Where is the Alt-Hype?

Anyone know where the hell Faulk is?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/rvyjtg.tgz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's busy dicking his boyfriend Naked Ape.

was wondering this too

THE KIKES KILLED JFK CONFIRMED GET IN HERE

>Naked Ape.
This faggot too. I know he's redpilled now, when's he making his return as a WN. He'd be an asset, he's a smart guy.
I'm sorta worried. Nothing for 2 weeks now, the dude is the best propagandist we have. Can't really afford to lose him.

the twitter has been active. just to be safe i backed up all his youtube vidya

>i backed up all his youtube vidya
good shit

personally i'm not a WN and wish ryan would drop the politics shit and focus exclusively on science. but whatever, no one is perfect

oh shit www.thealternativehypothesis.org is down

fortunately i autistically backed up that content too

What do you mean where is he? He's still around isn't he? His youtube channel got shoah'd though, with vids being put into jewtube jail

see

Fuck me that site is great, do we have a backup? Where? Did they go the way of daily stormer?

Coke bump

>wish ryan would drop the politics shit
Why? WN is the logical conclusion. He's right

i will upload at some point in the future if his site isn't restored. i would imagine it will come back.

because
>that a B-W IQ gap even exists is a tough pill for many if not most to swallow
>that the gap is genetic is an even harder pill to swallow
>going full-on sperg out into saying we need a white ethnostate before the above is communicated properly is silly and counterproductive. meanwhile,
>the target audience, white liberals, predominantly live in diverse areas
>they think that diversity is fine, because they experience it every day (not realizing that they also exist in a bubble)
>these are the people least likely to buy into your white ethnostate narrative
>and by promulgating that narrative, you've made people shutdown and tune out the points about science you were trying to make

My experience is that people will knee-jerk reject everything that has anything to do with race and IQ. You have to hammer it in anyway, and then make it stick with some skilled rhetoric. I'm a white liberal and I've debated this many times with white liberals. Alt-hype has been an invaluable resource in debates. If it ever comes back up I'll copy it myself

>>that the gap is genetic is an even harder pill to swallow
Genes determine everything about a person.
It determines your exact physical appearance why do you think it doesn't determine how you think?

here you go senpai my.mixtape.moe/rvyjtg.tgz
learn 2 reading comprehension

You're a wimp, once you've gone deep into race and IQ you have to show people where to go afterwards. People who aren't already WN are highly offended by his videos already, just go the whole way. It's not like people unlearn the sciencey bit because you mention larpy bits. It'll just be a brainworm that they might eventually come back to.

>the target audience, white liberals, predominantly live in diverse areas
>they think that diversity is fine, because they experience it every day

Haha not they don't.

what part of that is wrong?

Danke sehr

I disagree with that user, but I think you misunderstood his point. His point was that red pill is easier to swallow if you sugarcoat it

Libruls live in whitopias

well shiieet
good job dude
>His youtube channel got shoah'd though
it's still up