine. Not like whitey got off easy

Because of kikes

>whites are so helpless, we need protection like how these poor niggers that are oppressed by whites need it

grow up

You can't tell when a negro is addicted to drugs because it's not much difference from their sober behaviour.

I didn't know rehab centers had a no nigger policy but it does make sense. I guess you have to want to kick your addiction first.

The response to the crack epidemic was
> War on blacks
The response to the opiod crisis are treatment facilities and social help

P.S - the majority of welfare and affirmative action helped white people and women :
content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,156084,00.html
ideas.time.com/2013/06/17/affirmative-action-has-helped-white-women-more-than-anyone/

You can laugh about this and say that no one cares about niggers.
Last laughs on you.

I live 11 min from where this was, these junkie fucks are dropping left and right here.

The world eventually does and sees the lies you've woven through history for what they are are.
> blowback

We'll actually it looks like the last laugh is literally on niggers. They fucked themselves with their own scheme. It's a recurring theme though.......that's why they are called niggers.

i hope you get strung up.

Making it more bearable by removing the realization of purposelessness.

Most people are helpless in general.

No that's deep.

>P.S - the majority of welfare and affirmative action helped white people and women :

I know many NGOs and government that employs white women, and these are the women who can have children because of friendly maternity leave policies, hooray for white babies!

Oh, these women, they have to repeat that they are loyal to their one true love, King Joffrey, but working with minorities have red pilled them and I've never seen one actually DATE a black guy.

False. If you od, you get a free hospital visit and then you're set free.

>why are they the only ones addicted to opioids and heroin?

No enough skin to skin contact within the first 2 years of live making them miss the feel to be "carried" and cherished.

it's not a white or black thing, it's a degenerate american thing, trust me no one in EU has the dumb and easy to solve problems you Ameritards have to deal with, simply because you're to retarded to form a decent government, in fact most of our current problems are caused by americans ruining Libya and the middle east

cause wez can a4d o_0

look to not get addicted to opiates is...
>not have any friends
>don't be a "niqquer"
yes everyone uses opiates in America because we're rich! deal with it Europussys!

>they the only ones addicted to opioids and heroin
prove it

They have enough money to get addicted to them.

USA being rich is laughable, most of your wealth is concentrated in the hands of Jews. No doubt a Trump supporter.

Everyone gets addicted to opioids, it's the most egalitarian drug in the world as far as addiction goes. Whites, Asians, blacks, Arabs, every culture has had an opioid epidemic at some point. White people probably said the same thing about chinks back in the 1800s.

Because blacks kill themselves before having money to pay for heroin.

they're not.

they're just the only ones who can afford them in serious quantities without completely dropping out of society to become prostitutes

Wishful thinking is a powerful coping mechanism.

Meh'. Way I see it, you're just a bunch of opportunist desert niggers who lacked roots and an identity so you made up a fantastical story based on previous civilizations and religions in a bid to cement foundations. That story was never meant to escape out of the confines of your own nigger tribe but Rome and others in the region and in contact with you saw its value so forked their own : Christianity/Islam. You're not special. God sure as shit didn't pick you as his chosen people and you kinda arrived late in the scene of human history to be proclaiming the majority of the shit you claim w/ a half broken/rooted derivative language. So, if one has any common sense they just see you as conniving niggers who stick together in a quest to be the top niggers of the world.

The fear of eternal damnation is skronk though with christcucks so they fear questioning the obvious. Hilariously, its not jews even believe in nor view satan as bad. So, yet again, you are immune from the goy-cuck mind virus that protects you (god's chosen). In all, I give you props for maintaining this shit for so long. You did tell the Christian fork of your fantastical story that jesus wasn't a real messiah .. You did try to warn them about their incorrect interpretation of your books.. So, at least you have that integrity.

All in all, I can't hate the player nor the game.
Goys get goy'd.

The only one's who are ever mentioning the words "goy" and "chosen people" are Sup Forums degenerates and ultra orthodox jews, which live in welfare slums here in israel and have no power over anybody.

I fell sorry for the kid. Future criminal right there.

If you truly believe opiod abuse is related to race you should kys. First whites are a majority not a minority, second there are plenty of nigs on the pills or the h too. Though they are bumping up to stronger than fentanyl drugs.
Maybe its because white people do more hard labor than blacks since it is for pain. Why does everything gotta be an issue for blacks, why cant grow the fuck up and see past biases?

This is "begging the question."

Are you anti-white or something?

>Wishful thinking is a powerful coping mechanism.

