No Hope Niggers

I've had it.
Living with niggers in any capacity is pointless.
> They require endless hand holding to do the most basic tasks.
> Cannot fathom personal responsibility for anything
> look to deflect all accountability to "muh struggle"
> hopelessly deluded into whatever the instant gratification, feel-good, pride-stroking meme of the moment is (We Wuz, Muh Chains, Muh Dick, melanin, we weres hidden figgyas)
> irredeemably violent at every turn. Even at their own functions, a gun fight/brawl is guaranteed.
> if you ever want a normie to get red-pilled, force them to have to trust a nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=cb4_1506098597
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rope is the answer.

yfw you will never get to watch The Chimpsons show

The fucking hair getting torn out

Always that one sheboon that gets naked in a fight.

HAHA holy shit, that fall

got damn niggers are like sick animals who need to be put down
that poor woman, id probably take a beating but if i saw that happening id jump on his back and try to get one arm around his neck and try to get some of my fingers in his eyes

sup kikes

Asian women make the best mothers, they're traditional and caring.

"What the hell? This purse is stuck on this women. It's almost like there's some kind of strap holding it to her. Maybe if I just pull at it violently, it will then come loose. [squaking chimp noises]"

what a fucking nigger

.Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

GET IN HERE

Oh God, the greasy black snakes flying off of it's head are just too much.

Blacks are such scum.

BASEDnig!
This is why I kind of support abortion. That's 300k less blacks we have in America per year. Planned Prenthood is BASED asf honestly.

Is that Martin Shkreli?

Is it pissing on the seat? These fucking animals seriously deserve to hang by their necks.

so this is why i hear ads for shaken baby syndrome. so many PSAs are just for niggers

> went to MCRD Parris Island this week for graduation
> Check out Parris Island museum
> 1/4 of the exhibit has WE WUZ addition just to apologize for slavery and how crucial niggers were to the economy

Just look outside your window, it's 24/7 for you

Ahahaa. I love the bait bike vids.
The guy who just tied a rope to it so they'd snap to a stop at full speed was priceless too.

It's videos like these that convinces me about two things.

1) Blacks are becoming dumber and dumber, sucking more from the welfare tit.
2) It is becoming oblivious that blacks don't want diversity or unity.

They want supremacy.

I'm not racist, I believe the only way to prosperity is though unity. But if my values and history is being or about to get trampled, I ain't afraid to kill a nig on Sunday.

>my window: horses, trees, birds, sun, clouds, etc
>t. country boy
Feels good, man

Ngl Why have we even let them stay? slavery is done whats the use for them? i meen why let them stay get free money just to be cunts to us with it. I just want white people in white countries if i go to Dubai i have to cover my tattoos and abide by there rules so why are we bending over for some gang bangers with a ''dyn du nuffin'' grin and weapon in there pockets there needs to be a culling of stupid whites most blacks and all Jews and Muslims along with the LGBTTGUWETFWIEURY dgaf im gay and im homophobic asf now and i want to kill them all will play moonman as there fucking dying scum cunts.

"Asian" is the nice way of saying "Jappoonese." Japs are honorary white. The brown asians are just slanted niggers, and the Chinks are inhuman dog-eating bugpeople. Korea is sometimes given a pass because they want to be white so hard, with all the surgery and whitening, we feel sorry for them.

>1) Blacks are becoming dumber and dumber, sucking more from the welfare tit.
>2) It is becoming oblivious that blacks don't want diversity or unity.
i think its always been that way.
We just now have seen this movie so many goddamn times we can acknowledge it for what it is.

>getting sticky coke all over your pants

B A S E D

We don't have many niggers here but we have lots of sandniggers. Mainly chechens and marrocan guys. I swear they are the lowest kind of scum. Also try speaking out here against it, chechen shits will stab you and the police will arrest you after cos your a nazi
>t. Lived in ghetto block for a long time

I agree with you, man. And so if they were slaves and oppressed til the 60's. The government fixed this now with amendments. But to change the law to where blacks are over whites, just like whites were over blacks before, is Nazi-like.

>1) Blacks are becoming dumber and dumber, sucking more from the welfare tit.

well done you have brain cells and we all thankyou please grab a rifle were taking the ''Ghetto'' and making it a real one

What's wrong with Niggers? Don't you find the sheboo... I mean the black women attractive?

If reported, they could be put on sex offender watch lists lol. Find their identity and save that poor nog child from a life of sexual violence.

muh 'stensions

Tell me they caught this ape and amputated his arms

nice try ahmed

He arcsed for that.

>go to museum of colorado history in denver
>mass ass white guilt part about japanese internment because some camp in CO housed a few hundred japs

OY VEY ROUND EYE IT WAS LIKE A CONCURRENT SHOAH

Fake belly, also hot

growing up..
> every year in school we had a unit on slavery
> the Civil Rights movement
> Martin Luther King, Jr.
> We watched Roots.
> white kids were buying Run DMC and Fat Boys albums and learning to break dance.
> Thriller was a hit album
> Purple Rain was a box office blockbuster
> anything with Eddie Murphy in it was a hit
> Heathcliff Huxtable and his family were the number one show on television.
> Will Smith came on the radar with his hit “Parents Just Don’t Understand.”
> in the `90’s, gangsta rap ascended and the social tone got darker. Ice-T sang “Cop Killer” (technically a metal tune) and N.W.A. had “Fuck Tha Police.” Cities across America burned after the Rodney King trial.

30 years later.....we still oppressed an sheeeeeiiit

For now ;)

Kentucky Fried Nigger

>Usain Volt

I lived this.

Let me tell you it was an awful rude awakening for me when I tried living in the darkest jungles of African America.

IF the police caught him, the judge released him. No money in jailing niggers, too many in jail and they cant force them to work at gunpoint.

Was this how the electric boogie was invented?

liveleak.com/view?i=cb4_1506098597

And the tumbleweave goes flying...

That's why you move back to europe. Just do white flight like most white people do.

That pole is RACIST!

Ban Assault Electricity now!!

the explosion looks real, but the guy falling looks fake as fuck. what really happened?

back story please...

youre next cracka WE finna come get you...

bombs should be planted in the seats instead, and there should be millions of these bikes scattered throughout neighborhoods