Why aren't more people watching 91 Days?

Why aren't more people watching 91 Days?

"It's not a chuuni highschool reincarnation harem, therefore it's shit." -- Sup Forums

>they behave like anime characters instead of mobsters so I'll go back to watching new game
This is basically Sup Forums's stance on this

Personally, I have a lot of fun with the show

So, will he finally show up next episode?

Terrible writing and animation

It's literally shit version of godfather
For anime standards it's good

I think most lurk, although we did have decent sized threads with the current episode. Just wait till the last two episodes where all this shit building up will explode.

not cute girls doing cute things

its alright

before it aired
>goddamn its going to be the usual harem MC shit with no mobsters and superpowers
after it aired
>I wish this had a harem MC and superpowers

Because I dropped it because it's shit.

In Japan or on Sup Forums?

i was going to wait until it stopped airing so i can binge.

What the fuck are you talking about, Literally one of the more popular shows that isn't a S2. Just because it doesn't have 24/7 generals means nothing.

>it's shit so i'll watch other shit

???

>>The Outcast

People are still watching that shit?

I love my 20th century shit, but this is just slightly better than gangsta, so I won't even bother

How well is this doing in Japan?

Sup Forums has shit taste, news at eleven.

>killing off the best character
I hope we get a The Departed style ending where everyone gets fucked

on a side note how is this show not censored?

It's pretty meh.

I like it
Hoping the BDs come to the west

I'm watching, I just don't usually post in these threads.

I'm busy playing labyrinth of touhou 2, aka "etrian odyssey with touhou"

Sadly this.

>goddamn its going to be the usual harem MC shit with no mobsters and superpowers
Said no one ever. From the get go it was obvious this was going to be (or at least try to be) serious.

You guys try to make it about Sup Forums hating everything that doesn't have waifus or harems etc. But the fact is that this show is shit.

The animation is poor,the story is all over the place and the characters have zero originality. The first episode was fantastic I'll admit but I dropped it at episode 5 when I realised this wasn't anything new and they had led us on with an excellent preview.

Not to mention Fango licking his knife and disrespecting the bosses without consequences are viable reasons to drop it

Just because we're not jerking it to the characters in 24/7 generals doesn't mean its disliked. Try actually showing up when a new episode is out.

been meaning to, just haven't been in the mood to start something new.

Why are you so desperate for popularity and 24/7 circlejerk? We max at least one thread every week and exhaust discussion while having a good time. If that isn't good enough for you maybe you should be watching a shounen or something.