I have a lot of white female friends who have government jobs or work for NGOS - granted, selection bias is probably in place because I avoid degenerates, if someone so much as giggle in public about weed, they are not my friends anymore, but I also live in a nice neighbourhood with several government facilities, and I see a lot of white couples with three children. :)

Well off white people are still white people, there is a limit to what wealth can do in protection against the black undertow, yes Mr.Trump, it cost businesses directly when women take leave to make babies but we need babies for the future, human babies, especially white babies. And women need the option of some financial independence from men, because sometimes, men run off or get sick, or they get beheaded by King Joffrey.

The problem is that the burden is on individual business to subsidize working women in having babies - something that benefit the country collectively, but well, businesses that chose not to subsidize that come out ahead, just as businesses that chose to cut corners will come out ahead absent regulations.

In the case of bad business practices, regulating business behaviour is the answer, but in this case, instead of having business pay working women benefits when they take their leave, the GOVERNMENT should pay businesses for accommodating the troubles of maternity leave AND the working woman for having babies - it's certainly better to pay working woman (high IQ, likely married to be someone also high IQ) to have babies than to pay Shatqueena the Welfare Queen for her brood of sixteen strong felons and felon factories.

L.O.L.

80% of overdoses are white. It's A significant disproportion and probably has a lot to do with access.

Kill yourself, user.

I will, when the drugs stop working.

Uh....are you legit retarded? In the US, it has always been a nigger problem until about 10 years ago, look at NYC in the 70s, 95% niggers on heroin. If you want to look internationally, there are 5 year olds in Afghanistan smoking heroin on their parents doorsteps all day every day. 1/10 troll, take your (you) like the fucking kike you are.

Do it today, and not tomorrow.

Now you claim no connection to it and the establishment of your country and overarching wealth. Now your mind virus played no part in rescuing you from expulsion from germany and any other place you've managed to infect and spread your shit tier cucking and degeneracy. Now all of a sudden you're industrious economic vanguards of modernity who pulled themselves up by their bootstraps. Come on now nigger, you gotta try harder than that to distance yourself from your roots. Your whole country was founded and preserved based on lies and manipulation. Ameri christcucks saved you from the clutches of ruin.. Maybe not even directly so but to stave off communism. Then via some old wise tails you proclaimed a vast stretch of land was yours and convinced goys to grant you land ownership over whats now Israel ... Then you spread your nigger tier business/growth principals + tight community around the world.

Don't try to rewrite history now that you've managed to capitalize on your mind virus and lies and have an established state and wealth. You're nothing more than a bunch of conniving desert niggers who got away with a lie that allowed for you to become prosperous. Many dumbasses believed you were something more than that and that can be directly traced to your prosperity and spread. Take that away and you're nothing but a bunch of babbling niggers in a desert slum no matter what land you inhabit.

Power in this world tends to center around lies and theft and your noses are always firmly pressed into them. Is that a primary focus of people? No, because its nothing in the grand scheme of things. Those who center on such methods are mere servants.

Why do you pursue life, then?

HARD MODE: Don't use fantasy to justify it.

You mistake my commentary.
Everything in this universe comes full circle..
You're a fool and are engaged in wishful thinking if you think otherwise.

>using meh as a response

Take off your flag and then ask again, user.

Damn, you went full rage on jew boi. Good job.
t. Macaco boi

There. Now...
Why do you pursue life, then?

HARD MODE: Don't use fantasy to justify it.

>AY YO HOL UP
*smokes crack*
>IS U SAYIN'
*snort coke off of pizza box*
>DAY
*sips liquid heroin*
>WUZ
*pops dat molly*
SMACKHEADZ N SHEEIT

if you play any rap song ever made, youll realize niggers are destroying their communities with drugs also by turning cocaine into crack

> whites are the only ones.
Nigger have you ever looked around at all? Nigs fell for crack. Nigs been shooting up. All your nigger rappers glorify being a junky. What do?

Were did you get these hard facts? Sup Forums infographics? Keep that attitude towards people you don't know half a thing about their lives and we'll see where that gets you in life.

Didn't know you had internet in the trailer park, did they go full wifi, jimbo?

Build the kingdom of God.

Eat dick.
Comped

Get recked kike

They know you're tribe lies about everything

And your degenerate tribe still doesn't understand the difference between you're and your. Back to school idiot

>Don't use fantasy to justify it.
>God
Pick one and only one.

>flag back on
Nice, win for me.

lots of whites are checking out I think. the replacement that's been going on, with beaners etc., families that used to be able to live and thrive on a blue collar career no longer have that. what used to be a staple of a white family has now been given to beaners for less money while taxpayers subsidize everything else for them. It's not coincidence really, I think a lot of people have just given up hope and the country has failed them. Not everyone is going to be a nuclear physicist, there are many jobs to fill all over the country and they've made it clear they want a brown slave race. It's shitty, it's all over.

Is this nigger actually atmospherically pressuring juice from this watermelon ?

I'm kinda impressed

kys, save us from yourself