Danganronpa

Why is Hinata-kun so dreamy?

Chiaki a slut. Also this shit's way too early.

Does anybody else fin the fact that the NG codes are complete bullshit half the time and are contrived a best?

We have good NG codes like:
>No Running in the Hallway
>Keep your left hand closed
>You can't answer a question with a lie

Then we have fucking STUPIDLY SPECIFIC NG Codes that are just way to geared towards one contrived situation
>You can't let Makoto Naegi survive after the 4th rest period
>You have to keep Munakata Kyosuke alive
>You can't let someone step on your shadow
>You have to witness someone dying each round
>Witness violence of any form

Geez, this is really bad writing if I do say so myse

Fuck off, you won't find anyone as loyal as her.

except juzo

The explanation behind Munakatana's actions better be something amazing. I mean I'm massively entertained by his antics but I don't think a character in DR has ever gone this fucking nuts before.

Hinata should've just gone for that yakuza pussy.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZORaiden's not allowed

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo
We'll find out Thursday for sure, else Monday!

Well yeah, Juzo is obvious so I didn't bother mentioning him.

You better prepare yourself for an incoming Kirigiri version. That shit is inevitable.

>IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZ
Watch Junko do that literally next episode.

I want to marry Sonia!

So Asahina is pretty much confirmed to be the traitor, right? After all, Munakata referred to one of them as "Zetsubou" in episode 8. It can't be Naegi, and Miaya wasn't in sight then iirc.

Toko, if I'm Togami. Try to prove me wrong.
Just the tip: You probably can

Junko will also snap chiaki's neck

Why is Munakata so surprised by Tengan's statement then?

Doubt Izuru would let her and Chisa will be right there.

That's Izuru you bumblefuck. Dunno if they'll have enough time to kill Chiaki.
>not suspecting Animator
Nigga something's wrong with him. Like very wrong.

Do I have to play the second game to understand the anime?
I've completed the first one on PSP and I don't feel like playing the second one on PC right now.

>That's Izuru you bumblefuck.
Izuru will beat Juzo up (after hopefully maybe getting some memories) and then Junko will control Juzo.

Yes, DR2 is required.

Yes. You'll understand nothing in despair arc if you don't.

SOFT
SUPPLE
BODY

First list is best list

Thank you. I guess I'll postpone it then...

Animator would be too obvious for traitor. He's been suspicious as hell since day 1.

Izuru will be too busy in headache/ptsd hinata flashbacks and Chisa will wake in on her doing it

>You have to witness someone dying each round

What?

It's Chisa

It's the Munakata NG code. People believe that it's not 'can't open doors' but 'Witness someone dying each round'.

You're an idiot if you think Junko is that strong or Chiaki is that weak.

Chisa being the mastermind/traitor is too retarded to be true. I'm betting it's Hina.

Dem boobies.

I bet if Hajime was serious about her, he could have fucked her in about a few months.

I'm not sure if he's the attacker, but I'm almost certain he's the one who hacked into the FF. He was late to the hearing and came unexpectedly. We already know the place has to hacked from the inside, and there were what appeared to be servers in that secret room. If he knew about the underwater floors, then he could've found the servers and hacked them.

See pic related. He's genuinely pissed that he after looking at his code. And before Juzo showed up, he may have thought he was alone.

>After all, Munakata referred to one of them as "Zetsubou" in episode 8. It can't be Naegi, and Miaya wasn't in sight then iirc.

The impression that scene gave me was that, by that stage,he was so far gone he considered EVERYBODY to be despair.

Damn nigga you almost had the boys right, Twogami and Trap (just no screentime for either) should be in C-tier, Gundam and Fuyuhiko should be in S tier and Kizakura should be in S tier
You got F tier on the girl side right and you're top is pretty close, but why is Monomi and Mahiru and Akane so high?

But Junko IS that strong, read DR0.

You could say Hajime would Hina her Ta Ta

Ok I could not find any good pictures of the DR killer killer characters but here is one I tried to make with them (some are excluded as I felt they where a bit to average for the list)

If Animator were the Attacker, Munakata would have killed him the moment he heard his name from Tengan Toppen Gurren Headmaster.

Um your the idiot her main killing method in Dr0 is snapping necks she snapped one of the Snakemen's necks as Ryoko so yes junko is that strong dumbass

He's calling everyone and everything Despair and saying that it's better for him to kill everyone off than leaving everyone be, for some reason.

