How does it feel to have shit minorities americunts?

how does it feel to have shit minorities americunts?

we got based jew hating minorities here, making jew hate spread much more rapidly than in cucked america

inb4 "sven rape nation n1 rofl kys"; we will get rid of criminals soon enough, you'll see

inb4 "fock moslems they terror";
only retarded americunts who never even talked to a muslim belives this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Feels bad man. We could actually use muslims to uncuck the major cities of our country.

American blacks hate jews. All of them. American blacks know that the jews control the banks, and the banks won't give an American black a decent loan so he can get his teeth gold plated. Damn fucking jews!

Seriously, America blacks hate jews, towel heads, Asians, Mexicans, and every group on the planet. And they hate them more than they hate Whitey, cause Whitey is dumb as shit and lets Blacks live off Whitey's money (welfare, Medicaid, food stamps, section 8 housing, etc).

Brought to you by: Know your blacks

muslim hate need to stop in america, they're not even on your continent

i know a lot of blacks are aware, but they cant affect shit

blacks never had their whole families killed by kikes or kike-american-puppets, their hate will never be strong enough

americunts cant even understand

>you'll see
The Swede mumbled for the next 15 years

>Muslims are really great, guys
>Sweden
Fucken pottery

I guess OP is Iranian.

Fuck IKEA

>based minorities

Yea, I bet you enjoy watching Swedish women get raped every day you faggot cuck. All we do to minorities here is have the police shoot them, and you can't even get that right because of (((human rights))).

not iranian but know lot of iranians, very good people actually

Burger, He is not white.

the rape wave here is disgusting but has nothing to do with true muslims. people damaged by kike-wars is a problem throuhout europa

fuck the kikes

It doesn't feel very good. I live in a over 90% white town though, so it's not too bad. I have to see more at my University though, and it don't like it.

I can't even fucking enjoy a water park without seeing a thousand god damn towel heads

>nothing to do with true muslims
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
Enjoy your logical fallacies, Sven.

Then why do "true muslims" rape their own wives, daughters, and nieces, along with every village boy and girl they can get their hands on, in their own countries. That has nothing to do with kike-wars, and everything to do with the fact they follow a known pedophile-pervert.

It doesn't work like that. They vote far left in the country they're occupying because it erodes the borders and keeps the gibs flowing while supporting politicians in their home countries who advocate for genocidal theocracy. You're projecting negro stupidty on a far different animal.

>tfw this isn't bait

How will you get rid of them? Hint: don't wait for politicians.

>nothing to do with true muslims

Don't fucking start that shit again. How stupid do you think we are, Muhammad?