One Piece

How does it make you feel that these 2 are the next ones to join the crew?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11171145
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fking happy

>carrot
never ever

This is fact

Just the rabbit though

sure

Caesar will join Law. He actually fits. If Jinbei doesn't get compromised or die this arc he ans Carrot will join.

Now give him long orange hair

Jinbe would actually strengthen the crew though. The Straw Hats need another strong addition to the crew at this point.

it makes me feel ec-STATIC

>Caesar
>Not Jinbe

Carrot is 100% fine though.

>chopper and carrot trapped in mirror
>spectating each fight on the island
>watching strawhats kick ass

Beautiful.

I'm proud of you.

thanks toei

Stop only making new threads when I'm not looking damnit.

Oh god my eyes

why is she so fucking ugly holy shit

People who claim Caesar is going to join are about as realistic as Monetfags
Carrot is still in the "maaaaybe" zone

knock knock oda, it's your editor, the deadline for gear 5 is almost up, what have you got?

>Finishing up my rewatch of Fishman island
>Big Mom literally salivates stomach acid in her introduction scene
What the fuck

Since it isn't her df ability has she also got a "weird body" like Teach or Elizabello?

>all these fags wanting Caeser, Monet, and Carrot to join
What about Vergo? Can he join too?

It's why people used to think she ate some sort of subspecies (black widow model?) of a spider fruit
It's not the first time Oda kind of changes his mind

Oda changed his mind last minute. What's new?

>comparing anime to manga ever

But get this. Her current power was still foreshadowed. She was elated about getting candy from Fishman Island and there was a bunch of voices also anticipating the candy with her. Then she told them all they could wait for them in her stomach and presumably ate them. The whole "everything around her is alive and food" thing was foreshadowed.

But then we have her leaking acid out her mouth. The Black Widow idea was a good theory that covers all those pounts however.

is there any way to make gear 5 a refined version of gear4, without making g4 useless?

Gear2 with Full Haki but without the giant body.

No? Why the fuck would he make 2 forms of the same thing but make one appeasing to slimfags?

well in gear 4, luffy is immune to blunt damage, even from haki attacks. that's somethign that shouldn't be unique to g4, but simply a technique that he applies to everything

That panel from the anime was taken directly from the manga

It's been speculated that G4 has multiple forms(G4: Bounce Man = Gorilla, G4: etc) based on the animals he fought during his training.

How the fuck would the other forms even look like?
And when did Luffy become Chopper?

that actually makes perfect sense, why would he say "gear 4....bound man!" unless there were other forms? thanks for the hope user

I was gonna ask. Which chapter is it from? I couldn't find a manga panel through Google. Only the Garp one.

idiot.

He also used to say "Gear Third: Bone Balloon" so don't get youe hopes up. Luffyjust names his Attacks after animals. Not base his forms on them. Snake shot, elephant gun, red hawk, grizzly magnum, etc, etc.

No clue. I'm sure Oda will come up with something.

Yeah, it's based on the Garp one

I can't tell if you're trying to prove or refute my post

Vergo's too close to Doffy's inner circle, and he's the one who's going to bust the Donquixotes out.

>I can't tell if you're trying to prove or refute my post
idiot.

>this image that looks nothing like the page you posted is taken directly from the manga
You can't be serious. Kaido looks completely different.

What I'm posting is what the anime took directly from the manga. I don't remember where they got that from

ftfy

>He widens his face and preforms a haki infused bite with all his power
>Gomu Gomu no Alligator Baku
>Expands his hands and sharpens his fingers with Haki
>Gomu Gomu no Lion Bazooka

>WHAT HAPPENED?
not that much, all things considered

why does that picture say 2006 anyway, when the picture is taken from the anime's awful 2012 illustration?

Mostly full body haki except for a few parts that make luffy look more monkey like.

The form is more emphasized around extreme elasticity and malleability, giving luffy full control over his shape.
Faster than G4, but not as powerful while still being more powerful than 3, and much more freeform and stylistic rather than panchin.

lucci and ex-CP9 will become strawhat allies during kaido's arc

screenshot this

>He didn't watch Gold
Well, neither did I but you should be aware of Lucci's position now. English sub when? Even a stream is ok.

Idea: he forces the air from his upper body into his legs, making him explosively fast, and then forces it back into his upper body to deliver a destructive punch.

Anyway, I think the roaring lion represents CoC, possibly incorporated into his fighting style.

the great debate
strawpoll.me/11171145

He's the head of CP0 user, they show him and subordinate Spandem during the Dressrosa wrap-up chapters.

