OYYYY VEY THIS PAIN IT'S LIKE ANUDDA SHOAH

>OYYYY VEY THIS PAIN IT'S LIKE ANUDDA SHOAH

Other urls found in this thread:

coasitagedcare.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Cultural-Responses-to-Pain.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That Italian description is fucking hilarious, I can just imaging some wop screeching for medical assistance after stubbing his toe or something

When I was reading the Jewish one the quote "The Jew cries out as he stabs you in the back" came to mind

Fuhgeddabowdit. Yous goombas will never know my suffering!

Day of rake, when?

Feels bad man.

If it helps soothe your Italian feelings I'm sure the Canadian pain stereotype is to pretend to enjoy it like some kind of masochist, that is pretty much our historical modus operandi

Is this a real assessment or some kind of hypnotic suggestion, trying to stroke my ego about my own reaction to pain?

this thread is hilarious, tony soprano over here whining about his flu while anglos get the fuck on with it

I'm convinced a few extra cold winters will permanently lower anyone's pain tolerance. I can hardly feel any pain in my feet from my years ice fishing as a kid. It's 6c and my window is wide open.

kek
this is hilarious

Totally unbiased, right?

don't be upset Italy it's just a generalization

>data from (((zborowski)))

if they were going to write lies don't you think they would have written in that Jews have a superhuman pain tolerance or something

see how loud you're already getting about your butthurt?

It's kinda true, honestly...though weirdly this seems to apply more accurately to American immigrants from those countries.

it's odd, I'll often fear pain but when major pain comes, it doesn't bother me at all..like root canals and stuff

OYYYY

>whiny jew stubs his toe and cries to daddy anglo to help
>anglo knows that people only call for help when they really need it
>resentment grows as anglo changes jews diaper

Pudin hehehehe i get it :D fug

KEK

>Thanks you for the pain.
>Lets you take some of their gold, and watch their wife fuck a dog.

If liberals believe this I would say argue that pain reaction was a societal trait, and if they argued that I would ask, "Oh, so you're a race realist! What is your opinion on intelligence by race?" and watch them do mental gymnastics.

jesus fucking christ, the jew crys out in pain as he strikes you really isnt a meme is it?

coasitagedcare.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Cultural-Responses-to-Pain.pdf

ctrl + f "jews" and alas, even more evidence of racial distinctions between the races.

>Oh G-D this terrible inflammation is putting pressure on over 6 Million nerve endings!