Is Re.Zero worth watching?

Is Re.Zero worth watching?
I watched the first episode, and I did not really get the hype. Is it really the show SAO could have been if it was not shit and full of Waifufags everywhere?

Same demographic that liked SAO now likes rezero. That should tell you everything you need to know.

Thank you, you just saved me a lot of time

It's a meme show. It's really only worth watching if you watched it with Sup Forums while it was airing.

It's actually pretty fucking boring and filled to the brim with one-dimensional waifu characters. Only reason it grabbed so much attention is grimdark scenes every couple of episodes, and "muh failure MC". Overall not a particularly good show.

Naruto was the best character I've seen in this series so far. And He loves Sakura so much he even forgets about Vegeteble Hinata. 10/10 would sloth again.

Agree 100%

11/10 would meme again

9/11 loved this show. It was very exiting.

The fuck it this? Newfag central?

you didnt realize by looking at the OP?

There's a lot of overlap, but there are a shitton of people (myself included) who disliked SAO but like Re:Zero. The better comparison is with KonoSuba--both are isekai that reject the self-insert power fantasy associated with the genre (and epitomized by SAO), but one is light-hearted comedy and the other is a thriller.

Rem is undeniably waifu baity and Emilia leans that way as well, but there are other better characters (Crusch and Beako are best girls)

What does the story have to do with SAO?

yes it is . first 6-7 episode aren't that good .you'll get the hype in ep 15

Re: Zero is much better written than SAO and is not in the same category.

waifubait isekai self insertion shit where the MC can only win.

typical isekai pseudo vidya shit

>Is it really the show SAO could have been if it was not shit and full of Waifufags everywhere?
Believe me, this show is making SAO a better show.

So, basically everything that Re: Zero isn't.

Well there's waifubait (though I'd argue that Rem and Emilia are still much better developed than Asuna or the other girls) and it's undeniably isekai, but it's not self-insert and Subaru gets BTFO plenty.

It shouldn't take 15 episodes for a show to get interesting.

took me more than 15 to episodes to get into hunter x hunter

Some stories have rocky beginnings.
If you've seen only 100 anime then you should watch it.
If you've seen more than 300 anime, what do you have to lose ?