Brit/pol/ - honk edition

>HS2 finance chief quits over £1.7m redundancy payments
birminghampost.co.uk/business/finance/hs2-finance-chief-quits-over-13808760

>BASED holocaust memorial to be built outside of parliament
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/24/team-led-david-adjaye-design-uks-holocaust-memorial

>Catalonia crisis escalates as Spain set to impose direct rule within days
theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/21/catalonai-crisis-spain-rajoy-direct-rule

>SNP expert group ‘to recommend creation of Scottish pound’
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/snp-expert-group-recommend-creation-scottish-pound/

>BASED Trump releasing the JFK files #Drainingtheswamp (!)
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jfk-files-what-are-they-trump-release-john-f-kennedy-assassination-lee-harvey-oswald-jack-ruby-a8013001.html

>Czech Trump wins election by a landslide
ft.com/content/93c5802a-b661-11e7-8c12-5661783e5589

>Denny's announces expansion into the UK
globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/10/19/1150292/0/en/Denny-s-Announces-Expansion-Into-United-Kingdom.html

>ALL CRIME UP!!!!
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/bulletins/crimeinenglandandwales/june2017

>Ken Clarke: Parliament can stop a ‘no deal Brexit’
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/ken-clarke-parliament-can-stop-no-deal-brexit/

>St Paul’s Cathedral to host Grenfell Tower memorial service
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/24/st-pauls-ptg-cathedral-to-host-grenfell-tower-memorial-service

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k4Pd527GN48
youtube.com/watch?v=muM0kGredFI
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/24/team-led-david-adjaye-design-uks-holocaust-memorial
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/snp-expert-group-recommend-creation-scottish-pound/
globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/10/19/1150292/0/en/Denny-s-Announces-Expansion-Into-United-Kingdom.html
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/bulletins/crimeinenglandandwales/june2017
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/ken-clarke-parliament-can-stop-no-deal-brexit/
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/24/st-pauls-ptg-cathedral-to-host-grenfell-tower-memorial-service
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/10/free-speech-versus-the-new-repression-a-small-victory-for-liberty-on-a-windy-hilltop-.html
youtube.com/watch?v=30nfka8J8Y0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FPBP

>thinking we can recover from this.
youtu.be/k4Pd527GN48

youtube.com/watch?v=muM0kGredFI

Better links, use these next time, since Cope's links were mostly irrelevant foreign news and he removed relevant topics he didn't like:

>Holocaust memorial to be built outside of Parliament

>ALL CRIME UP!!!!

>Free Speech versus the New Repression - a small victory for liberty on a windy hilltop
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/10/free-speech-versus-the-new-repression-a-small-victory-for-liberty-on-a-windy-hilltop-.html

the absolute reprehensible stomach turning state of brit/pol/

Good morning.

Yes all the same disgusting brown. So diverse

>Holocaust memorial to be built outside of Parliament

>ALL CRIME UP!!!!

>Free Speech versus the New Repression - a small victory for liberty on a windy hilltop

ORDER! ORDER!

When Elizabeth dies does the civil war begin? Does the house of Windsor get binned? Who does the military back in such a case? To they rally behind a strong claimant who pledges to cleanse the island of Islam? I don't think it will go republic. The people would want a "free play" to see if a pre-1688 monarch could get shit done. But either way you should be prepared. The revolution will not be televised.

Ta lad, It's hard not to tho senpai

I hate greeks

Either nothing changes or as soon as Charles fucks up then a republic is formed

State of you.

State of this thread.

Fucking animenonce.

William will be "King", but by popular appointment which removes the point of a Monarch and fully solidifies them as nothing more but a Celebrity family.

YOUR DAD IS 44!

So Britain dies without a whimper. Okay then. How can a people with such a literary history have ZERO IMAGINATION in the present? I mean the BBC is the zenith of mindkontrol, but still..

not my fault anonymongs can't make new threads desu

so you'd rather everyone was angry about his appointment?
to prove that Monarchy > people ?

Some of us live in the real world and don't base our political philosophy on memes

Kings have been "popularly appointed" for centuries if not millenia mate. Usually by nobles, the previous monarch and, not unheard of, by the people.

