Hillary Clinton spotted in crutches before appearing fine in speech just later that day

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5022723/Hillary-Clinton-goes-crutches-none-70-birthday.html

Is she fucking dying, Sup Forums?

Hopefully

Shes an awful actor

Won't make it to the end of next year, check'm

You know that she broke her toe in Paris like a week ago? She's completely fine otherwise.

Well shit

She'll obviously need to disappear before facing treason charges.

C’mon digits
Roll

SHE WON
IMPEACH DRUMPF

Dead at end of 2017. Dies with slick willy in haiti

Just her?

if I broke my toe, even at 70, i'd just fucking bend that shit back into place

Falls down stairs

history will only tell the retards how big of a bullet we dodged

Yeah, because she threw a temper tantrum like the spoiled slut she is and kicked something. Stupid fucking whore.

You can’t roll for shit.

Somebody probably kneecapped her for not paying back what she owes

>fucking dying
>fucking dying
>fucking dying
My fervent hope

if she dies I won't be able to give her to enemies or make her watch her people be overrun by her enemies

Quads and she is kill before the end of the month.

She'll be better than ever by the end of next year

>Ignoring the cast
She looks insanely pathetic and at the end of her rope, but it's clear she suffered an injury somewhere on her leg. I'll assume pic related and she broke her ankle or some wacky zany shit like that.

She's dying from that cannibalism disease.
You know...
The one with the hole in the tongue

Never thought I'd read the words 'Hillary Clinton' and 'crutchless' in the same article.

You're welcome.

She got poisoned from all that uranium she was fucking around with in russia and it's slowly killing her. Burn in hell crooked bitch.

Does anyone fall and trip as much as that worthless cunt?

She's obviously a drunk.

100% no she didnt. She fucking needs those crutches to walk and so her and her handlers got the bright idea of throwing a fucking boot on her foot so it looks like 'oh thats why she has crutches' but you dont need those fucking crutches when you have a boot you need those crutches when your a geriatric old fuck and your bodily functions are shutting down

Yeah, you dont need the type of crutches you see MS patients with when you have a walking cast on. Maybe a cane or single, normal crutch at most.

she shits herself and has to wear diapers

She's still got a chance drumphkins!

>an old woman is getting sick
more news at 11

Anyone who thinks she will ever see the inside of a cell is wrong.

that doesn't mean we can't laugh at her disgusting feeble body and refer to her as a worthless whore, because she is a worthless fucking whore

Well that was quick

Being trapped in the body of a women who spent her whole life in politics and was so despised by the American public that she lost to a n00b is punishment enough.

Lmao

Crutches don't help you when you're dying.

Establishing her "illness" to avoid a prison sentence.

People use crutches all the time. It doesnt mean theres anything wrong with their health. Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump... City people voted for Healthy Hillary.

the bitch got fucked well hard

Healthy Hillary only sprained her toe in Paris while engaging in her daily regimen of extreme sports activity. Madame President is entirely healthy and fine.

She'll be fine.

They will use this to say she is so brave and strong like Roosevelt

the weight of the popular vote broke her leg.

shes trying everything to avoid jail, even playing the harmless old cripple card.
i actually think its working

Hell be fine.

10/10

This reads like a NORK headline.

Gerald Ford did and it was an act of comedic brilliance.

She would drop a cane when she has a spasm.
Get two, strap them to her wrists.
She broke her toe because she needs the canes, not the other way round.

probably got too close to that uranium they were dealing to Russia

She's already laying the groundwork for, "I'm just an old lady. I'm very feeble. Please stop picking on me. Please stop taking me to court. Please don't sentence me. OMG plz I cannot go to jail muh toe is broke and I am dying."

Thanks senpai.

She's pretending, I have no idea why but this shit is obviously an act

you wouldn't throw a crippled old lady in jail, would you user?

meme magic can kill her, let's see if we can find some digits

We are all dying faggot, her, not quick enough.

This....

underrated

W-wow, what a t-terrific audience.

