It's ok dad leave black to me

>it's ok dad leave black to me

Gohan's already an adult in DBZ Super, hell he's already with Videl and she's already pregnant with Pan.

It's too late for Gohan to be relevant, he's been turned into a business normie. Also he probably has gotten pretty weak since he gave up fighting, he hasn't trained in years either. Unless they gave him some kind of super advanced training like an advanced form the hyperbolic timechamber then there's no way he'd unlock that form, or surpass Vegeta and Goku.

That's fanfiction tier if I ever saw it.

>it's okay dad leave getting blacked to me

Does anyone have that image with that handhold user saying that Gohan would be in a capsule?

Is it Chichi's fault?

pan is already born for some time now

As cool as that would be, I don't think that's happening unless he gets dragged upward with general powerlevel escalation.

I likes ya,I wants ya. We can do this the easy way or the hard way. It your choice

Gohan is a college professor, he doesn't need any more jobs.

kek

But if he was working at ITT Tech he's unemployed now.

I honestly hope Gohan tries to fight Black so I can watch him get his ass beat.

>implying common sense works for DB Super

It wouldn't surprise if that asspull would happen.

It's not like the new show doesn't has over 9000 asspulls out from nothing.

I hope your hands are ready.

Use the catalog dumbass

Mystic Super saiyan blue or Mystic Blue. I'd think it would be dope, too bad Gohan is a faggot.

>It's not like the new show doesn't has over 9000 asspulls out from nothing

It doesn't have any more asspulls than Z, you're just salty because you're a filthy Gohanfag.

no

Gohan was the closest to god before Toriyama even conceived of the current "god". He would be the strongest if he ever got god form.

META
E
T
A

>needed daddy & Vegeta to beat perfection
>leave black to himself
Black confirmed imperfect

>so ningen, you wanna fight a god?
>Fight you? No, I wanna kill you.

now that you 2 mention it...who will be the best bottom for black?
gohan or zamasu?
I don't know because I can see clearly that both have their asshole as lose as a wizard sleeve.

Gohan for hardcore shameing
Zamasu for tender loving