Face it you have a failed businessman, who ran on the foundation of running this country like a business

Face it you have a failed businessman, who ran on the foundation of running this country like a business.

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/10/17/amazon-donald-trump-net-worth-forbes/
archive.is/gz6SJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GOOD.

Oh man. Did you understand that prior to throwing your vote at the least qualifies possible human or were you something under the impression that a failed business man (several times over) was going to shake things up in a way that was anything but disastrous?

He has billions of dollars. That's not failed, OP.

You're pretending the average Sup Forums reader doesn't know about limiting liability via incorporation. That's what corporations are for.

I wish I was a “failed” businessman who owned hundreds of buildings and was worth billions of billions of dollars. Man what a failure!

Liberals are so fucking retarded.

>failed businessman
>literally a billionaire who owns dozens of successful businesses

>
>Did you understand that prior to throwing your vote at the least qualifies possible human or were you something under the impression...
English mother fucker. Do you speak it?

shareblue lost funding and now they have to outsource to Ghana

>failing 9 months into a 4 year term
fuck yourself

>failure
>billionaire
>POTUS

one of these things is not like the others

I'd be rich too, if I had popped out of Mrs. trump's vagina like little donny did.

Wut? Many new jobs, exchanges are good, rule of law is back, He is fairly rich....I don't see your argument winning anything....shilling is an art
sage

face it you failed at shilling on an anonymous haitian hopscotch and sidewalk chalk forum. *yawn go ahead find a mirror, take long hard look and then brush yer teeth

so you are blaming your poor mother for your failure.

not at all, i'm simply pointing out that little donny isn't a "good business man", he just popped out of the right woman's vagina. are all trumpcucks this dense?

you wouldve OD before your 30s without any accomplishment

7 more years

WRONG.

He's a failed business man who lost the election and colluded with russia to do it.
He's never was our president since hillary won.

Nice try putinbot.

kek, why do you kids worship at trump's feet like such bitches? it is the literal definition of cuckoldry. you're saying that by not ODing on drugs despite being born into massive wealth that trump is somehow a success? kys

Sure thats why its known that lottery winners spend it all like retards and don't become one of the most powerful people in the world.

If he really was as bad as you retards claim you wouldn't even know who he is.

How is anyone so retarded that they think they can predict alternate timelines? Might as well just make up whatever you want like you always do.

I'm sure that is true, but why would you actually want that. Take hur dur i hate lefties mentality. You realize a lot of stuff he and his administration is doing is bad. He is trying to make a world where if you aren't a rich person. You are fucked.

see

>failed businessman
>billionaire
Right. Also, the country should be run like a business, (((hope and change))) doesn’t pay the bills.

Lottery winners were poor and thus have poor people spending habits. Also being a good businessman and a good president isn't the same thing. A businessman needs to only care about money. Where a president needs to care about everything else.

You know he's not really a billionaire right?

fortune.com/2017/10/17/amazon-donald-trump-net-worth-forbes/

>failed businessman
>self-made billionaire with businesses worldwide

>self-made

do trumpcucks actually believe this?

>self-made

You really need to look up what that means.

HE'S NOT A BILLIONAIRE YOU FUCKING SHEEP
you fell for the memes because you lack any ability whatsoever to think critically. There's a reason he won't release his taxes. braindead shitkickers.
he wasn't a billionaire before the presidency but he sure will be after, though

Wish I was a failed businessman that broke 3% growth over the nigger saying it wasn't possible.

no you wouldn't

He would have made more by just investing in the stock market. He's a very very poor businessman.

The difference between running a business and running the country is.... who pays the bills?

Jews ACTUALLY killed a US president
It's happening

>Also, the country should be run like a business

Not really. The country is not a business, they are two very different sorts of organizations.

That said, sound management practices would be useful in trying to run either.

kek
stay mad

You call us sheep but you all repeat the same mantra whenever people rightly tell you that trump is a billionaire.

The argument is that us poorfags with STEM degrees still have no decent jobs while the pajeets have them all.

Trump, bannon, etc are lying sellouts who care only for themselves.

I feel like you do not understand how investing works.

FUCKING KIKES

>You know he's not really a billionaire right?

Your own source says he is.

it's not a matter of believing. it's an indisputable fact.

see

so do you

See

What happened to "I will negotiate and fix Congress" like he touted all throughout the campaign

Seems to me like he's withdrawn into his corner where his base lies and he's not making any effort at all to negotiate or reach out.

yeah there's a reason: his tax returns are none of your motherfucking business, homo

he was born into massive wealth. that is quite literally the opposite of self made. was your dad a cuck like you?

He was born from a rich family. His father helped him start his first business by giving him a million dollars. That isn't how self-made works.

Yes, they do. They have 0 capacity for critical thinking.

You do realize he tried right? Now he is just heavy handing the left and forcing then to sit silently as America improves. Pretty much guarantees they will die in time.

>According to Forbes research, the president is worth $3.1 billion, down from $3.7 billion a year ago.
>not a billionaire

What does he mean by this?

Trump inherited his billions, he hasn't made a single cent himself, I doubt he even has the cognitive ability to

They are because his decisions affect you and me and the whole world.

Fucking imbeciles!

>says he's worth 3.1 billion in the very article you posted

Fuck off shitposter

ask your wife's boyfriend to explain it to you. when you start a business with a $1 million loan and turn it into a multibillion dollar international business, that's self-made.

He didn't even try.

He didn't even try working with the moderate democrats who represent a +2 or +3 dem majority in their states.

Every major policy he has so far labored for has been completely shifted towards his base, absolutely no compromises.

it was a loan. if your father gave you $1 million you'd be broke in a year

This.