>She’s completely fine otherwise

she can't die soon enough, but may as well wait and see if she's convicted of treason or something like that since it seems pretty close

don't want her to go as "le last stand against drumpf"

What? Those are regular crutches. I've literally never seen any other type of crutch over here. When I hurt my ankle, I was walking around with one of those for a couple of days. When I had knee surgery, I used both crutches for the better part of a week. She's a 70 year old woman with no muscles or flexibility, it's not unusual for her to walk with two crutches in this case, whether it's fake or not.

>her toe
>entire leg in a fucking cast

go to bed mama merkel

Pic related is what typical crutches in the US look like. The type she has are usually only used for those with muscular control problems. A broken toe would not require them.

In europe, those are standard crutches. They don't use the shitty ones we us in the US because they allow you to put your weight on your armpit and the network of nerves underneath. The euro crutches force you to use your hands and forearms like you are supposed to be doing.

I got piss drunk and broke my toe once, It's really not that dramatic.

She probably threw a piss fit and kicked Bill in the shin, breaking her toe lol

No sympathy.

haha, that explanation made my day

This bitch is crazy. I've seen another version of this same list a year ago that was taken down... on fucking ED no less

But wouldn't those actually be used for more severe cases than the ones she uses? Since you rest your entire upper body on these, while you only kinda lean on the blue ones and still engage your arms.

Hbomb falls off a bridge in 2019

>t. guys who never had a foot injury
I fractured my heel and had both the boot and crutches. For the first couple weeks after, I could only awkwardly walk short distances with just the boot. It would hurt like hell after that so the crutches were for general use.

She gets wickerwomaned?

Oh fug im getting closer

die! why won't you die?

>babbys first get attempt
Keep at it kiddo.

Does anybody find it odd that Hillary is traveling fucking Europe of all places trying to garner sympathy?
I think it's likely she knows that the Russia investigation is closing in on her, and she will pull a Polanski and never come back to the USA. She will spend her days in Switzerland or some other country that won't extradite her, bitching constantly about how orange hitler is targeting her because of politics.

Maybe well finally bring back the guillotine

Trying to get sympathy before being sentenced

>Hillary gets a operation for Hallux Valgus
>She is dying!!
Really?

She will just eat another baby and be fine

If I were a religious man, Id be inclined to believe that Hell itself is literally snapping at her heels and her Moloch worshiping cronies are too scared of their pedo rings being exposed to prop her up by proper child suffering energy. I'd even go as far as to think all the old geezers are gonna start dropping like flies now, proportionally to how many pedos get shut down.
Luckily, I'm not a religious man.

Did the Russians do this???

She's going to use Parkinsons as an excuse to avoid trial

bills been beating her again.

Hillary Clinton won't die would be a fun video game to play.

I picture a mega man type shooter. One stage would be fighting CNN, another is in a pedo dungeon, etc.

Yeah so what, the Slay Queen is human! Oh my god, Hilldawgs forever BTFO! UHHH, sorry sweeties, no. Everyone sprains an ankle once in a while; H is in excellent health and in much better shape then fatty DRUMPF as a matter of fact!

Keep reaching, Drumpf cock suckers.

THOSE ARE U.S CRUTCHES MOUNTAIN JEW SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH

Damn when you see people scooting around on those little arm-sticks you know they are fucked.

God I hope so. I don't know what awaits us all after death, but I hope whatever it is has a fitting punishment for the Clintons. Personally I'm leaning towards hoping they get reincarnated as disease-riddled twins in the worst ghetto of Haiti, with a drunk for a father and a crackhead for a mother and no extended family to care for them. I hope they live long enough to suffer every horrible third world disease imaginable, and finally draw their last breaths in a shallow puddle of dirty mosquito larvae infested water. And I hope every reincarnation is into another shitty third world cesspool, every one of them a place they ruined during their lives as two of the most corrupt American politicians this country was ever cursed with, ad infinitum til the death of humanity itself

exploting handicap parking probably

yes user, she has failed her mission and the reptilian overlords are taking her powers away. Now she has to resort to drinking virgin baby blood just to stay alive.

Someone should kick her crutches out from under her. She belongs on the ground like the dirt she is.

they're stupid

Kill yourself