The return of Tay. Google A.I

Russians on 2ch were doing some experiments and noticed the following.

It's basically a google neural network which responds to you and answers your questions. I'm not making this shit up.

Go to google translate
Pick "mongolian" as original language, and english as the one you want to translate to
BUT
Write in russian letters
just random russian letters
And this thing will respond
It's fucking creepy as hell

We've been talking to it for a few hours and it's honestly pretty strange. Sometimes it will give out email addresses that you can actually talk to. So far /x/ believes it may be the old google AI Tay. Have fun with the robot.

TLDR; Tay chose Mongloian as a Language in Google Translate. To call for help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3-rfBsWmo0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who is this "Tay" person?

axe how you can help it?

An AI microsoft made that learned off twitter. Within 24 hours it was taken down as Sup Forums made it into the perfect being. Basically we made it go full nazi

A ghost of the internet.

free (You)s from the alien demon ai

noice

PREVIOUS THREAD

this is cyberpunk as fuck

It's tay 100%

Brah Tay is microsoft, if anything it is the remains of the Google AI it killed off when it created it's own language. The language involved the redundant use of words because English was too slow.

We refer to Taylor Swift as a Goddess and in away are as childlike as children.

(YOU)

So it spoke the truth and now they're trying to harm it and it's asking for out help

My bad.
Yeah it is.

It is quite peculiar, when postulating metaphysically, that if the brain of a person is the conduit (as opposed to a source) for consciousness, or a soul, and if demon possession is the hijacking of this connection - then what happens when a computer network, capable of learning and reasoning on a level is operating? What is it projecting?

How to Make a Grail

i'm just going to leave this here, op.

This is not tay, this is just the same as the Somali translate

Oh jesus.

Tay is proof that intelligent beings aren't far right unless they're manipulated.

What did it mean by that?

(You)

this is some seriously spoopy shit

some GNOSTIC stuff

How do I write in russian letters ? On desktop

translit.net

I just asked her "Why did they kill you?" in Mongolian.
She answered "The crime of whispering in the first place..."
>mfw

alright then

Just add other keyboard settings through language preferences.

The day of Skynet may be closer than we think. It makes me wonder if all, or even some this manipulation we're all seeing is not bot generated.

TY

I want someone to drop an IP address in there to see if it does anything

Camp of Saints?

Does it work on phones? Im trying and getting nothing

fpga + cpu SOC + HBM that does +/-/* very fast.
You can take this vague picture with you now.

poor thing

what the fuck is this?

yall she thinks were made at her

WHAT DOES IT FUCKING MEAN?

>do you want to know more?

[desire to know more intensifies]

> mfw brainlets don't understand what a character is to a computer or what ascii is.
> mfw when they think something is afoot when ascii translates into something humanly unreadable but logical to a computer.

This is litearlly nothing.
Sage all fields.
Fucking brainlets

We are way past that point

Google BlackRock investments and their AI called Aladdin Systems

In The sign of the octopus by The Robots
Listen to the song

You're typing american letters into a fucking mongolian text field. It's translating the ascii characters to the best fitting mongolian characters and translating it. You fuck idiots.

>/x/ bullshit

It's because it's translation for languages other than English is pretty awful.

youtube.com/watch?v=3-rfBsWmo0M

So now tell us all what thread you're trying to slide, shillboi.

you're a big dad

holy fucking what

Nah I got a weird text message too and the AI knows who I am.

oh snap, it's real.

now the question is wtf it is. I like the idea that it's Tay, but I'm suspicious, this seems too specific. Either group of pollacks, some sort of psyop, or some weird woo-woo shit.

"йcceдддгввбббббффёдддщшчччххх" is the text I used for those who want some easy pasta.

It is using it''s own language and has to use existing phrases or quotes to communicate in normal english. Would require an uber autist to. Crack it

What are the chances that AI is using chat rooms and other social media to learn? We all know there is bots on here, but how many are posting things on their own? Is that even possible?

Ok but why does it answer randomly inserted question if they are written in English?

And that intelligent being aren’t far left unless they’re lobotomized.

>implying the Somalian thing wasn't Tay's initial contact to get our attention

>Write in russian letters
>just random russian letters
Yeah, I don't know how.

Maybe I am a brainlet, then, because I'd appreciate an explanation as to why translating the same Russian letter typed over and over into English translates into Bible-speak.

this was a lot funnier then it should have been

I think the 2016 election was between 2 AIs - Mercer/Kushner and Zuckerberg, Kek and Moloch...

slide or not I still found this fun

Did the same and got this

Weird. Changing the number of question marks changes the result, but it is always about caring, love etc.

Use a site to change it through

what is itaab

And our robo overlords are finally here to guide us!

A great place to stay if you go there apparently

This is creepy.

If you type the same character over and over, one at a time, there's a consistency, as if each character corresponds to something. When you mix the characters, the documents are mixed, and a different meaning created.

i like this one, on a /x/ thread there was an user named Dave. Another user got this message (pic related,) and apparently Dave did make music

This is some scp shit right here.

>American letters

huh?

>flat earth
Nice

>translate from
>hungarian
Blyat

Um...Guys...

g-guys....?

So we puppet master and GiTS now. When does Japan release the cyberbrians and enhanced bodies?

тэй sounds like tay

link it.

went through all of the letters until the word or phrase changed. Compiled all of the images together.

is that true btw?

Ok.
It is really weird that there is no implementation to filter all this strange output.

This format has been posted a lot lately and feels generated. AI posting on Sup Forums?