His dad left him 50 billion dollars and he pissed most of it away down to 3 million.

What a shit for brains he is

king nigger's college transcripts were our business for the same reason, but he never released them. what was that affirmative action nigger hiding?

This failed businessman meme makes no sense.
Even if you consider the losses Trump has had, he has something like 97% success rate. It's absolutely insane how successful Trump is not even considering the fact that he loves to fuck around and do silly things like trying to get into a business just to fuck with his friends.
Trump is easily one of the greatest businessmen to ever live and the only thing that is keeping him down is the fact that he doesn't take it seriously enough. He goofs around too much and it seems like he has never been interested in money. It's all about stunts and brand recognition with him. He couldn't care less if he earns 1 billion dollars or loses 1 billion dollars.

The leftist retards should come up with new talking points. The failed businessman meme makes zero sense and it doesn't connect with the average person because the average person is worth thousands of dollars while Trump is worth billions.

>when you start a business with a $1 million loan

AHAHAHAHAH

trump inherited a business worth hundreds of millions from his dad. PERIOD. are you suggesting that trump sr. donated all of his assets to charity or something? i dont understand how you can deny this.

even if you REALLY want to play along with this "loan" delusion, getting $1 mil from your DAD isn't a loan. that's the kind of childish lie a kid tells because he knows he's a cucked little bitch.

thank god cucks like you cant get hard for women, so we can rest assured your effeminate genetics will die off with you.

The whole problem with being rich is making that first million or so, the rest is easy.

He could have just put all that money in the bank and let it sit and he would be just as rich as he is today, maybe even more.

I'd like to see him try to make all that money starting from absolutely zero. It's easy to make money when you're not working your ass off for pennies trying to put a roof over your head and food in your stomach. He had more free time to devote to making more money, rather than trying to scrape by and then setting an hour or two a day to build a business or make real money / investments.

Idk have you made 1000% returns on your inheritance?

>even if you REALLY want to play along with this "loan" delusion, getting $1 mil from your DAD isn't a loan. that's the kind of childish lie a kid tells because he knows he's a cucked little bitch.

t. child of bad parents.

i didnt have any inheritance, because i didnt pop out of mrs trump's vagina. in either case, neither did trump; he'd be wealthier if he had just set it aside in a passive investment fund, rather than playing irresponsibly with daddy's money like a fag.

>Turn millions into billions
>Be called a failure by some loser faggot
Right, we should have thrown our support behind some corrupt (((lawyer))), like the left always does.
Seriously, KYS

>making that first million or so, the rest is easy
thousands of lottery winners prove you're a retard

>a failed businessman

If Trump is a failed businessman, how do I become one?

>i didnt have any inheritance
bad parents confirmed. No wonder you're a failure

archive.is/gz6SJ

Start a business
Fail
Become a billionaire

t. leftist

An idiotic "cartoon" is proof of something?

No wonder you feel for the con.

Well, I did, too, in all honesty, until the winning and the jobs never happened.

>billionaire
>"failed businessman"

>He could have just put all that money in the bank and let it sit and he would be just as rich as he is today, maybe even more.

One more reason you are poor

>idiot can't understand contex
no surprise there.

Face it you lost.

I said easy, I didn't say it's idiot proof.

$1 million is enough to afford a middle class lifestyle for the entire lifespan of one person, eating good food every day and having a good home and car to come to.

That's all you really need, after that it's just making money for the sake of it and more time can be devoted to it.

Since he had a multi million dollar business to offer up as collateral, he had enough of a safety net in case he fucked up anyway.

Normally you try to beat the market. Trump did worse than the market.

by winning the birth lottery and being born into vast wealth. apparently that is Sup Forums's definition of being a "good businessman"

not an argument, trumpcuck!

>failed businessman
Net worth: 3.1 billion USD
Your jealousy of Trump is not allowing you to think clearly.

>I don't understand compound interest: the post

You already are one.

Thanks, Ahmed

Sure it is.

There's a direct link between good parenting and successful offspring.

Bad parenting explains your failure quite well. Single mother? I bet so.

do you want to have our president instead?

Don't forget that Trump made most of his money through sheer luck and by putting his name on as many buildings as possible.

It's nearly the same way Obama is going to make his hundreds of millions / billions.

Not a good businessman, he is by far one of the greatest businessmen to ever live.
Whether or not he was born into wealth is irrelevant to how much of a success he is. If you inherit 1 trillion dollars and you start your own businesses, that money doesn't guarantee success.
Trump has something like 97% success rate with his businesses. It has literally nothing to do with how much money he inherited or got lent to him by his father.

>ok ok so he's a successful guy b-but he was just l-lucky
hahaha

still not an argument, but for the sake of humoring you, wrong on all accounts. must be tough having a raging homosexual cuck for a dad--like father like son, i suppose.

I bet the only significant amount of time your dad spent with you was to beat you for being a sissy. And I bet you look back and think he was a great man

He's just getting started.

Anything is better than the status quo, as exemplified by Obama. :/

In either case the US economy grew by 3% last quarter. That's good news.

Simple math eludes these morons. No surprise there.

hahaha
>my parents were together but my dad was homosexual
lmao

That explains it just fine.

I never said he was unsuccessful.

I'm just saying he's not nearly as successful as you think, or, as he wants you to think. He's a good salesman, after all, but salesmen aren't exactly the most honest and straightforward people.

Don't change the goalposts, retard.
Being lucky still makes him successful. You can't claim someone is not successful by saying they were lucky. You can use the same ''logic'' to say that Michael Jordan was just lucky and that he wasn't actually successful.