A necromancer

I'm very curious. What is Mitarai's NG action? He didn't want to show it to Kyouko.

>he saved my edit and even the filename
Kiss me.

There's nothing that even remotely implies the NG codes have to be convenient or inconvenient. If anything, it makes more sense for some to be lenient and others not to be.

Some NG codes are likely purposely meant to drive people towards betraying each other(Not letting anyone leave and not letting Naegi survive), while others serve the purpose of proving that they aren't bullshit(Bandai).

Not letting anyone leave is literally setting up one person as a scapegoat that makes others suspect them as being the traitor. Not surviving past the 4th round meants they would either have to solve the mystery before the 4th round or try to kill Naegi.

If Kirigiri tried to kill Naegi, Naegi would have gone full ZETSUBOU instantly.

Some people got fucked over hard but it's not bad writing. If anything it would have been bad if they were all just trivial shit.

>someone else seeing your NG code

would be quite funny to be honest

>BEING KEKED

Side future drinks

Can Mitarai even hack things? All he can do is animate. He even said it himself.

Chiaki is a weak gamer girl.

That scene was comedic effect shit and Teru Teru is a midget.

>while others serve the purpose of proving that they aren't bullshit(Bandai).
since when was this not considered bad writing anymore?

>DR0
>Canon

So why did Munakata kill Juzo?

not him
but i think chisa is the mastermind.
Come on , they came up with that bullshit in the DR1 also chisa was the ultimate maid with the monokuma mask.

As well as how i think the mirai people aren't the killers but the remains of the despair making them think their friend betrayed them.
So it ends up in them killing each other , all of the ones that die while sleep get stabbed in the heart with the same knife... but what if there isn't only 1 knife

>dat Kirigiri
>dat Monokuma
>dat Great Gozu

you know why

I wanna drink Mitarai's fluids if you catch my drift.

Yeah. At the beginning, bar Bandai's exposition, it felt pretty clever. There were some theories about it being related to their past (Seiko's shadow,Munakata's door, Juzo punches, Tengan's lies) but the last 2 episodes threw that outside to an arbitrary bullshit for plot convenience.
Guess we gotta add "NG codes" to the list of bullshit DR3 brought us, next to brainwashing anime,IRL chiaki and Juzo not having enough screen time.

Damn I'd go for Juzo's drink any day. Sounds like a nice summer drink.

What the fuck is killer killer

this is a danganronpa thread moron keep it DR

>Asahina taller than Naegi

ChisaHina confirmed.

don't forget
>"being pinned to the ground for a three-count".

Can this thread also count as the Juzo Memorial Edition?

Can you post despair sides?

Bandai's sounds terrible.

Mitarai's and Izayoi's seem so good

Why are the new anime characters such shit? The characters from the games are carrying them really hard.

Dont even think about it standstill, we need you to be sober on Thursday.

>But thematically it's similar : it's about breaking the line between the present and the past, and influencing the latter by the action of the former through careful re enactment. But in E17 you played both the past and the present, in 999 you didn't.
Playing both in the past and present to get to the best possibility is not really uncommon but 2D characters fucking with you in the way they did is really not common. This really impressed me..

>first list
>has weed and trash tier
Yeah I'm not buying it.

is there a sweeter more dewicious dangan?

I disagree

Weedman's probably the best actually.

Why is your taste so shit? You're just fucking bias.

I dunno, the class 74 trio plus Koichi and 76 were pretty interesting to me.

Here are my theories:

Kirigiri took the antidote before being put to sleep. Whether it worked or not, we'll find out next ep.

Mitari is the new Kamakura project or something similar. That's why Tengan stuck around kirigiri's group, to protect Izuru 2.0

Chisa is the mastermind/killer. She was one of the few who would know about the underwater facility and could pull something like this off. Munakata realizing that Chisa is the mastermind could also be what set him off. Also her NG code and the fact that Munakata's character card is him shooting himself makes me think that raiden is gonna off himself in order to kill the despair (AKA Chisa). Naegi's cc was him shooting himself because, in order for Kirigiri to have lived, he would have had to kill himself before the 4th round.

>Izayoi has whipped cream.

Nice touch

Both Asahina and Makoto are 160cm in DR1. In DRAE Makoto is 161cm.
Makoto will forever be a manlet.

Wait, these are non-alcoholic? What is even the point?

