Shingeki no Kyojin

Partial spoilers out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0RwUKa-XJ6g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BRA a best.

Oh yeah, Grisha a whore. Used goods. Man slut. Zeke is Eren's haffu onii-san.

Goodnight Sweet Commander Handsome.
You'll always live in our hearts.

That's obviously Grisha's father.

Do you think we'll finally see Marie and the kids when the SL inform Nile of Erwin's death? Will one of their children look like little Erwin? Place your bets.

I'M GONNA MARRY HANGE!!

It really fires a neuron.

>Eren keeps his hand on Armin's bare skin after hugging him
G A Y

I am placing my bet on naming his kid Erwin

No, that's obviously Grisha. We didn't wait this long to see a picture of Eren's grandpa.

>It’s so realistic, I can’t believe it’s a drawing…
>In the back, this was written in father’s handwriting: “This is not a drawing”
Still stupid

When do you think these two will ally their respective queendoms through a royal marriage between themselves?

Need to start producing heirs with how the life expectancy of royalty has been recently.

We know Levi, its adorable.

LM soon.

cute

How so? Seems like the logical thing to put there if you plan on showing that to someone, or yourself if you got mind wiped.
>I know what you're thinking: "Wow, that's an incredible drawing!" It's not. It's not a drawing. It's a photo. And no, you can't reach into it or anything. A photo is blahblahblah.

Lets honor all those who gave their life for Erens incompetence
>Petra
>Hannes
>Marco
>Gunther
>Oluo
>Eld
Did i miss anyone ?

Indeed.

>bitchymin again.

LM never. But at least we have more panels of them together.

Baby Zeke has such tiny baby feet it's adorable.

Grisha and Frieda.

I love you user

>Levi's face in the bottom left panel

You mean the whole plot of Memento?

How the fuck would you react in that situation? It's perfectly normal for him to be freaking out. Is that a vinesauce gif?

>Hanji isn't messing around
The best.

:3. Also, nice picture. Saved.

I don't self insert.

You will see.

Hanji will be best commander.

His face.. My heart ;__;

>I don't self-insert
>thinking about how someone would react to that situation in real life is self-inserting
>but judging someone for having a perfectly realistic reaction is totally fine
Autism.

Eren looks mentally retarded in the panel above Levi kek. Mikasa knows they fucked up and just caused a boat load of fuckery onto their friend's shoulders.

Lol good point. And it wouldn't make sense for grisha to carry a family photo that he isn't in

>inb4 they found a photo of Armin's parents in the basement, taken after they were slaughtered by the MP/didans
>"they knew too much, i had to kill them"
would heartily kek.

>this easily triggered.
Try not replying to every single post.

>strawmanning this hard
Try not to live any longer. The triggered one here is you, faggot.

His squad during Trost.

I love this angel.

You're searching for things to get offended by, at this point.

KEK
I got that ending.
Goldfish-kun best boy.

And you're shitposting for the sake of shitposting. Fuck off.

OTP.

When's Levi going to slap him? I don't have all day.

Chill, have a Bert.

His face looks disgusting. Look at these huge eyes.

Never.

That's a cute Bert.

Errytime.

I just want Hitch to have a friend that isn't dead/crystalized.

I love his doe eyes. He is such a gorgeous young man.

Abomination.

>Hitch as a dog
Hitchiko. Reply with cute Hitches if you get that reference.

We know you are. Hush now, you little bastard.

Annie is aways cute too.

Isayama went in too deep into the uncanny valey.

You're going to go to hell, repent
call if you need guidance.

Hitch will always wait for her Annie to come back. and her Marlo ;_;

Through the wall he threw me
I knew he'd never hurt me
Daddy watched me sleeping
I've been praying for you silently

Eh?

Did Grisha abuse Eren?

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No, but he abused and abandoned Zeke.

Justice.

What was the original picture like?

user it's pretty goddamn clear isn't it?

He was standing on a box.

Big Bro Zeke will protect his ototo until the end of time. He'll give him relationship advice, too.

This picture looks like what would happen if EL had a son.

kek

>no one trained him on how to become a fully functional titan user
>think of how many people died for Erwin's and Levi's incompetence

Eren's such a fucking tragic character. I can't even hate him anymore, I just feel bad for him. He feels dead inside when he's not feeling nothing but rage, he feels broken and empty, he just wants someone to make him feel better, he's only ever okay when he's around Armin, his dad had an entire other family he only just now found out about, he watched his mom and other civilians get murdered, he carries the weight of the world...He has so many issues and he just wants to preserve himself now.

Makes me feel like shit, honestly. I wonder if they have therapists outside the walls, because he sure as hell could benefit from it.

People say he's a shitty character.

I say those people don't realize how bad the things that happened and that he witnessed happen actually are.

Eren is my second favorite character.

>youtube.com/watch?v=0RwUKa-XJ6g
I read that while listening to this song.

Thanks for making me cry.

Go die. Your songs are gay.

Eren is trash.

Hahahahaha AoT faggots everybody

I used to think he was a shitty character, but now I realize there's a fair amount of depth to him. The only problem is this depth isn't expressed well in the manga. The interview about how he is in the guidebook is what changed my mind. The more Isayama shat on him, the more I felt bad for him.

Ouch.

I think that song is pretty fucking sad.

>AoT

>AoT

Is there a TL for these panels yet? My moon is too weak to pick out more than a few words here and there.

>AoT faggots
Go witness a massacre and try not to have complete hatred after that.

Hange tells Armin he's a titan now over Erwin, Armin says no way that's retarded.

Kill yourself.

The reason SnK isn't as good as it could be is because Isayama fucked up presenting the most tragic main character he could. He tried to something like Miura but not as nearly well developed.

Hanjo Kazooie: We expect that you will contribute to humanity, Armin.
Marminlade: ........Ah. You chose the commander over me?? ...This is...stupid...

That's because guidebook. Without the guidebook, the readers wouldn't feel the really harsh problems he has inside, because Isayama failed to make a good development. Well, this is his first manga... and probably the last

I tried

It's because he had something much darker planned in the beginning but then switched halfway to appease to fans and collect that big paycheck.

Such a shame. I think Isayama can improve if he takes time off after he finishes AOT. He did say he had other stories he wants to write iirc. I can use AOT as means of learning, for the both good and bad. I think it's vital to show how tragic characters think, even if it's unrelated to the plot.