Freemasonry

Today a Jew invited me to join freemasonry. I've listened só many things about this shit, but i don't know what os true. Can anyone redpill me?

Other urls found in this thread:

communismbythebackdoor.tv/portfolio/part-3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go along and find out

Fpbp

You don't just casually get invited to join.

>I'm not supposed to advertise, but...
fucking masonboos

I was. He said that a have the profile.
I know him for while

*That i

you can learn to not be a jackass at your local library

Similar situation here. One of the doctors in the practice I work with was talking to me about it and after thinking overnight I decided to take the Groucho stance. I'd never want to belong to a club that would have me as a member.

I’m a Mason. AMA

Freemasonry is based on kabbalist mysticism. It is a Saturn worshipping cult. You are told that the rituals are just tradition and to be a good goy and go along with it. You are essentially an ignorant cog in a cult meant to give more power to the Jewish war god.

>INVITED to join freemasonry, didn't ask
>Nigger

does not compute

Yeah. That shit made me scary and uncomfortable

PRAISE THE LORD AND SAVIOR KEK/JESUS/HITLER/HORUS!

You worship the devil? Serious question

Freemason here, I joined in the UK but have since dropped out pretty much.

Freemasonry is a social club for decent people. There's lots of eating and social stuff.

There's also some ritual parts with biblical elements. People treat it as entertaining and something to do. For example, they might read out a passage like "We now remember the time Borbof of Jerusalem told Aspidistra to take care of his family, as we ourselves resolve to care for those close to us" That's usually a tiny part of any meeting, which is mainly about sitting down and eating, and people reading out letters to the lodge, like greetings and requests for donations or whatnot. I think our lodge membership fee was £50 a year or so and we had to pay for our dinners made at the freemason's hall (but really decent dinners).

You also learn a secret handshake, just saying. It's pretty cool.

Yes you do. Atleast by their charter that's how it's supposed to be. But recently it's been continuing a line. I got in through a series of weird chance encounters.

Are you jealous, Cletus?

There's hardly any "worship" really whatsoever. You just read out a few biblical-like passages. There's no chanting. I'd say "mysticism" covers it. You have to declare that you believe in a single benevolent God (but not any devil), but nobody really checks that or cares as long as you say yes and go along with the rituals.

It's mainly social eating with a bit of formal fun stuff on top. Also wearing cool aprons and/or uniforms.

Pic not personally related, just from Google.

Also, the members tend to be really decent people. Some of the best people I have met, actually. If you want a non-degenerate social club, this is it. I was a spergy autist but they were very extremely welcoming and friendly.

You can join just by contacting them and saying you are interested. That's how I got in. They probably want to meet with you and talk about it.

This might be different in different places, some might have a requirement for a family member or a recommendation. But for me it was just sending an email, being invited to a conversation and then joining. No family are members.

Thanks for the response.
Yeah, he is decent man (a little crazy too)

Well, the other members there would be people that appreciate him for his decency and tolerate his small crazyness.

I would actually recommend it to 4channers who are looking for a comfy non-degenerate social club.

They don't worship Satan, they worship YHVH. Freemasonry is basically Cabbala for gentiles, you want to learn magic and talk to interdimensional beings like the jews do? Want to bow before the Jewish god? join then.

It was one of the first fraternities and in a few countries in played an important role in liberal movements (and some liberals just copied the structure of it) and opposed the Catholic Church.

It mordern times they are 90% larping working class old men who think walking in a certain way and repeating stuff verbatim will make them better men

Proto-kikes but interesting journey, guess your obv religious, that the profile they go for. It's pretty cool desu

Just don't. Nothing is worth your freedom, nothing you can't do As a free person.

I think it is up to you. You can get very good contacts, but some join just for that. Others prefer the freedom to talk about everything.

communismbythebackdoor.tv/portfolio/part-3/

Do you fuck the GOAT?

>invited
Don't bother, it's a fake if he invited you.

>Freemasonry is based on kabbalist mysticism. It is a Saturn worshipping cult.
It's neither of those things, which you clearly don't know about either.
>You are told that the rituals are just tradition and to be a good goy and go along with it.
You specifically aren't.

>Yes you do.
Not real lodges. Only cash grab scams.

>and opposed the Catholic Church
Fun fact: that's not the case. It's a line which was invented by a Scotsman after the French Revolution when he was trying to sell books. Then a Catholic bishop picked it up and did the same thing.

They worship the devil.

this
is the only non-shill post
freemason's are literally the (((government's))) scapegoat for conspiracy theory

>and opposed the Catholic Church
Fun fact: that's not the case. It's a line which was invented by a Scotsman after the French Revolution when he was trying to sell books. Then a Catholic bishop picked it up and did the same thing.

But you can't say the name of Jesus in the lodge or any of your masses, sounds legit

>But you can't say the name of Jesus in the lodge or any of your masses,
You can, though? And we don't have Mass. That's a church service.

why would you join some faggy little larp club