Zetsubou made him do it. Juzo knows how demanding Zetsubou can be

a little over the best before date but still good

>Mitarai has a spoon
Heh.

That leads me to another point. I doubt Mitarai would've or could've done something like this on his own. It's possible someone instructed him to hack the FF and how to do so. The only one I can think of would be Izuru.

In AE, there were two Junko AI chips. One went into the NWP, but the second one is mysteriously unaccounted for. If Izuru told Mitarai to put a flash drive of some kind into the servers, then the FF would get their own virus.

But that begs the question; why would Mitarai listen to him though? I can only imagine that Izuru told him it was a way to save the rest of his class. Mitarai hates how useless he is. If he was told there was a way for him to help the class he let down, then I'd imagine he'd jump on that chance.

>You can't let Makoto Naegi survive after the 4th rest period
Meaning she would have to sacrifice Naegi to save herself, like she did in case 1-5, or sacrifice herself for him or cheat with Cure W

>Implying you can stop Whiskey-kun from drinking
He'll be fine.
I agree. You could really feel like Blick Winkel/the player was played like a damn fiddle. Despite being objectively superior to them, they appealed to empathy.
Sadly it stopped for 2 games. It was heavily hinted in the end of VLR but METAFICTION retconned it.
And I'm still mad about it.
Hope we don't mind DRfags

Why is Takumi so perfect?
Killer killer is a spin off manga that is canon in the DR universe

I dunno, if you're the designer of a Killing Game, what's the fastest way to make sure everyone takes you seriously?

>Juzo dies
>No one cares

J-Juzo boys.

>What the fuck is killer killer
>this is a danganronpa thread moron keep it DR

Killer Killer is a Danganronpa mango starring everyone's favorite boy Juzo. Moron.

Quality post, user. Good points.

Anyway, here's a thing

>Both sides
Monokuma - Grape syrup, ‘Blue Hawaiian Syrup’, yogurt, soda, cranberry, white + black straws

Monomi - Strawberry syrup, milk + whipped cream

>Despair Side
Chisa Yukizome - ‘Blue Hawaiian Syrup’, yogurt, whipped cream + edible silver sugar balls

Akane Owari - Iced Cocoa + chocolate ice cream

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu - Black sesame seed sauce, condensed milk + whipped cream

Mahiru Koizumi - Strawberry syrup, grenadine, ginger ale, whipped cream + cherries

Nagito Komaeda - Green appleade, lemon squash, cotton candy + black straw

Hiyoko Saionji - Mango sauce, yogurt + sugar flower

Kazuichi Souda - ‘Blue Hawaiian syrup’, yogurt, grapefruit juice, whipped cream + raspberry sauce

Gundham Tanaka - Blueberry juice, yogurt, whipped cream + scarf ribbon

Mikan Tsumiki - Peach syrup, Calpis + sugar heart

Chiaki Nanami - Strawberry syrup, condensed milk, strawberry milk ice cream + almond slice

Nekomaru Nidai - Cocoa protein, milk + blue sugar

Sonia Nevermind - Iced royal milk tea , whipped cream + clover charm

Teruteru Hanamura - Mango sauce, iced tea + tie charm

Peko Pekoyama - Raspberry sauce, yogurt, soda + white straw

Ibuki Mioda - Black honey syrup, milk, iced coffee + guitar charm

Ryota Mitarai - Melonade, soda, vanilla ice cream + straw

Hajime Hinata - Cola + lemon squash

Mukuro Ikusaba - Black honey syrup, matcha milk, whipped cream + chocolate chips

>Special Drinks
Junko Enoshima - Strawberry sauce, yogurt, vanilla ice cream, black straw with red ribbon

Izuru Kamukura - Cola, blueberry juice + mixed berry (Bottom has an image of a red eye)

Not to /vp/ here but
>new Pokemon team, Aether Foundation
>Future Foundation
>new Pokemon designed to be a god
>Izuru project created to BE a god
Say hello to Izurumon

>Juzo dies
Prove that he is dead
You literally can't

Ryouta when he despairs.

>2 games
What other game are you referring to??

>He wasn't invited to the commemorative stream
We had great fun user. If you were less of a faggot you'd have been there.

>No one cares
You weren't here for the previous threads?
>implying he's dead

Yeah it's been mostly retarded for the most part.

Don't forget the other good one was you can't take right turns