Take the 17 question quiz and post results

Take the 17 question quiz and post results

people-press.org/quiz/political-typology/

but the quiz makes no sense.
>pic related
the only real answer to the proposed idea is "what they need is a job."

>You may find some of these questions are difficult to answer. For example, you may partly agree with both statements, or feel that neither quite describes your view. That’s OK. In those cases, pick the answer that comes closest to your view, even if it isn’t exactly right.

neither of those choices comes anywhere near my view.
they're both completely at odds with it.

choice 1:
>helping the needy.
no, they can go get a job.

choice 2:
>can't afford
it can afford, but it shouldn't, because they need to get a job.

therefore the quiz is retarded.

If you don’t get core conservative then you’re a homosexual nigger communist and you will be killed someday soon

Quiz seems overwhelmingly biased towards liberals desu. But I got Core Conservative

opportunity democrat

what do i win

Country first conservative. If you don't like your country you need to get the fuck out.

>Country first conservative
Me too.

Country First Conservatives or you are a degenerate commie

>market skeptic republican
Shit quiz desu

Just take the fucking quiz faggot, of course it's retarded and biased. Every question related to niggers, women, and poor people is a thinly-disguised "Do you want to cuddle kittens, or stomp kittens?" no-win bullshit false dilemma.

done.

>along with 14% of the public
i think they mean 14% of people who took this "test".

This test is hillariously stupid. Not one question up until question 9, when I stopped, had a useful answer. What kind of retard actually agrees with any bipartisan solution in situations where there are many more answers that are completely different from either listed answer.

What did it for me was the question about immigration. What kind of retard would be categorically for or against all immigration, when the much smarter solution is to look at cases individually and decide based on education, intelligence and willingness to adapt to the culture of the country they're migrating to?
This test is retarded and so is anyone who takes it...

Core conservative

Dead fucking right AussieBro

I got the same result, what a scandal!

judge me faggots

I just can't bear these binary questions. I'm having trouble choosing any of 'em.

>Government is almost always wasteful and inefficient

>Government often does a better job than people give it credit for

You know, both of these statements can be true at the same time. Government often is inefficient. Its also the only way to do things that need a singular response. We're not going to have 50 navies, and we're not going to build 6 different company's interstate highways through a city when there barely is room to fit one.

*humans* are wasteful and inefficient so surprise-surprise anything they do that isn't 100% profit-obsessed is going to be wasteful. Firing a $50,000 missile at a $2 canvas tent is wasteful but sometimes it needs doing. Spending $30,000 on welfare for a bum is wasteful, but its either that or the bum costs society double that in theft and vandalism.

The only thing this test is going to reveal is how blindingly partisan you are. Nuance is out the window.

Same result for me

>17 questions
>to determine the complex ideology of an individual
this is gonna be good

wtf america furst

I kind of don't want my IP linked to some weird site with my political idea quiz results.

market-skeptic republican
noice

Ok...

SUP KIKES

accurate

This is literally the dumbest quiz in the world.
>Got Market Skeptic Conservative
>Implying (((our current system))) is a free market

>Not a burger but took it anyway.
>Country first conservative.
>feelsgoodman.jpg

Another Country first Irishman?
Today is a good day.

Market Skeptic Republicans

>honeypot

You've been warned

Accurate as well.

what if both answers work from the same fundamentally incorrect principle? leaving only an illusion of choice, if only there was a third position...

>Core Conservative

aka dumbass boomer faggot

>Core conservative
B-but I'm a right wing libertarian
Many of the questions are malformed btw.
Stupidest quiz ever.

They always are because leftist faggots always write the questions and they are too dumb to understand anything beyond "conservatives are bad" and "leftist are good".

Also, in the USA conservatives are largely classical liberals which is different from the rest of the world (even though the goddamn leaders always just act like classical liberals until they get into office). This is why conservatives are constantly mad at Washington.

>opportunity democrat
whatever that is supposed to mean

Country First Conservative

Along with 6% of the public.

This largely Republican group is highly critical of immigration and U.S. global involvement. Country First Conservatives are most likely to describe immigrants as a burden on the country and to say that too much openness threatens American identity. More than any other group, they say that America should act in its own interest even when its foreign allies disagree. Like Core Conservatives, they prefer a smaller government with fewer services, and most think that government is wasteful and inefficient. Country First Conservatives are conservative on social issues and are the only typology group in which a majority says homosexuality should be discouraged by society.

Fuck ameriKKKa btw :)