Serbia and Montenegro

>Same language (lol Montenegrin)
>Same religion
>They hate each other at a point they couldn't be in the same country
Why did Montenegro split from Serbia?

Other urls found in this thread:

sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/Пaд_Цpнe_Гope_(1496)
sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/Пад_Црне_Горе_(1496)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brazil and portugal
>same religion
>same language (lol portuguese)
why did the split?!?!

The montenegrins wanted to join the west, not be a subject of russia.

(((they))) wanted to destabilize the area

jesuits took it over

Serb president milosevic declared everyone but serbs second rate citizens in yugoslavia back then. Which really worked out great for them, as we can see.

just like croats, they are coastal serbs who wanted to be special snowflakes.

>t.Sweden's southern colony

t. turkish rapebabies pretending to be a country

>denmark

>croatia
>country

>slovenes
>nationality

>slovenia
>bosnia,serbia,croatia in one
>actual slovens former austrians
>pls you are killing yourself with these kind of bantz

>the memest varta in europe
>talks about nationality
now this is rich

>Janez
>human
Pick 1

How is your arabic learning going?

You'r trying to roast me on Bosnia?
Now this is rich

What I want to know is why you'd make your new country sound like something straight out of Africa

Is Montenegro trying to trick the rest of the world into giving them affirmative action and gibs?

>be under muslim gov
>talk shit on Sup Forums
topkek

now I want to visit KOTOR

>mointainous region
>black soil

>what is Republika Srpska
Janez you're not doing very well

>implying you don't get Bakir'd daily

Literally when you dumb cunt?

Actually Armenia, Greece, Cyprus, Serbia and Ukraine got completely wiped out in terms of original culture. Not like Armenia was ever worth preserving, but still

>EH?! His coastline, it's so tiny desu~

Croatia is the only good country

Serbia losers
Slovenia mountain jews
Montenegro lazy negors of balkans
BIH meme country muslims shit and little serbs

It always makes me laugh when I realise Srpska has more autonomy and selfgoverment than an "independent" "country" slovenia. You finaly got your independence in 90's and first thing you do is become a Brisel slave (even though you had more autonomy in yugoslavia then in the eu kek)

>serbia
Dont be rediculous

>has to pay jizya to bakir
>muh republic
toppest lel serbs deliver hq butthurt

knights of the old republic?

i dont want to play devils advocate here but RS is literally more serbian then Serbia
go to Banjaluka sometime

Top game

>the jizya is not so high, i promise!
>go to the caliphate sometimes bro

Purely political (local) reasons. It's like Germany and Austria, more or less.

Janez we both know thats not true. On the other hand, have you started taking rapefugees yet?Greetings from BL, its mostly true. Serbs in serbia are starting to cuck themselves in terms of national pride while even the normies here are ultra nationalistic.

literally go there cunt
less fucking ninjas then in ljubljana tell you what

>muslim takes away your police, army, anthem, holidays and makes you pay to muslim central gov
>not jizya
pick one, varta

>visiting a muslim state
y tho?

Because Balkan, thats why.

Fuck you neighbours.

user, i...

>t. delusional faggot who believes he "joined" west, but in reality just changed the master
I mean, that's fine. Certainly, West is preferable to Russia, but at least be honest. If you are in EU and you gave away your currency and borders, you are nothing but a subject.

>comparing a single mosque to muslim central government
lad..

Let him be, he clearly has no idea how things are done here (probably underage fag). Pitty, was hoping for some good bantz

a continent away and brazillians are monkeys

But Russians own half of the land there

But it’s original culture did get displaced with heavy influx of Greek, Bulgarian and Armenian settlers first, Ottoman occupied that effectively erased the rebellious spirit and instilled servile passive mentality and then Serbofication that put final nails in the coffin of whatever defined Serbishness before
Neither West or Russia are any good, when it comes to preservation of ethnos and culture. You don’t see any difference between the two

Albanians were flown in from the states, france, and the rest of the countries they infest to vote, while serbians/montenegrins from the diaspora were not counted, not to mention some montenegrins cucked themselves because they were tired of being referred to as Serbia's hillbilly cousin. Crnagorci je tesko kao drvu, drvu glave

jesus you are dumb, only bosniaks actually like """"bosnia""""
what goes on in politics there is utter cuckery but if you know how life actually is there you'd see things differently

i suppose so
but then again if you dont visit the place for yourself im not surprised people think that way

What puzzle me is not only same language and religion, but most of all the fact that members of montenegrin princely and later royal house of Petrović - Njegoš even proudly proclaimed themselfs as Serbs and worked on serbian national awakening.

I guess we can compared it with relationship of Germany and Austria. Clearly same nation, with two different state tradition which accepted different national identity over time. For example, let's compare relationships of houses of Petrović - Njegoš and Habsburg - Lorraine to serbian or German national idea.