>Luffy gets black stripes along the whole of his body, and starts steaming like Gear 2, but with black eyes
>is even faster than before, flexible like he's never been before, flipping and slipping about, ricocheting and generally being hard to keep a lock on and hitting like Gear 3
>Gomu Gomu no Soru Tora

Hancock. As confirmed on a SBS by Oda.

robin has bigger tits but nami has nicer ass

Nope, they have the same ass.

you poor unrefined fool

>robin captured in wano arc

SHE READS THE WERDS

I think Ceasar will join Law, if anyone at all and he even survives/stays out of the marines clutches. Oda has made it an explicit point to show us that Luffy thinks of Ceasar as nothing more than "Unimportant side character#3954" every single time Luffy even thinks about him, if he does at all. This is completely atypical of every SH that joined him. He is confused and annoying to them in a different way, if you get me. He treats Ceasar just like he treats Bepo or Hancock, except he goes even further than blissful ignorance into "whatever man".

Also, triggered Monetfag incoming in 3, 2, 1....

see

Nope, your post is shit. Comparing Caesar to Hancock. Kill yourself.
Also no Caesar maybe not join the crew but he will stick around for the fight for Kaido so it doesn't matter if he doesn't join, he will still be around with the crew.

>the mascots are immediately put out of harms way at the start of the arc.
Really the only thing I dislike about whole cake so far.

I've never tried it, how hard is hardtack biscuit? I know it's supposed to be dunked, but could you probably bite through it dry?

sure thing Hammock, say hello to the polar bear

A better question is when will they fuck?

I highly doubt these two will join the straw hats maybe Caesar joins Law

Nah, he will continue to be the strawhats slave.

Why this nigga look like he about to make the most fire mixtape in the Grand Line?

She wasn't cute until they left Zou

What the hell could Carrot even do on the crew, why would she even join, she doesn't even have a massive goal nor does Luffy show any interest in her. In fact, I think her only interaction with Luffy was when she tried to rip out his neck for eating her last carrot.

Depends how old it is. If we are talking real hardtack used on ships, there is a reason it was also lovingly called sheet iron or toothbreaker by those who had to eat it. It was made so hard because that way you could store it longer without having it mold or attract insects. Over time, it would slowly absorb moisture from the air though and get softer and softer until it got bad.

You could probably bite it dry, but doing so severly puts your teeth in danger. The human jaw is a lot more powerful than we ourselves realize, but that won't help you if your teath shatter.

I would also guess that whatever passes as hardtack today might be a lot more soft than what was used back in the day. It's probably pretty fucking hard, but not teeth shattering hard. Back in the day it was not unusual to strech the dough with saw dust and chalk, because that too helps conserve them ( and saves the bakers a lot of money)

she'd make a delicious roast

4 years isn't really last minute

My nigga, he already did.

I want to do sexual things to that rabbit

Lookout.
>Rabbit have great jumping ability which allows for farther sight on the sea
>Carrots allow great eyesight
>Carrot love carrots and therefore might have the best eyesight
>She's a mink and a girl and fulfills a good diversity quota

to explore the wonderland that is the ocean

>cabin boy

>Comparing Caesar to Hancock. Kill yourself.
You're right.
Luffy cared way more about Hancock than he did Caesar.

That was my point user. Way more. I love Caesar though.

>why would she even join
Adventure. Do you need any other reason?

Tragic backstory

I wish for the day a crew memeber joins and doesn't have a tragic backstory.

Those don't pop in the very second we meet the new character, and we already have a basis for that with Jack having just destroyed her home.

Why is your taste so awful, holy shit

Brooks, Usopp and Frankys aren't even that bad.

Sorry user, this is Orphans on a Boat, AKA One Piece.
Its almost funny actually, Dragon seems to actually like Luffy but his dumbass son barely knows he exists.

>I literally point out how Luffy treats Ceasar like he does Hancock and Bepo, except he cares even fucking less
>What, no, how dare you compare Ceasar to Hammock, kill yourself REEEEEEE
>Oh yeah, he is wrong cus Luffy cares even less about him than about her

you played yourself. do the genepool a favor and an hero

>Brook's isn't that bad
>Franky's isn't that bad

>brook
Spend decades in solitude alone watching all his friends' bodies decompose.

>ussop
Abandoned as a child and never spends time with his father. Became a compulsive liar as a result of wanting attention. Though to be fair, he got a waifu and become god so it worked out in his favor.

>franky
rip tom

Dragon cares. It's Luffy that doesn't give a shit.

the hell mate, brook's is the worst

>gets hit by a fucking train
>after watching his "dad" get harpooned to death
>and seeing his prized fleet blow up part of the town he lives in and loves

Franky's seen some shit

the least tragic ones are luffy and zoro

Fuck, meant to reply to

Their backstories aren't fully fleshed out yet. Zoro is going to get more during wano most likely and whenever tashigi becomes relevant again.

We'll get bits and pieces there for Luffy until the end.