Deep State revealed

theglobalmovement.info/wp/nixon-prescott-bush-kennedy

Holy shit this explains why the IC wants to avoid the remaining documents to go public.

twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/923880976601833472

Roger Stone is Trump's confident (opinions or statements he can't said on his twitter or explanations on his moves). Roger says it was an inside job.

Have you made the connection yet? The Kennedy family weren't exactly a political one, they had deals with mob rings and other shit but JFK himself wanted to change the system. Bush and other families had congressman, governors, and even presidents (Nixon). They had cash flows from the stock exchange and bankers.

Trump revealed the deep state by realising the JFK files and accepting the CIA recommendation. He let them point out what the important issue. Bush family is the key of the deep state.

------------------------------------------------------------
Had the Bush family created the Clinton network just like the big corporations did with him? Just in case democrats won. All key institutions are compromised.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rd0AdArPjqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sauce on the pic?

Yeah this, she's a qt pa 2t

Hey medpack turns out it's from some girl tumblr thing who was methmom but turns out she deleted her thing.

>Had the Bush family created the Clinton network just like the big corporations did with him? Just in case democrats won. All key institutions are compromised.

Yep, the presidency after JFK was nothing more than musical chairs where both choices were on the same team. Trump fucked it up for (((them))) when he dominated Jeb! and Herstory. Now the deepstate is full panic mode because they never thought the power was going back to the people.

Godbless whoever came up with the electoral college system, it might of saved us from complete tyranny.

Trump is a puppet too.

I would think not given the the panic IC seems to be in

seconded. Why would they be so naked and open if it wasn't a fight to the death. They are supposed to be secret to have power

I'm pretty sure the panic is super overblown by liberals and the media. I really don't believe the president does much other than be a figurehead. It's not like he's the one that decides what to do about a deal, he has economists and advisers who tell him what to do. Even the whole JFK thing, he can release whatever he wants but it's almost a joke to believe that it hasn't been scrubbed of anything sensitive beforehand.

I have no doubt about that, but he is a puppet of inside patriots, the good ones.

>Trump fucked it up for (((them))) when he dominated Jeb!
I hope you are right, my fear is that he was working with CIA the whole time and that this was the plan, to air the dirty laundry so the machine could keep running

Trump was on TV for 10 years, you don't get to do that without being close to the intelligence community, then there was the sweetheart deal with Soros over his failing Chicago hotel.

both of those concern me, so we have to push him so he has no choice but to legislate in our favor

>not understanding that all the shilling is because some high tier brain somewhere realized that Trump had been simply LARPing as a dumbass billionaire for years and fooled almost everyone

Goddamn leafs

>Trump had been simply LARPing as a dumbass billionaire for years and fooled almost everyone
it's Trump's support that makes him dangerous

>Dangerous
lol

>qt
>smokes crack
you guys are hopeless

Wahooo

what if she ate pizza

Mr. President you let us work on these JFK files just a little bit longer to get our redactions in will see to it that your budget is passed tomorrow

this is probably due to nosenko case

That article is what Sup Forums used to sound like before the DNC hired Russian shills to fuck up the place.

Would tweak her meth nipple while she smokes my cock like a meth pipe

#NotAllLeafs

you don't see the danger in this? they will keep rolling out hollywood jew perverts until the America people lose their shit and decide it's time to holocaust, that is their plan, so they can hang a bill for it around the necks of the American people

you don't think thats dangerous? how do you think people will react to all this shit thats happening?

nisuuuu

Please tell me he was innocent!

He really is Batman

The 2016 election always seemed scripted like a reality show.

I don't think that means the conflict is fake or political theatre though. It really does seek like Trump represents a faction of the establishment that rebelled and is big enough to keep him safe.

Which Robin do you think Pence is? Probably Tim Drake

I want to see her smoke it, that's the point

The fuck is this? 666?

>doesnt recognize universal white power symbol

You know how to tell if it's fake? No one gets charged with a crime. No charges = theater, drama, acting. The people in our government don't do shit but play rolls. They don't write legislation. They show up to microphones and speak their lines and spend the rest of the time robbing us and sitting on their parasite asses.

it'll take years for the vast majority of the american public to seriously consider linking these jews together, they have been well trained to dismiss anything related to the JQ

Jesus christ lurk more

>No charges = theater, drama, acting.
I don't buy that, per se. But it would be out of character.

youtu.be/rd0AdArPjqU

Hol up. So you're saying that when Hillary colluded with Russia to shill for Trump because she felt threatened by Jeb, not only did she royally fuck herself, but she acted completely against the plans of the deep state, even though the presidency was promised to her? She was just THAT insecure and paranoid? This woman excels at shooting herself in the foot.

tfw the alt right unknowingly adopted the satanist hand symbol

I think Nixon was the real deal, or else they wouldn't have gone after Agnew and him.

wtf where is that picture from?
I have never seen so disgusting looking beings

heh, you havn't seen anything yet.

This is just a regular gay person tho

>leaf

No, they would have been much, much better off if Jen or Hillary got in. Both would have been worse than Obama and the whites in America would only have grown more docile and black pilled.

Canada is only 56% white

dutchfriend here. This is normal in the dutch gay scene. Have seen quite a few do it and talk about it in my time.

sauce?

She would be fed. What kind of stupid question is that?

Let me shorten up the post for you - you articulated this very well!
>The Kennedy family weren't exactly a political one, they had deals with mob rings and other shit but JFK himself wanted to change the system. Bush and other families had congressman, governors, and even presidents (Nixon). They had cash flows from the stock exchange and bankers.
>Bush family is the key of the deep state.
>Bush family created the Clinton network
>All key institutions are compromised.

This also explains why all the news outlets for the past year keep attacking Trump with absolutely nothing. All mainstream media is deep state.

Yes look at the individual fingers it’s 666 imposed on top of one another.
Not even bullshiting you I think Aleister Crowley popularized it same with the devils horns as a symbol for peace