To understand this, I need to clarify, some things. Idea that nation and state must always exist hand in hand in relatively new one. Dante was clearly aware of italian peoplehood but idea of united Italy was foreign to him and even supported holy roman ("German") emperor in his book Monarchia. On the other hand we have many peoples in habsburg empire for whom loyalty to empire and house of Habsburg - Lorraine didn't necessary prevent idea of loyalty to the nation - many Slav saw as final straw death of supporter of reforms Francis Ferdinand.

Saw we have here Serbia and Montenegro, of which former become a monarchy after rebellions against Ottoman empire (T. Snyder see Serbia as model for nation state) and Montenegro who were independent. Idea of greater Serbia, under rule of house of Karađorević therefore didn't set very well with princes and tribes of Montenegro. Just like emperor of Austria wasn't prepared to led go of heritage of Holy Roman empire for German national idea, despite austrians clearly identified as germans till after ww2 and even clerical fascist Dolfuss who opposed anschluss claim that Austrians are germans (but better ones)

be a good boi, lazar, you know baker doesn't like when you rebel

WE WUZ DANISH

Which herbs do serbs like?

shqiptar identified, fuck djukanovic and his cronies and montenegro's independence was a ploy to slowly create a greater albania, its ok Serbia will take CG back when we remove kebab.

tobacco, mostly

>But it’s original culture did get displaced with heavy influx of Greek, Bulgarian and Armenian settlers first
we sure have heavy byzantine influence here. bulgarian too, but in some minor amounts. but from where you got armenian one?

Fair enough,

>tfw no smoking Yugoslavian comfy modern football team.
>Modric, Matic, Dzeko when?

They are all Ottoman clay.

>how life actually is there
must be THE shit to live in bosnia

A bunch of Armenians migrated here either independently, or as deserters from the Ottomans. They have since then mostly assimilated.

While it is true that only bosniaks like current bosnia it is fair point to raise that bosnia have individual statehood before the Turks arrived and its population was mixed religiously (catholics, orthodox and bogumils - cathars) while they didn't identify as Croats and Serbs (parts of bosnia were under rulle of croatians kings tho). Royal family of bosnia (Kotromanić) were catholic and their heirs were counts of Celje who were part of nobility of holy roman empire.

Italy is rightfully Carthagian clay

>their heirs were counts of Celje
HOL UP

Kotromanić's declared themselves and the people they rule over as serbs

AYO

same reason brazil split from portugal

They tried once, they failed.

Kotor is awesome.

Got engaged there.

SO YOU BE SAYIN

WE WUZ

i doubt that they were in considerable amounts here

WE WUZ HAPSBURGS N SHEEEEEIT
fuck off Anze

Yep.

BOSNIAKS AN SHIEEEEET

The ethnic make up of these areas used to be quite different in times gone by, i.e circa 19th century, prior to the liberation wars. Not too many turks, however.
Large colonies of muslim Circassians for example, existed in Serbia. Most of whom we killed or exiled after the wars.

Montenegro = Ancient Serbs + Balkan indigenous + Ancient Croats + Ancient Romans (trace amounts)
Serbia = Ancient Serbs + Turks + Gypsies + Balkan indigenous (trace amounts)

>Go to Banja Luka ''the most Serb town''
>Go to the town that prior to the war used to be majority Croat and not a small majority at that.
>Use divide and conquer tactics to support your muhajadeen brothers.

Taliban get out of Slovenia. That country doesn't need you.

>one shot at life
>bosnia
SHIIIIIIIIEEEETTTT

t.onibler`

>Why did Montenegro split from Serbia?
because negro

montenegro wasn't under turks

How is getting gutted on the street going for you De*mark?

They will be, soon!

Best day ever!

ДOБPO JE PEКAO COКO CИBИ

you are subaustrian serbs

Yes it was. Podgorica was under Turks until 1878.
sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/Пaд_Цpнe_Гope_(1496)

No one likes the degenerate Serb.

Wtf do you mean by this?

On the other hand it look that the thread is utterly ignoring detailed historical background I gave.

I don't know where's podgora and your link doesn't work

fuck, It was podgorica, I'm blind

sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/Пад_Црне_Горе_(1496)

they'll always be illyrians, getae, thracians, dacians to me... barbarians and pirate scum. all of them.

melanija pls send wall tnx

Because they are still live in tribes,do blood feuds,abort female children etc.Only Hereceniggers love them
If RS is more Serbian than Serbia,than this country is right to commit mass suicide by gypsie infestation.

you didn't present any argument so there is nothing to argue about

I've seen somewhere that they still resisted, I think around Cetinje was indepedent. I guess turks didn't bother to go that deep into Negro's mountain