Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv Luv

Martyrs is nearly here, where the fuck is the trailer Kouki?

TE spoiler guy translated some new stuff from Comic Market:
pastebin.com/9y5eQ8pn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI
youtube.com/watch?v=qTN48hRCF5g
youtube.com/watch?v=EYJfiq_QZq4
youtube.com/watch?v=yYIng6n3PHQ&ab_channel=Feez
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What would you do? Would you pull the trigger?

>confused ara
Everytime.

But no I wouldn't. Don't think Lise would like that.

Posting OTP

Is the artist a Katiafag? Why would anyone do this?

Jurgen is bizzaro Theo: Jurg is calm, confidant and charismatic. Theo is paranoid, unsure, and spills his spaghetti. Jurg immerses himself in politics, Theo actively avoids it. Jurg jumps into situations, causing him all sorts of problems, Theo avoids situations, causing him all sorts of problems. Jurg is one of the best pilots in SM, Theo is a grunt and only beats Beatrix because her machine was damaged. Jurg's sister turns him over to the stasi to free herself, Theo's sister turns herself over to the stasi to free him. Jurg has a terrible relationship with his parents, Theo loves his parents. Jurg hits first base by the second volume, Theo get's to hug Iris in the second to last volume. Jurg is likable, Theo isn't. Jurg loves Beatrix, Theo loves Iris.

Wonder how the two would've interacted had Jurgen survived BiS.

23 ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴀʏs ᴛɪʟ Mᴀʀᴛʏʀs

We all know how cockroaches must be treated.

>Beato
>cockroach

They can swap siblings.

Jurgen/Lise OTP.

>two wispy hair antenna
>resillient to abuse
>extremely difficult to kill
>parasitic

Sure.

No I won't

Delet this

>sex hair
>equaling antenna
You're dumb.

Did the anime ruin Beatrix doujins?

Probably

But I am going to fap like a madman to that doujin

What is even going on here? Why are there two Beatrix?

It's to show the entry and the exit point of the boolit

glorious 7.62x54R kill puny spacesuit men

It's a desert eagle so its a .50AE

>2016
>Still know next to nothing about Irisdina
wew

It's Axmann's custom GUN, so it's whatever cartridge he's decided to load it with.

Besides, a desert eagle doesn't have to be .50; it could be a .44 for all you know.

What do you mean?

>Jurg hits first base by the second volume, Theo get's to hug Iris in the second to last volume.

It's an exaggeration. Theo and her do plenty of shit together.

>No I won't
Then what would you do?

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI

>What do you mean?
What do we know about Irisdina? We know her past, sure, but what do we know about her in SM? It's all smoke and mirrors and I'm ready to join the Japs in telling Hiroki to fuck off.

I like it when older ladies use a confused/questioning ara, it's nice in it's own way.

why can't glasses have a route?

Side character and why would you even want to cuck Martin with an edgelord like Theo?

Because she kills you every chance she gets in the first VN.

>Delet this
Why? Her death at Theo's hands was way more gory and cruel.

That does not makes it better

Waifus are for lovin' not for executions

Isn't Beatrix still pretty young; she was just 22 or 23 when she died, right?

Just a couple months younger than Irisdina.

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Would Theo and Pham have made a good couple?

One of the best. She's always loved him, and knew what a good person he really was

Sadly, it will never be.

Irisdina strikes me as a woman who would cheat on her husband with all kinds of minorities.
Sometimes right in front of him.

Anett deserves to be bullied.

Bullied sexually.

If you took Beatrix paint-balling, would she enjoy it?

Hell no.

Wrong lad, boy.

If she planned the whole thing like Yuuko did, then probably yes.

I want to sneak up on Sylwia and put a chain on her choker so she gets mad and beats me to a pulp.

I'd rather pistol-whip her multiple times instead. Then kiss her when she's no longer smug and is more like a girl she was before meeting Jurgen.

She looks so cute when she's shocked.

These Martyrs bonus posters are way better than the ones from the first VN.

Irisdina would be the first in line to willingly suck off multiple Syrians. She would never make for a loyal wife.

She looks like a blonde Beatrix.

regards from 2ch

Irisfags sure are lucky.

Beatrix will be getting a wedding bikini poster too

Irisdina is perfect wife material.

so where will the story of Martyrs end? Is it according to the anime or there will be more post SM anime content?

Nice.

There are three routes, with the Katia one being the LN and anime, and the other two being in the best case, "what ifs", and in the worst case we get the ME3 treatment.

More like NTR material, because that's what she would do to her husband.

Normally they would include Beatrix to balance out Iris, but they've abandoned. The anime destroyed Beatrix's marketability, along with BiS sales among the plebs. Last year, they hyped up the duality between Iris and Beatrix by offering two posters of them in dirndls. Neither softmap or amazon want that, so there are no Beatrix posters this year. Instead, to maximize sales, there are three Iris posters, and one poster each of Katia, Lise, and Gretel.

