Shingeki no Kyojin 85

Waiting for raws.

Annie is love
Annie is life
Annie is everything to me
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

LM soon.

Armin a putrid shit.

BRA did nothing wrong. They want to save the human race too. Just a different one.

Goodnight Sweet Commander Handsome.
You'll always live in our hearts.

LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH

Jesus, Annie makes my heart go doki-doki. Also what do you think of this chapter and the basement Anniebot?

Anyone want to watch the live action movies tomorrow? We can use some chat too. Even skype

Anniebot..
Im glad that you are back.

What does Bert taste like?

Salt.

So why are there no planes constantly flying above the walls if the whole setting is in modern times?

Is it prohibited to fly above the walls or something by the government?

LM noice.

If someone will host I'll be up for it.

I hope RA die in the most painful way.

With how much bitching goes on in these threads you want to hear everyone's whiny voices?

Like a person who did literally nothing wrong.

SNK could have been written entirely from the other sides perspective, showing how their mistreatment and lack of freedom led to them fighting back against a cruel and selfish humanity.

Either side could have been depicted as the protags with no changes at all.

Yep.

Not voice chat

Why didn't Titantown send a bunch of planes to back up BRZ?

I wanted that EAr hug to last longer. Thanks for ruining it, Levi.

Could be really out of the way.

Or maybe they have more advance tech, but not in large quantities so tech like planes are rare.

Oh, okay, then sign me up. Prefer we just use one of these threads though instead of an outside program.

Good with that,and if you were the same user asking about kissasian, yeah thats fine too.

Annie is the best

Skype is where the Nethershit was born. Can't wait to see what cancer comes from this next.

Except that unlike EMA, BRA are actually decent characters.

I'm game. What time?

BRAZ are from some sort of eco-terrorist group.

Where da spoilz at

Depends on the time.

>>> SPOILERS HERE

EMA exist merely to move the plot along and for other characters to react to. They're not supposed to be great characters.

I watched it. It was genuinely shit even as a movie with no relation to snk, only good part was the one with the officers
Mikasa was so damn annoying

I'M GONNA MARRY HANGE!!

I'm okay with that.
Prefer we just use one of these threads though instead of an outside program.
I agree with this user, it would be better to do it this way.

ERWIN GEE I THINK YOU'RE SWELL
AND YOU REALLY DO ME WELL
YOU'RE MY PRIDE AND JOY ETC.

6pm GMT+2? I have most of tomorrow free. And yeah we can use this, i only mentioned outside programs because we might spam too much depending on how many we are.

That looks like a sad kiddo...

I'll join in!

I don't like how the shitty movies, the newest game, the junior high spinoff, and even this fucking chapter are shilling for SAr. I'd be so pissed if Armin ends up with Sasha. They aren't even fucking interested in one another outside of obligatory partnership.

It's not bad, but I don't have any particularly strong feelings towards it since the revelation is something I've seen coming and I'm sure I'm not alone in this. The basement was bound to fall victim to the trap of generating so much hype it becomes impossible for the creator to live up to so much as a fraction of it.

Glad to see you too, user.

>spam

user, we'll literally be the only ones on topic.

I promise.

Why are SNK threads shipping/husbandofag hell? Is there some history to this, because I've not been a frequenter of these threads for very long.

We know, Levi.

It's sad baby Erwin looking at Papa's slippers.

Uh what?

LOOK AT THIS "PHOTOGRAPH"
EVERY TIME I DO IT MAKES ME LAFF

>tfw Chad Kroeger as Zeke in a new movie never

All the same, with the latest SnK chapter spoilers I'm in the mood for more and I'd rather watch a bad adaptation than nothing.

Sup Forums has always had a 14 year old demographic that shits up the threads. Throw in the adults with the mental capacity of a 14 year old and we start having problems.

Connie deserves to be wish Sasha yet shitmin's shilled with her in every spinoff and now even this chapter with him lifting up her blanket to check her wounds.

Sounds good to me.
>spam
if anything we'll be improving the quality of these threads.

What's wrong with the game?

not this shit again

KEK

Beautiful.

What? Armin didn't even touch her. They are friends. Don't worry. Is Connie or death.

This.

>tfw ep58 right now
he's already cooler than Levi

What does it mean
>Sup Forums has always had a 14 year old demographic that shits up the threads
So Sup Forums is basically Sup Forums's dumping ground for anime shitposts now? That's pretty sad.

Lamp is love and life.
We mustn't forget our shitposting roots.

Can I meme this?

fartmin lifted up her blanket and looked at her tits. he's shit and isayama is shit for putting that in.

If I suck her toes would she execute me?

I swear I've seen this exact pose in jjba before

Kenny is one of the best boys.

You are shit. Try to write properly.

I miss him ;__;

Can you post the photo of Grisha's family please?

t arminfat

What hug?

Can we have more Jean please?

How did feet even become a fetish. Feet are just feet, there's nothing particular special about them. I always just saw them as like hands, but for standing with.

I mean, they're just feet. What's the big deal? They're commonplace things you see all the time, every day. They look nice on girls sometimes, but that's it. The extreme footfags are a mystery to me.

Where the fuck is Flocke?

6pm tomorrow then?

Yes.

is this the cutest shingeki?

or

Someone is also disappointed?

The human brain is both mysterious and terrifying in equal shares. Don't try to understand how it works and why people think the way they do.

Just nod along and hope you don't turn out too crazy yourself.

Yeah, specific timezone?

I just want to suck hissy's toes.

Are you new to life?

Hey Losers,
My name is Jean, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are stupid, retarded, whiny bitches who spend every second of their day talking about killing titans. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any kill? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own incompetence, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than having your mom getting eaten in front of you.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect.
I graduated from the 104th Trainees Squad, and was in the top ten of my class. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to dead titans”? I also get straight A’s at 3DGM lessons, and have an oriental girlfriend (She just kissed me on the cheek; Shit was SO cash). You are all suicidal faggots who should just get eaten by titans. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my waifu

Everyone is.

I don't think we're seeing Jean this chapter user.
Which is fine.

Central europe

they're just best bros.

My god that is adorable, thank you!

Kek.

>eren hugged him
>mikasa didn't
What the fuck is her problem?

Mikasa pls.

See above. Autism. Image related left out the glowing hand touch scene from the turkey titan chapter.

Not being an Armongfag.

Right on my fellow soldier.

I have never seen SAr mentioned or implied until this post. They barely fucking interact. They probably have the least interactions out of any pairing from the main group. Get over yourself.

What are Zacly and Pixis talking about?