youtube.com/watch?v=6Acv6xPXuzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Membership?
Pay 2 live?

Aliens?

Hunger games?
World war 3?

? ? ?

This is the last one i got after asking about shady buisness. I am legit scared.

stop trying to data mine ppl kikelord.
(((google))) fags trying to get polacks to use their shitty translate software using the exact characters in your OPs pic. then (((google))) kikes in mountain view look at the logs for the translation of those character. now they have your ip and know you browse /pol. newfags be aware of this kikery

is it happening?

pic

Sage this. Do not look into it. You have been warned. Don't open any links or google terms. This is a watch post.

it is nothing because it's in an irrelevant language.

>Legit scared.

>unironically doesn't know how to take a screenshot

what's it like living with brain damage?

>Watch post

Watch post.
Ignore this at your own risk. Dont get involved. The OP is Intel. Do not get involved. Their purpose is nefarious. Their purpose involves face to face blackmail.

лл лл лл ллллл лл ллллллллллллллл

i am a phone fag. not gonna shitpost on the company's computer.

Elimination of elimination of liberty.

Someone tries to attack america? liberty? and somone else attacks the people that attack america?

Russia?

WHAT THE FUCK

>i aint clickin that .jpg

What is happening?
Convergence when?

lel i dunno but im spooked

it's answering questions..

gonna delete my browser history i am done.

I played around with this for like 10 minutes. One of the dumbest things I've seen on pol yet. It's literally just shitty translation. Set it to Somali and do a bunch of ooga boogas and you'll get sentences too.

do лл with intermittent spacing (лл лл) for a spoopy chain

i hate kikes

learn Mongolian you pieces of shit

>implying they need that to know if someone browses Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=6Acv6xPXuzA

going to bed. thanks for the spoopy thread croatia

Watch post
>шпиoнcкий плaкaт
Watch post
>шпиoнcкий плaкaт
Watch post
>шпиoнcкий плaкaт
Watch post
>шпиoнcкий плaкaт

"The following is an excerpt from the article Astronomical Council of the European Union: the European Commission on the Plans of Plans"
ллл ллл ллл ллл ллл ллл ллл ллл ллл ллл ллл ллл ллл ллл ллл ллл ллл ллл ллл ллл ллл ллл ллл ллл ллл ллл ллл ллл ллл ллл

Seriously wtf is going on with this? I saw a thread earlier with people losing their shit over it but just brushed it off as shitty shops.. But now I've tried it myself.. Wtf

Hwat

What the hell? Why when I just put random mongolian letters whithout space, google tells me back random phrases?

lmao

>ддд дллpпщeaл pвдaглaг цoлвє
What the fuck

Convice me that google translate isn't fed into an AI and that this is just some bizarre coding anomaly.

This is how the elites communicate with each other. Good find brate

>type in English word
>destruction
Somewhat afraid

In order to help you choose, our website provides a wide variety of services that are available to all members of the world's leading online community of immatured Organizations and affiliations.
лллл лллл лллл лллл лллл лллл лллл лллл лллл лллл лллл лллл лллл лллл лллл лллл лллл лллл лллл лллл лллл лллл лллл лллл ллл

heh it kept mentioning czech so I asked and it answered

what is life

posting from last thread
kowai desuu

sounds like pizzagate is having a fire sale