> but they've abandoned
abandoned that

How would Anett react if you grope her, then apologize and pretend it was an accident?

Final poster. Real shame too. At least it doesn't hurt me too bad because I'm a Lisefag.

Posting best girls!

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=qTN48hRCF5g

>sexualizing Katia
I barfed a little

>Gretel gets a poster ahead of Beatrix
Wow, that's really something. If the anime really fucked Beatrix over so hard, no wonder they've been advertising her less than they had a year ago. I guess they don't want to mention her in the hopes that she doesn't make people turn away in disgust or something.

Well, it's rather karmic on age. They gimped the anime and treated it as nothing but an advertisement for their VN/books, and now its fucked up sales for their other products.

>bondage with the ribbons
I was not ready for this. Can't wait to have another Lise on the wall, will scan once out.

So what even is Martyrs? A spin-off VN where happy ends happen?

Lise is leaking, fix her.

Light novel/VN continuation of some kind?

Well sure, I can do that. Should be easier than fixing a quantum computer.

2nd half of the VN.

Didn't this SM Extra get canned?

>Didn't this SM Extra get canned?
Age rarely outright announces that they cancelled something. They probably recycled part of the plot into the radio drama and will try to brush the rest under a rug and hope the fans forget about it.

Yahallo!

She's not getting a poster because she's the most unlikable pos in Schwarzesmarken.

only for anime-onlies like you.

Even Kouki has abandoned her. You're more likely to get Axmann being nice than her.

source: your gay ass. if you looked at his stream when the gretel beato picture was release you would know that's not true. now stop with your dumb baiting.

So this means Gretel is more popular that Beato? She certainly deserves it! Gretel route when?

More like she is less divisive and doesn't scare new fans away.

Why Schwarzesmarken's OP theme ain't as good as this?
youtube.com/watch?v=EYJfiq_QZq4

You trying to start the Minami Kuribayashi/ixtl falling out discussion over here as well? That shit is depressing, please don't.

TE tries to hype up the badassitry of ML and its colorful cast, while SM is more focused on tragedy and good vs evil. It's kind of reflected in the OPs.

>Minami Kuribayashi/ixtl falling out discussion over here as well?
I'm here to comment on the opening themes. Even Go to the top looks better than Schwarzesmarken despite being 6 years older?

>Even Go to the top looks better than Schwarzesmarken despite being 6 years older?
Bigger budget and better use of it.

Well, visually, TE's color palette is just so much more appealing and interesting than SM. TE is vibrant and bursting with color and demands attention.

SM on the other hand is very drab. Now, SM's VN always had grey, gloomy backdrops, but even they look kind of interesting in an apocalyptic way. Not to mention that there was color, and it stood out all the more because of the inhuman grey of everything else. The characters in particular were always vibrant and full of life, which contrasted the bleakness. SM's anime on the other hand mutes absolutely everything, giving characters a flat, lifeless look.

Musically, SM just doesn't have very good music directing or sound engineering.

>Musically, SM just doesn't have very good music directing or sound engineering.
The sound track itself is fine though, or do you disagree?

THATS not even TACHIAGARE KEDAKAKU SADAME WO UKETA SENSHI YO

>The sound track itself is fine though, or do you disagree?
The soundtrack is good which is by far one of the selling points of the show. Anything other than the soundtrack is just flat.

The soundtrack is fine. You can have a great soundtrack, but still have terrible music directing. It doesn't matter how good the music is, if it doesn't match up with the scene it's for, then it doesn't work. Overplaying songs is also something of an issue that can be chalked up to music directing. Just compare the differences between the SM anime and the VN. They use the same tracks, but the anime somehow ends up sounding cheap compared to the VN. They overuse many tracks in the anime too, which is strange since there's a ton of tracks from the VN that they never touched. Take the upbeat track that plays whenever Lise is greifing someone, or the softer music that plays in Pham's scenes. Usually, the anime focused on the bombastic or dramatic tracks to the exclusion of other pieces.

There was just more effort and thought put into the VN: youtube.com/watch?v=yYIng6n3PHQ&ab_channel=Feez

Saigou no Eden, Insanity and Calling are the best songs though.

>implying that three Irisdina posters and no Beatrix is a bad thing

>implying ugly hookers getting a poster while Suzy doesn't is good

Jesus fucking Christ, those posters. I want them.

That said, saddened about the lack of Beatrix. I just hope Martyrs is able to do enough to stem the damage.

Does age know how bad they fucked up regarding the anime? Or are they in denial? I mean weren't the tanking BiS sales enough? I just don't get why they would try to do a hit job on one of what used to be their beloved characters.

i like 0-gravity enough