Why not... I dunno, actually have the monarch act like one, when times call for NOTHING MORE than an actual monarch? Worth a shot or is nation-death and genocide more polite and sophisticated?

This.

Wills and Kate are nice and liberal too. Although so is Queenie according to some sources.

>I will have my nation die before I take a chance. I could look foolish after all. Being conquered is preferable. I have a stiff upper lip after all

Exactly. Ignorant Brits have never heard of their own WITANAGEMOT lol

Got invited to a party for the first time lads. I feel normal.

I love me some animeposters, I do.

GOWISELY officer.

Charles owes his unpopularity to media slander. The media is our true monarch and the hostility towards him will peak and show that for all. It speaks volumes that Harry is a popular choice for King "cuz he's one of the lads innit", it shows how little this country knows or cares about the purpose of monarchy. Hint: it's not for reality entertainment.
Yes I know, Edward II, Richard II and so on... the difference is the Monarch still then had and used their sovereignty, so deposition of a Monarch diminished the individual Monarch alone and not Monarchy as a whole.
What we have today is a Monarch maintained more for novelty than function, Diana's death was the first real time the Monarch bowed to the Media and Charles abdication will rip away the wallpaper and expose the hollow walls.

If they weren't powerless and liberal, we'd be a Republic sooner.

If you want a monarchy, you have to accept a liberal one.

Catch-22

KEEP CALM
AND
CALIPHATE

I have a £20 budget, what should I go as for Halloween?

The Monarch has no power to act in the modern age. Diana proved that.

Absolute state of them.

>it allows you think think outside the box

In other words they sell nonce manga under the counter.

Just go with your uncut willy flopping about, it'll be scary enough.

If you keep on replying to my posts, I'll cut you senpai.

I like your thread.

Show me your chocolate starfish, laddy.

>It speaks volumes that Harry is a popular choice for King "cuz he's one of the lads innit",
Yes, that's the reason

fuck is your problem, youth?

>BASED holocaust memorial

>The learning centre will showcase the testimonies of 112 Holocaust survivors, recorded specially for the memorial. As well as the 6 million Jews killed in the Holocaust

Oy vey these Pakistani goyim we're beginning to forgeddabout the masturbation macheens and the skin laimps. It was beginning to turn into anuddah Shoa!

P.S. remember the 60million!

Spooky vid, thanks.

Why do you believe it was all over after WW1?

Somebody give me a rundown on last nights QT

Checked
It's all about the actual monarch and what he can inspire in the hearts of his countrymen. Let's say Elizabeth dies and a 30 something noble just makes a deal with Canterbury and the military brass, and waltzes into Westminster to be crowned. The House of Lords has made a deal and has a loyal core of patrons. He instituted martial law and declares a protectorate.
Alternatively, history had all been written, and Britain dies in a slow whimper, the last white people slaughtered around 2035, in what would known as Saladin's Revenge.

>oxford is racist against blacks and shit
>based MOGG wants something "between equality of opportunity and equality of outcome", wants to have the taxpayer fund the importing and imprisonment of terrorists
>paki claims labour love rule of law
>audience tries to be funny, there is a sweaty man
>everybody cracks a few jokes while the important questions are never asked

nothing worth watching.

Besides the anti-tripfag animeposting, it's all gone tits up.
I got a Guy Fawkes mask and a really shit fedora for £4. I'm dressing up as you.

Got a date tomorrow lads, she has no profile pic though................... she's going to be a monstrosity isn't she? Still intrigued. Will post pics, an hours drive to hook up

Why are you bullying me?

Hello, Tunnockses

Any politically motivated decision made by the monarch will alienate large portions of the electorate and increase support for Republicanism, backed by the media bandwagon we could very see a Republic in our life time. Elizabeths strength lies in her ability to remain neutral in all matters.

Listen Lads they call me Mair.. I been here since the board set up , I am a topcat you lads to Know monster , an I love bants ok,
I had to reprimand a few tonite , I am scum am they , But I wont Have Bullying here an guys threatening to Dox ( reveal person all details on a Nazi type bbs) I aint having it an those will be ..well sorted .. ANYWAY THIS PLACE IS POL TALK UK OK !!

Those are my links (You) nigger

ribbit

lmao fuckin rekt